[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>End of debate >Hillary waves at fans smiling >Bernie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 656x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 656x431
>End of debate
>Hillary waves at fans smiling
>Bernie awkwardly stares at his feet and walks off stage
What did they mean by this?
>>
File: orao.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
orao.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Bernie is such a cuckold, that he lost to Shillary again.
>>
>>70996010
Bernie is a plant basically. He is there to defend Hilary's past crimes and pass them off as unimportant.
>im sick of the emails
>you are qualified
etc etc

I think reddit deserves too know it isn't fair to them.
>>
It's all over..Welcome the queen Whore of Babylon

The nukes will drop soon, Goyim
>>
>>70996461
honestly I don't understand how they can't see they're being used
he is their candidate; they phonebank for him for free; they run up debts to donate to him; they create advertisements for him which get spread all over the net and he hasn't even thanked them?
He just goes there every now and then to ask for more fucking money
he got what 110 million dollars from them?
And they still run his campaign for nothing, not even a "Thank you reddit"
>>
>>70996461
>>70997933
Omg he doesn't act like a fake cunt. That means he's a fake cunt
>>
Hey family, I just got on. Who destroyed who in the debate? About to watch it.
>>
>>70998102
He couldn't have been on his way down to do the same or anything
>>
>>70998117
It wasn't the washed-up hag
>>
>>70998102
I never said a word about his policies
but hes abusing the good nature of the people on that site and don't even try to disagree with that
They're a bunch of well meaning morons and he's abusing it without even thanking them

>>70998117
Heard it was fairly balanced and they both scored some decent points
>>
>>70997933
>he hasn't even thanked them

They're white males, first they need to apologize.
>>
>>70998117
Hillary got reamed harder than she's ever been reamed in a debate before.
>>
BERNIE WON!!! LETS GIFT HIM WITH A #MONEYBOMB GUYS. IM JOBLESS BUT DONATING MY KIDNEY, MATCH ME!
>>
>>70998253
That's a fair point
Sorry lads
I'm planning to go to Sweden to get myself put on the right side of history this summer
>>
>>70998171
>>70998379
>>70998204

Really? The cunt usually does better at the debates than the kike, I have to admit. Will be watching carefully.
>>
>>70996010
Bernie got raped.
>>
Bernie >Back to my cuckshed, I go.
>>
File: bernie5.jpg (76 KB, 293x397) Image search: [Google]
bernie5.jpg
76 KB, 293x397
>>70996010
That's just his signature pose.
>>
File: 1454349007103.jpg (52 KB, 574x353) Image search: [Google]
1454349007103.jpg
52 KB, 574x353
>tfw Bernie the cuck did awful in the debate tonight
>tfw the only reason Hillary got BTFO was because of blonde reporter
>tfw neither of these two are qualified to wipe my asshole
>tfw the world is a shithole
>>
>>70999722
he really did choke completely when asked very specific questions.. I think it was about his Gun votes.. he just skirted the question totally blowing any pretense at answering.. :"Ugg the thing was, about this that uhhhh as Ipve said befowa... Its soemtimes that when youwa faced with the facts.. that you have to ask what did she mean by this,.. " or something like that just totally rolled out the bullshit confabulation saying zero relating to the question.. which is also just what the Cunt did the whole night.. can she ever just answer a fucking question?
>>
>>70996088
LIETUVA BUS LAISVA!!
>>
>>70996010
No way he wins, they are just keeping him around to generate stories and stay in the news cycle. They don't want to go dark and let it become a Trump v Cruz dominated news coverage for the next 2 months.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.