[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Circumcision
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 25
File: circumcision-640x375.jpg (41 KB, 640x375) Image search: [Google]
circumcision-640x375.jpg
41 KB, 640x375
In an ideal world, would circumcision of infants be made illegal?

This particularly concerns Americans(+Canadians to a degree)

At it's core, it's a backwards 3rd world Jew/ Muslim practice rooted in sand people religion. Involuntary mutilation of children has no place in society.

What do Europeans think of it?
>>
It's an unnecessary procedure to perform on an infant. It often does more harm than good. But what day gonna do? Infants don't have rights. The only way that it will stop being practiced is if doctors refuse to perform it. If public disapproval of the practice ever became strong enough then only Moyls and Jewish doctors would end up performing circumcision....Oh wait.

Nope. Never gonna stop.
>>
>>70994185
>In an ideal world, the government would not be involved medical / religious procedures.

ftfy kukanada
>>
>>70994185
A. FUCKING. LEAF.
Have they not discovered modern medicine up there? What's next, you're going to ban vaccines?
>>
200+ replies here we come
>>
>>70995174
circumcision is a life saving procedure am I right?
>>
>>70994797
>circumcision
>medical

also

>mutilating babies
>not criminal behaviour
>>
>>70994185

I'm confused about how it even became popular in the US.
>>
Yes, ban infant genital mutilation entirely.
>>
Being circumcised she be a permanent reminder that you are 3rd world.
>>
In an ideal world, things I like would be enforced and things I dislike would be banned.
>>
>>70995396
Victorian era idea that masturbation was bad, and this was a cure.

I'm not fucking joking. Hick frontier religious zealots made this a thing.
>>
circumcision is mutilation and barbaric
>>
There is nothing morally wrong with performing cosmetic procedures on children if it will improve his quality of life.

Say for example, fixing a cleft lip.

It's superior to have the foreskin removed. It makes the penis more aesthetically-pleasing. No one wants to look down and see some flap of skin where a penis is supposed to be.

Only animals have foreskins. Human beings remove that shit.
>>
>>70996240
gr8 b8
Tattoos on infants are illegal, even if they're culturally significant. And they're reversible. Excising healthy, sensitive tissue is irreversible.
>>
BREAKING APRIL 14, 2016
>Study: Circumcision does not reduce penis sensitivity. In tests for responses to pain, heat, and stimulation, no major difference was found between men who are circumcised and those who are not.

http://www.upi.com/Health_News/2016/04/14/Study-Circumcision-does-not-reduce-penis-sensitivity/5981460663943/?spt=hs&or=hn

POL BTFO
POL BTFO
POL BTFO

UNCUT FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>70995174
t. Shlomo
>>
>>70996794

>Feller
>Jewish (Ashkenazic)

What a 'surprise'.
>>
>>70995276
For the many people saved from AIDS and penile cancer, yes.
>>
File: j0babysuck.png (224 KB, 655x514) Image search: [Google]
j0babysuck.png
224 KB, 655x514
>>70996794
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTxD6l-8ppw&feature=youtu.be&t=3m24s
>>
>>70994185
God i love playing with the tip of my foreskin, it just feels so good. Do you half-dicks have a phantom foreskin? Like amputees sometimes dream about having a hand again or feeling their removed hand hit something
>>
>>70997025
>uncut version
>>
>>70997112

>cutfags will never understand the pleasure of trapping air under the foreskin then squeezing it out
>>
>>70997227
I thought that was only me
>>
>>70996794
>In tests for responses to pain, heat, and stimulation

>jewish doctors molested and CBTd babies for "science"
>this is legal

we need more ovens
>>
>see countless articles on sights about muh female genital mutilation
>circumcision is never a topic
>male genital mutilation remains a silent, accepted part of society
Fucking hell, my dad isn't even a Jew and yet, for some reason, I had to be circumcised against my will. Why?
>>
>>70996794
This is bullshit as i was uncut for 30 years and for the last 5 my dick has been almost numb in comparison.
>kikes
>>
>>70997025
>uncut version
Every fucking time.
>>
>>70995174
>this is somehow a shitpost
I want my foreskin back damnit
>>
>mfw chicks hate foreskin but gay dudes love it
>>
>>70996994
>AIDS
The most relevant studies on that are completely out of this context. They were done in Uganda and with voluntary consent of adult men. Also, they tested female-male transmission, which is quite rare anyways.
>penile cancer
Extremely rare. You'd have a much greater statistical benefit from removing male breast tissue to prevent breast cancer. Aside from that, penile cancer usually comes from HPV, which is easily prevented.
>>
>>70997379
>tfw same
>>
>>70994185
How does it concern Canadians? The practice has largely died out here, only about 10% of newborns are getting it done! the next generation (unless Trudeau replaces us with Muslims) will be almost entirely uncircumcised.
>>
From mens health magazine on circumcision.

