[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pol for /pol: is Cobert the biggest cuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (824 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
824 KB, 3264x2448
Is Steven Cobert the worlds biggest cuck? Soulless, pseudo conservative idiot- you decide.
>>
>>70996612
>pseudo
He isn't even pretending to be conservative.
>>
>>70996612
The character he plays on tv is different from who he really is
Remember that he can't go too far left or right or else he might lose viewers
I wish he would come out of the closet and support Our next president, Jesus Christ
>>
I don't know, the flase tv persona creates a wall between him and people, the only time i watched him and felrt he was real was that awkward as fuck jon stewart final episode where he hijacks the script and tells him how much he loves him. i mean at least that was, i dunno, human?
>>
File: orao.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
orao.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Every talk show is bad. There is no single talk show that is either conservative or redpilled, it's all about being liberal and PC.
>>
>>70996612
intelligent jew
>>
>>70997164
jesus i read my post, rest assured, i don't have dyslexia, i'm just drunk
>>
He almost Endorsed Trump in a serious interview
>>
>>70997357
You gotta link?
>>
>>70996612
>pseudo conservative idiot
You're the only idiot here friendo
>>
He's ruining a coveted time slot to preach politics on behalf of the Democrats. He's cucking himself instead of making night TV fame.
>>
>>70997452
Try searching colbert interview face The nation.
>>
File: untitled.png (75 KB, 326x279) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
75 KB, 326x279
John Oliver is a bigger cuck.
Watch this video and you'll see all his baseless, cherrypicked arguments.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umqvYhb3wf4
>>
>>70997832
eh, i often disagree with oliver, but sometimes i genuinely agree and besides he's really energetic and funny. i like the guy. watch his shows every time, even when they make me rage like the stupid women on the 10 dollar bill episode
>>
Colbert wants refugees and immigrants to fuck us in the ass. He's cucked.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.