[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone talks about how men are perverted, but gay men make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1456190680886.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1456190680886.gif
2 MB, 360x240
Everyone talks about how men are perverted, but gay men make straight men look like saints when it comes to perversion.

>Well, they're gay, so duh.

Yeah, no shit, but gay men are literally 20 times more sexually deviant than any straight man. They don't think about anything else BUT sex.

Why?
>>
File: orao.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
orao.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Because homosexuality is a mental illness.
>>
>>70994727
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE9JlONzrVU

You don't know degeneracy until you hear what they do...
>>
>>70994727
Their libido.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>70994903
>>
>>70994997
Why does their libido seem so much higher than straight men, or is it? Do gay men just act on it more?
>>
In their defense, can you imagine what the world would be like if women were as perverted and horny almost 24/7 like men are? There'd be 29 billion people
>>
>>70995129
Do you really want the redpill?
>>
>>70994727
OK so imagine if you have a girlfriend
Now let's she's just as horny as you are all the time. And there's your answer.

>>70994903
>go to any problems site
>see straight people do the same thing
Or
>go to any major cirmty
>see straight people casually going into bdsm dungeons

>>70995129
They don't have a significantly increased libido when compared to other males. So yeah they just act on it more.
>>
>>70995762

>They don't have a significantly increased libido when compared to other males.

Source? I believe identifying very strongly with a hedonist subculture may lead to a fixation on sex.

Gays aren't the only ones, but they may be the most vocal.
>>
>>70995955
If every dripping wet woman around you wanted to jump your bones don't tell me you'd say no
>>
>>70996195
So, gays don't have standards? They just fuck anything that moves? Seems about right.
>>
>>70994727

Because they have nothing more to their identity than being gay and if they stop fucking for more than a second they'll realize they hate themselves.
>>
So men are perverted? Is that what you're saying?
>>
>>70996353

Many probably can't afford to have standards. Comes with being a minority.
>>
>>70994727
Aren't they more likely to be pedophiles or is that a myth?
>>
File: 1457474065888.jpg (43 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1457474065888.jpg
43 KB, 720x960
Men's sex drives are infintely higher than women's. Plenty of people will fuck pic related if they had the chance, but no woman would fuck a dude of the same weight.

When you take out the female libido, men don't give a fuck and will do anything
>>
>>70996448
Basically this. It's the same thing with trans people and why they kill themselves after they transition. Once they're done trying so hard to transition there's nothing left for them to live for
>>
>>70995955
Yes that's true actually, except many gay people don't actively participate in indulgent hedonism. If you were to conpare libidos in striaght males versus homosexual males who pursue pleause in a simialr fashion there would defontely be an increase. There is a strong culture associated with homosexuality (considering it's outlawed in a 1/3/of the world and has only recently been somewhat introduced as acceptable behavior.) It's a temporary condition that will fade away. But not all homosexuals have the same libido, and homosexuality in itself doesn't influence a person's libido.
>>
Since homosexuality was so taboo prior to 15-20 years ago, gay dudes were already marginalized by society so they never really felt a need to embrace puritan sexual values and monogamy.
>>
>>70996834
A vast majority of pedophiles are homosexuals by definition, as little boys getting raped by adult men happens more than with little girls.

I doubt most gays are pedos though. In the 90s NAMBLA tried to march with other gay rights groups and were universally shunned and told to fuck off.
>>
>>70994727
As a bi guy, I think guys are just more sexual
>>
>>70997061
name please....for research on future fat hate threads....yeah....
>>
>>70995215
>like men are
>tfw I don't care about sex at all
>never did, even when I went through puberty
>think I'm asexual
>but anytime I ever say something about being asexual everyone gives me shit trying to prove I'm not
>so I don't both vocalizing/labeling myself as anything
>So I'll just call myself "Straight with zero sex drive who masturbates purely as a biological function like taking a shit or piss"
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.