[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should denmark even be considered a country? i mean its like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: denmark.jpg (9 KB, 276x182) Image search: [Google]
denmark.jpg
9 KB, 276x182
Should denmark even be considered a country? i mean its like 5 feet in length total. not much of a country at all.
>>
File: 1458710482504.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458710482504.gif
2 MB, 500x281
It's more of a country than yours. In fact, Canada should become a state of the US.
>>
>>70994325

hey, you know that to submit a 4chan post you don't have to include a that gif each post right?
>>
>>70994194
>that flag
>idiotic post
Who woulda thought
>>
File: Test_66e381_5256907.jpg (31 KB, 346x339) Image search: [Google]
Test_66e381_5256907.jpg
31 KB, 346x339
>>70994401
Holy shit I thought that was a myth
>>
>>70994325
Says a former state of russia.
>>
>>70994401
Its his avatar
>>
>>70994548
shoulnt you be in iraq rapeing innocent people of there land Chris?
>>
>>70994401
It's Lithuania's only .gif. They take turns to use it,
>>
>>70994325
This guy gets it
>>
>>70994194
They also have Faroe islands and Greenland. Greenland is huge. Denmark has the right to exist.
>>
>>70994325
You're not wrong. Canada shouldn't exist. We tried a few times to take it, but military mismanagement and proto-hippies thwarted us each time. We'll get 'em one day.

But they can't be one big state, we have to split their "provinces" into proper states.
>>
>>70996388
Greenland is the only colony I didn't mind losing in the kek-union. It's not exactly cheap for the Danes to support the alcoholic Eskimos up there. Finnmark and the Sami are more than enough.
>>
Do they catch lots of fish? Or what do they do. I'm danish in ancestry, Christian (last name) came to the states around 1850. His fist born was Adolf.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.