[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PJW denounces poo in loo, filthy kikes, more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: jo.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jo.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
Absolutely based.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JXrDwtiqQs

I've been a fan of Paul's for a bit, but this seals the deal. /pol/'s opinion?
>>
tru
>>
File: original.jpg (29 KB, 640x234) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
29 KB, 640x234
He's a Jew himself you fucking duncecap.

He went ballistic when David Duke was on Alex Jewns explaining how offended he was as a Jew.
>>
>>70997909
No way. Paul Joseph Mengele Watson is a jew?
>>
>>70997909
David Duke is an irrelevant imbecile who embarrassed himself for a full hour.
>>
>>70997909
Who cares
>>
>>70998154
Is that why filter fuck refuses to have him on again? Also, kill yourself PJW. I can't stand your droning, mundane voice. And you're the worst reporter on Infowars, Alex probably only keeps you around because you're his favorite kike.
>>
File: 1453609523095.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1453609523095.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Another concise & correct video by PJW

>>70998154
David Duke surprised me with how calm and rational he presents his arguments.
>>
>>70997909
Who cares? David Duke is a fool and a fraud. He needs to be dropped off in the dumpster along with most of the rest of the American White Nationalist/Natsoc movement.
>>
The West is the best and he's right to say it, but this kike faggot needs to watch his fucking step, and we need to constantly monitor him to make sure he's not an infiltrator
>>
>>70996667
Well, of course if you live in a 1st world country you'll think that some cultures are better than others(specially yours). And if you live in a shit country you'll also think that, because your country is shit.

Relevant flair.
>>
Culturefags ignore that culture is a manifestation of race. Culture evolves sand devolves to the mean.

If you give niggers a high culture of 17th century French aristocracy it would quickly become within a generation or two a mudcake, tribal savage culture.
>>
File: MasterRace.png (2 MB, 1191x1900) Image search: [Google]
MasterRace.png
2 MB, 1191x1900
>>
>>70996667
He's a Reptilian bro
>>
>>70996667
>take the poo to the loo
APEX KEK
>>
>>70996667
holy fuck i thought the jews sucking baby dicks thing was a made up joke
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.