[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who won? Bernie imo.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160414_184839.jpg (260 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160414_184839.jpg
260 KB, 1440x1440
Who won?
Bernie imo.
>>
posting because the other thread is too fucking big.

No one won, they both rehashed trite talking points, bashed Trump, and circlejerked about Israel.

But of the 2 Hillary lost less.

Top fucking kek at that Clinton shill getting her feelings hurt by Bernie though.
>>
If you look at it objectively, bernie had a huge landslide victory. At the closing remarks there were CHANTS for bernie. Chants for so long that they had to wait before clinton could speak. what happened after clintons closing remarks? few short claps and off to commercial. bernies message resonates with the people of NY. Hillary is out of touch with reality and voters. Bernie 2016.
>>
>>70994501
Both lost. They just jerked themselves off and made themselves both look like their political party's mascot. Especially on the $15 per hour shit.
>>
>>70994501
Not America
>>
>>70994841
Maybe because way more Bernie supporters went to the debate?
>>
>>70994841
Just like how in the pre-Super Tuesday debates you had people screaming for Cruz and booing every time Trump opened his mouth?
>>
>>70994501
Neither honestly, Hillary made bernie seem stupid as shit (he is) and bernie made Hillary look like a giant cunt who can't answer a single question (female ted cruz). I would be bummed if I were a Democrat and these were my choices.

I still can't believe people support Bernie, he's a fucking kook.
>>
>>70994501
Not the American people, that's for damn sure
>>
>>70995020
Implying we actually have a choice
>>
Didn't even watch, because every dem debate is the same exact shit.
>I'm the most progressive
>no I am
>no I am
>no I am
And it's this same exact shit over and over again.
>>
Trump
>>
File: bern_roll.jpg (913 KB, 1080x2448) Image search: [Google]
bern_roll.jpg
913 KB, 1080x2448
>>70994501
>>
>>70994934
agreed. more bernie supporters went to debate and therefore more bernie supporters exist in NY. Easy wins for Bernie going forward. His momentum can't be stopped. to quote trump: this train has no brakes. bernie 2016.
>>
>>70995020
>he's a fucking kike*

gotta check your spelling
>>
>>70994501
Yeah she looked like a lying opportunist shill

>w-we can't do that. The banks won't let me
>>
>>70995145
Trips is the only way to live.
>>
File: Hillary didnt disavow KKK.jpg (52 KB, 640x349) Image search: [Google]
Hillary didnt disavow KKK.jpg
52 KB, 640x349
Benis brought the heat and she was pissed
>>
>>70995145
trips
>>
>>70995101
yep

they arent even saying anything new, just the same old "ive always been super liberal guys ! im about dis shit pls vote for me"
>>
>>70995145
Rolling

>>70995099
Yeah, I almost mistook us for a democracy for a second there.
>>
>>70994841
Of course the Berntard decides based on who cheered loudest, rather than who had the most substantive answers.
>>
Hillary definitely did better in terms of doing her homework and acting like a fucking bitch, but Bernie kept his people energized even if most of his answers were shit.

Tie
>>
Bernie is a senile old man who thinks Ohio is part of the South.
>>
>>70995145
trips fucking give me trips!
>>
>>70995435
Pretty sad man just had a talk with me dad about it and he couldn't believe how rigged it is
>>
Real talk niggers:

If it came down to it, bernie or hillary?
>>
>>70994501
Bernie came close to calling Bill Clinton a racist. I lost a kek
>>
>>70995145
weed man please
>>
>>70995145
trips get
>>
>>70994501

Trump won because Hillary will win even if Bernie would win. Super delegates for Clinton *
>>
>>70995101
You forgot:
"Bernie is making jabs at me because I'm a woman."
>>
File: ORA.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ORA.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Trump
>>
>>70994501
Bernie spanked Hillary like the house-slut she is.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.