[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you even respond to this shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: wtf.png (43 KB, 1928x1083) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
43 KB, 1928x1083
is this even nihilism? I cant tell anymore...
>>
>>70996913
its a youtube comment for fucks sake
>>
>>70996913
It's not.
>>
have you ever used an internet before?
>>
It's 2deep4u.
>>
>>70997533
is it though
what the hell is he even saying, judging by the reply I got, im probably not going to get a straight answer from him...
>>
So which of us which will rise out of the happening becoming heroes and bring a new world order out of the chaotic times ahead
>>
>>70997345
What did you expect? Kikebook?
>>
>>70996913
No. More like delusions of self-grandeur.
>>
>>70996913
by killing yourself for commenting on youtube and making a thread about it on /pol/
>>
>>70997612
The bernout seems to allude to an idea in some PBS propaganda I was watching: what scientists think they know about the physical mechanisms of cognition suggest that our brains structure themselves into individual patterns, like fingerprints, which create individualized experiences of the world around us.
>>
wielding the whole 'everybodys reality is unique & worthy' idea immediately divulges to me two things:

the person is both spoiled & insecure enough not to recognize that there is such a thing as universal truth, & therefore universal morality, regardless of belief system (in other words fuck off about religion OR atheism, neither matter in this scenario),

& that this person is a useless, good-for-nothing puke that slid out of his pained mothers birth canal only after all the potential he had leaked out stained her underwear. i dont give a flying, cawing FUCK what you believe. you get in the real world, all your shit gets melted away. work twelve hour shifts for three months straight. pull enough all nighters to see your dead grandpa take the last cup of coffee. get pinned bucking logs & spend a terrifying few minutes wondering if you get that leg back. DO ANY FUCKING THING OTHER THAN SIT AT A COMPUTER ALL DAY WITH YOUR AM IN YOUR ASS,

& all your idiocy gets burnt out of you like slag. you look up at the night sky & say, "fuck if i know what its all about, but tacos, beer, & gas cost money, & my gorgeous little girl deserves a bike"

& you wake up, & contribute to society. sure, fuck it, and viewpoint that gets in the way of that is valid- but its obfuscation, & immaturity, & im going to call you on your shit.

tl;dr, nobody fucking cares about your 'reality'. it probably sucks ass anyway.
>>
>>70997612
Basically
"everyone is living in their own subjective reality"
>>
>>70999975
You sound really mad anon.
Calm down
>>
>>71000315

i aint mad, just drunk

& i just dont have time for idiots who think their opinion matters enough to make bad decisions, you know?
>>
>>70996913
His handle is hesher. Hesh is sk8rpunk slang for truly giving less than no fucks. Basicall uneducated nihilism.
>>
>>70996913
it's retarded new-age drivel
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.