You’re less likely to get cancer
Circumcised men are less likely to get penile and prostate cancer, research finds. Foreskin can harbor inflammation and STDs like HPV, both of which may contribute to cancer growth, the researchers say.

You’re safer from STDs
Getting snipped slashes your risk for HIV and some other STDs, according to the CDC. In one study, Baltimore men with known exposure to HIV were twice as likely to become infected if they were uncircumcised.
>>
>>70997701
>>70997483
>>
>>70997701
>muh dick was mutilated and i justify it with Jew science
>>
>>70997701
If you can't slap on a fucking condom to protect yourself from STDs and wash your penis (because we live in a first world country where you have that power), then it's YOUR fault.

But that's not the point. You don't have the right to violate another person's sovereignty over their body and literally chop another person's body part off.
>>
>>70997701
It is true that penile cancer rates are lower amongst circumcised men, but the amount of boys who need to get circumcised in order to prevent a single case of penile cancer is so high that you will have killed more boys from their circumcision than have been saved from cancer.
Secondly, STD's can be prevented through abstinence, removing a body part to prevent an STD makes no sense when you can just stay abstinent and marry a decent woman. If you're a degenerate then you can just wear a condom.
>>
>>70997701
Breaking news: gouging out eyes has reduced eye related disease to zero percent!
>>
>>70997379
>>70997394
>>70997436

F
>>
>>70997701
You are so less likely to suffer from testicular cancer if we chop off your balls.
>>
cut fags will never experience that their dick produce dickcheese
>tfw im turkish and turks don't cut their child's dick even tho they'r mudslime
>>
>>70998065
Fascinating. Did you know a single cyanide pill can prevent 100% of all cancer?
>>
Please I just want it back, I'll pay 500 shekels if need be
>>
>>70997701
Because 1st worlders don't take showers and use soap on a daily or even bi-daily basis therefore it's just easier to cut off it off. While we're at it we should cut off our jaws because we can get tooth decay and feed straight into our stomachs through a tube.
>>
>>70998119
Now this is a shitpost
>>
>>70997113
>>70997431
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipF-FoQdmls
>>
>>70997701
>Baltimore men with known exposure to HIV were twice as likely to become infected if they were uncircumcised.
probably because they were also twice as likely to be black

as a cutfag, all my fellows who have been kike'd should really just accept they have been mutilated against their will and get angry. there's little you can do for yourself, but trying to normalize it for your own pathetic ego only perpetuates it on future men.
>>
>>70998119
>Turkroach talking about dickcheese
Buddy, most people in this thread live in a first world country.

This means we have these wonderful things called showers. I know you haven't heard of them, so let me explain.

Showers are an area in the bathroom where water comes out of this thing called a showerhead for as long as you decide to have water come out.

You can use this water to wash your penis. You may not know this, but we can do this - surprise - daily.

The more you know.
>>
>>70997436
You should be glad that your parents saved you from disease and allowed you the benefits of modern medicine you kuck.

>>70997379
male genital """"""""""""""""""""""""mutilation"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>70994185

in an ideal world nobody would have ever thought "wow lets cut off part of our dicks for god"

in an ideal world things wouldn't need to put into law because people would know how to act civilized
>>
Seriously, cut fags even if they don't even believe in God will somehow justify bronze age religious mutilation practices. It's called living in denial.
>>
File: 123oclock.png (187 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
123oclock.png
187 KB, 327x316
The amount of reverse rationalization cutfags go though in this country is fucking fantastic. The majority of them literally replicate the injury to their own children.

THEBEST
H
E
B
E
S
T
>>
I know this is shitposting General, but I fucking love my foreskin. Literally 10/10.
>>
File: 201645454.jpg (71 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
201645454.jpg
71 KB, 500x281
>>70998375
wtf i told that im uncut faggot are u jelly cuz ur brainwashed dad caused u to be cutted?
and afaik ur '''''''''1st world''''''' country has no lustration thing to wash ur ass in ur ''''''1st world'''''' toilets and u consider it luxery roflmao. dirty ass motherfucker with cut dick
>>
>>70994185
In an ideal world nothing would be illegal and people would just choose to make good decisions.

