[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one in this board who has a feeling that Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: orao.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
orao.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Am I the only one in this board who has a feeling that Hillary will rig the election and win?
>>
>>70996662
Lithuania, just stop.
>>
>>70996773
its a Psy Op, he's conditioning us for something
>>
File: 1460328462936.png (207 KB, 531x377) Image search: [Google]
1460328462936.png
207 KB, 531x377
>>70996815
Nope, just an anon from a country called Lithuania.
>>
>>70996662
I have no doubt that she'll try. Doesn't mean she'll be successful.
>>
>>70996662
>posting the same pic again
Are you just retarded?
>>
>>70996662
Where the fuck is that gif from anyway?
>>
It'll never catch on.
give it up cuck.
>>
>>70997869
GayGay's strange orgy.
>>
>>70996662
>rig
She's going to win anyway. She's at 53-39 against Bernie Sanders, and she polls higher than Trump and Cruz in every swing state. Because of Trump's comments, a record number of Hispanic Americans have signed up to vote, and they have historically had the lowest election presence of any ethnicity. There's no way Hillary doesn't win at this point, and she's only rigged it if you consider encouraging Trump to run rigging it.
>>
Yes Lukas, you are the first one to ever sculpt this revolutionary theory.
>>
>>70996662

I liked it more when one of you was just posting weird surgery pics. Did you get banned for that?
>>
>>70998022
Yep
>>
>>70998022
You still haven't posted a webm
>>
>>70999207
That's because that picture is fucking old and not new, you idiot. It never had a webm or gif.
>>
>>70996662
how else will she avoid jailtime if she can't pardon herself?
>>
>>70997869
Jojo bizarre adventure, remember: SKIP PART 1 UNTIL YOU ARE A FAN OF THE SHOW
>>
>>70997981
A
FUCKING
COIN
TOSS
>>
>>70996662
Why is this the only gif from Jojo that anyone uses?
>>
>>70996662
she's a woman, she's guaranteed going to win an election in the current year
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.