[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American Japagook here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Aya-Hirano.jpg (116 KB, 627x488) Image search: [Google]
Aya-Hirano.jpg
116 KB, 627x488
Reminder that all women age equally bad.
>pic related: born 1987
>cumdumpster photo (right) 2007 (20)
>current photo (left) 2016 (28)

What productive activity did you do today to age like fine wine?
>>
>>70994999
Masturbated to loli
>>
>>70994999
You got a shit ton of make-up on the left
>>
>>70994999
I don't think it's the same girl

Girl on the left has Wall-e slanted eyes, while girl on the right has eyes that are aligned properly
>>
>>70995344
lots of asian women have cosmetic surgery on their eyes to reduce the 'slant eye' appearance
>>
>>70994999
Trips
Looks to me like she just stopped straightening and highlighting her hair, wears more conservative clothes/lipstick/makeup and needs a good night's sleep
>>
>>70995344
>>70995433
Same person, notice the mole under the right eye.

>Hirano Aya
>>
For breakfast had 3 egg mcmuffin meals and two extra orders of hashbrowns with 3 orange juices to be healthy.

For lunch had four baconators some fries and a shake.

For dinner had four tacos, a sourdough jack, curly fries, and an oreo shake.

bout to have dessert which would be cheesecake, some pie and ice cream.

I was a state champion in track and remain handsome and competitive. I can get girls a decade younger than me.
>>
>Ate healthy
>Exercised
>Avoided the sun
>abstained from alcohol like I have always done
>>
>>70995848
>four baconators
3320 calories
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 450x253
>>70996094
I'm a 6'4" chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock making over $130,000 a year.
>>
Looks like a beta dude with a wig like all other Asians. Take it to /soc/, you nasty scumbag.
>>
>>70994999

that's a lewd shirt
>>
>>70994999
>What productive activity did you do today to age like fine wine?

Injected myself with a lentivirus containing genes that induce constitutive expression of telomerase in a wide tropism of cell types. Git gud son.

inb4 enjoy your cancer (I'd be dead by now)
>>
>>70996094

Gibs me dat
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (22 KB, 220x202) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
22 KB, 220x202
>>70995848
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.