[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have Jews contributed anything positive to humanity?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1442994325324.png (1 MB, 4282x5000) Image search: [Google]
1442994325324.png
1 MB, 4282x5000
Have Jews contributed anything positive to humanity?
>>
They gave us Jesus.
>>
Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
>>
>>70996617
Physics.
>>
>>70996681
BTFO
>>
everything in modern world tbqh i love jewish people
>>
File: orao.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
orao.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Einstein.
>>
>>70996681
>>70996692
>>70996720
See the other thread on this. They gave us Him? God? I guess none of them killed Him.
>>
>>70996617
They taught me to never trust anybody outside of my own belief system
>>
>>70996681
>>70996692
amen
>>
File: 1386303330173.png (39 KB, 386x328) Image search: [Google]
1386303330173.png
39 KB, 386x328
>>70996617
"The fact is that the Jews were known only as destroyers in ancient history, not creators. They have developed no science, have produced no art, have built no great cities, and alone have no talent for the finer things of civilized life. The Jews claim to be the torchbearers of civilization, but thorough their parasitic habits have deteriorated or destroyed every nation in which they have existed in large numbers." ~ Charles A. Weisman (Jew)

“Jewish history has been tragic to the Jews and no less tragic to the neighboring nations who have suffered them. Our major vice of old as of today is parasitism. We are a people of vultures living on the labor and good fortune of the rest of the world.” ~ Samuel Roth (Jew), “Jews Must Live,” page 18.

"We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own." (You Gentiles, by Jewish Author Maurice Samuels, p. 155).

Jews have been repeatedly kicked out of nearly every White European nation that has ever existed, sometimes more than once. Yet they continue to this day their habit of engaging in the same kinds of behaviors against native populations that were the reason they got the boot in the first place.

Wouldn't a supposedly high IQ race learn their lesson and change their behavior?

Parasites know how to exploit the weaknesses, human characteristics of love, compassion, empathy, etc., of their hosts. When identified and cast off the parasite waits for the host to again become vulnerable. Prosperity begets complacency which becomes vulnerability. These cycles continue don't they? The solution is eternal vigilance through the prosperity phase, which is when it begins to wain.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.