[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that Bernie has been killed with that disaster of a debate,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10
File: Untitled.png (1005 KB, 1909x939) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1005 KB, 1909x939
Now that Bernie has been killed with that disaster of a debate, how do you feel about President Clinton?
>>
>>70994805
How did Clinton win?
>>
>>70995341
Because CNN
>>
>>70995341
did you read the headline? she won decisively.
>>
File: orao.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
orao.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>70995341
Like the previous poll, she rigged it.
>>
>>70995341
Can you read? The headline says she had a decisive victory
>>
File: sad.jpg (68 KB, 563x491) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
68 KB, 563x491
c-choo-cruuuuuuz
>>
>>70994805
Nice shop
>>
i wish bernie was this based all debates long.. he is fucking merciless when the angry jew comes out.. but this cnn shilling bullshit is so obvious i really need to fucking know who watches that GARBAGE fucking "news" channel holy shit
>>
>>70996613
he would have locked it in months ago
the only way to destroy some lying shill is through direct attacks and mockery. he needed to follow trump's model with yeb
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 750x686) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 750x686
>being this cuck

Fucker couldn't sack up to defend himself against Clinton...
>>
>>70994805

Not too bad, I know she's a right-winger at heart with a knack for pandering to leftists
>>
>>70995341
She has a vagina

*barf*
>>
>>70996911
I still don't know how Sanders will be able to back Clinton and get his supporters to vote for her, especially all his whining about Wall Street.

If they do back her, we just need to rub it in on Sanders supporters saying she doesn't need money from them, she'll just go to Wall Street.
>>
They both attacked aggressively but she did seem to get booed twice and Bernie seemed to have received a lot of positive cheering and chanting. CNN is always gonna spin the story that she won. They don't take anytime to process the public opinion they announce their own immediately.
>>
>>70995978
what the fuck is wrong with baltic countries??
>>
>>70994805
Clinton would be the WORST choice. Hell, Trump would do less damage to this country then that old hag.
>>
>>70994805
she got BTFO, that shit is biased as fuck
>>
>>70997899
Lies. Qualify that statement with facts and evidence and I will vote for Trump instead of Clinton if Sanders doesn't get the nomination.
>>
>>70997650
Time-Warner owns CNN and contributes a lot of money to her campaign. This is a fact. The bias isn't your imagination
>>
>>70995341
By reking Glassberg.
>>
>>70994805
i wish dems would realize that neither the dems nor the repubs have a majority in the nation.

the majority of voters are independents who will support either trump or bernie. if shillary gets the nomination, she'll lose HARD.
>>
>>70997899
who would stand behind Hillary? the Joker?
>>
She looked bad when she made it clear she's never gonna release her speeches to wall street, and she looked bad when she wouldn't say that she would ban fracking.
>>
>>70998483
her refusal to release the transcripts tells everyone that she has something to hide.
>>
File: 1458940582972.jpg (37 KB, 301x397) Image search: [Google]
1458940582972.jpg
37 KB, 301x397
>>70997899
>>
>>70998483
SOMEONE SHOULD WRITE A FAKE TRANSCRIPT, FORGE IT, MAKE IT LOOK LEGIT, THEN RELEASE IT TO THE VARIOUS NEWS AGENCIES.

SHE WOULD HAVE TO RELEASE THE TRANSCRIPTS IN ORDER TO PROVE THAT THE FAKE ISN'T HERS...
>>
>>70998392
That sounds about right, or maybe the scarecrow?
>>
>>70995341
by not sounding like a pussier version of woody allen when she talks
>>
>>70998727
The purpose of "News" agencies like CNN isn't to inform but to keep you tuned in by any means necessary so they can sell their advertising for more shekels. Truth is irrelevant
>>
>>70997899
>Captain America supporting a commie
maybe modern marvel sure
>>
File: carlcurrentyear.gif (410 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
carlcurrentyear.gif
410 KB, 222x227
>>70997899

>bernie fans are all peacefully cheering

>trump fans are all slack-jawed retards bellowing

this comic would be true if it showed the audiences as being the same bellowing morons. neither candidate can represent a person wholly, unless that person is a fool
>>
>>70995341
The cunt actually answers policy questions instead of spewing meme zingers like Sanders.
>>
>>70997096

This. It's pretty well known in political circles that Hillary is one of the most right-wing mainstream democrats (moreso than Bill). She's had to pretend to be a progressive because Bernie has been acting up, but she's going to turn sharply right as soon as she's in office. It's more of a cliche to dislike Hillary than anything. I couldn't care less if she's "dishonest". I'd rather have a dishonest politician who knows what they're doing than an honest one who would run the economy into the ground (Sanders)
>>
>>70999362
Your judgement is as good as hers.
>>
>>70999448
>voted for the war in Iraq
>knows what she is doing
pick one
>>
>>70999098
Might as well just go all the way and use the black Cap too.
>>
File: 2231747347.png (885 KB, 1440x1704) Image search: [Google]
2231747347.png
885 KB, 1440x1704
>>
>>70997899
I wonder if the shitlib nerds of this country will ever shower Hillary will any of love/memes they do for Bernie.

They'll probably ignore that this career lizard sheperson is running for office and dial it full anti-Trump.
>>
File: marvel shills its agenda.jpg (252 KB, 790x1200) Image search: [Google]
marvel shills its agenda.jpg
252 KB, 790x1200
>>70999621
>Hey it's Caps 70th anniversary! I know, lets reference one of the most famous comic covers of all time where he punched Hitler only we'll have HIM be Hitler and Falcon, who is black and the new captain america, can be punching him while the rest of the original captains crew looks on dismayed that a black man could be winning! So progressive!

There's also this which is a clear dig at Trump despite Loki filling in most of Teds boxes.
>Repeated liar
>Believes himself to be a rightful ruler
>Not above lies, treachery, and subversion
>Not even actually American so why are you running?
>Weird ass family and kids
>Questionable history
Only saving grace this has is that the author of the Dr. McNinja webcomic is writing it and he's actually pretty solid.
>>
>>70994805
>Clinton dodges yes and no questions all debate
>Crowd claps the loudest for Bernie consistently
>Bernie's ending statement results in the crowd chanting his name so loud it drowns the moderator out
>Bernie gets home and turns on CNN

You got to admit that headline has to piss Bernie off.
>>
>>70999604

I'm purely an economic voter
>>
>>70994805
I watched this shit and Bernie seemed to have better answers for everything, I don't support Hillary or Bernie but Bernie blew shillary out of the water using reason and facts.l, Hillary just talked non sense and even Bernie had that " when the fuck is this bitch gonna shut up" look
>>
It’s hard to imagine a worse president. She’s a neocon in progressive clothing, taking the absolute worst aspects of both, combining it with blatant corruption and distilling it all into a whole worse than the sum of its parts.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 425x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 425x281
>>70999448
>Clinton does a 180 and panders to the right

>media and establishment knew about this but kept it secret for tactical purposes

>tfw they were on our side all along

I know it won't happen but a man can dream.
>>
>>70995341
Read the debate transcript without the berniebros cheering in the audience and it will help you understand how badly he got fucked up.
>>
>>70999991
Mozeltov Chaim
>>
>>70999604
The war in Iraq was a sucess
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.