People wouldn't steal.
People wouldn't kill.
People wouldn't rape.

People would seek education.
People would cooperate.
People would have each others interests at heart.

That isn't the world we live in.
>>
>>70997291

Me too. The farting foreskin is a new technique I only recently discovered.
>>
>>70994185
One time, when I lurk at /r9k/ (pls don't judge)
They talked about the school shooting and try to find out why it happen. Most of the school shooters were American but there Cho who was a Korean.
This is where the thing starts, Korea also practices the circumcised like America, Muslim with know as violent also did the circumcised too.

Pure coincidence, /pol/?
>>
>>70998622
>The amount of reverse rationalization cutfags go though in this country is fucking fantastic. The majority of them literally replicate the injury to their own children.
Its interesting that some women who had FGM done to them will defend it in the same manner, even though FGM is worse.
>>
>>70998451
"Mutilation or maiming is an act of physical injury that degrades the appearance or function of any living body."

I'm not going to argue appearance, but circumcision degrades the natural lubricating function of the human penis. It's mutilation.
>>
>>70998894
There is no coincidence that circumcision damages the part of the brain associated with empathy and that the most violent cultures are circumcising ones.
>>
>>70994185
>feels good to have foreskin and don't need lube to fap
>The Jews took my foreskin without my consent!

/thread
>>
>>70998992
No, it isn't you retard.
>>
>>70998622
Motherfucker, there's only 3-4 people here trying to defend it. You think people like being mutilated? Come on.
>>
>>70998273
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfRO8eQoGVw
>>
>>70999393
>maybe if I call him a retard, it will change the definition of the word mutilation
Try again, buddy.
>>
File: 1457310336295.gif (304 KB, 264x264) Image search: [Google]
1457310336295.gif
304 KB, 264x264
>>70996794

>>Study: Circumcision does not reduce penis sensitivity. In tests for responses to pain, heat, and stimulation, no major difference was found between men who are circumcised and those who are not.

>LITERALLY AN ISRAELI POSTER.
>>
>>70999464
I had a Muslim friend in high school, he told me his circumcision was so painful he couldn't even walk for a week. These barbarians are not human I refuse to believe any human being could put a child through such a gruesome procedure, this is something you'd do to your enemies as a punishment not your own child.
>>
>>70994185
Yes, it makes your dick dry and insensitive. Literally retarded and barbaric.
>>
>>70994185
Only for medical reasons, like some extreme phimosis or an infection.
>>
>>70999704
Also, straight from Jewdit,

>COMMENT REMOVED
>>
>>70999485
Listen m8, there is absolutely nothing wrong with circumcision. I'm circumcised, my first son is circumcised, and my second son (on the way) will be circumcised as well. I refuse to force them to be self-conscious about their penis, and I refuse to deny them the benefits of modern medicine because of some mentally ill autists on an anime image board. Millions of men are circumcised, and none of them have problems.
>>
>>70999464
>>70998273

Literal animals.
>>
Honestly, you could really just solve the whole issue here by introducing consent to the issue. Why do it at birth? It makes absolutely no sense.

Even if you consider the argument that it helps lower rates of STDs (not true, by the way), children don't have sex enough to warrant circumcision at birth.

Why not allow an individual to make an informed decision at the age of 18, when the matter of STDs actually become an issue?
>>
>>70998863
Lel, you ever filled it up with water? Feels nice
>>
>>70999017
This.

Causing unmitigated physical trauma on infants creates permanent neurological damage and alteration that persists through out life. That's why niggers get a double whammy, not only are they inferior genetically, but they born in an environment of rap culture, violence, and drug abuse that causes poor brain development in infants before they even have a chance to learn ebonics.
>>
>>70999995
You are probably a pedophile obsessed with your sons dicks being just the way you like them
>http://www.circumstitions.com/Restric/Botched1sb.html
>>
>>70999995
see
>>71000032
Why not allow your son to make the decision?
>>
>>71000032
In Malaysia, surgery is done at 12 yrs
>>
IT SHOULD BE FUCKING ILLEGAL ITS MALE GENITAL MUTILATION
>>
>>70999995
> doesnt want to force "self conciousness"
> instead forced mutilation
> doesnt realize that cutfags are the most insecure

>none of them have problems

Blatent lie
>>
I know this is degenerate but does anyone else find uncut traps super cute? :3
>>
>>71000342
It's also an Islamic shithole.
>>
>>70994185
disgusting and barbaric practice, typically the foreskin is sold for cosmetic purposes. I can not even imagine what an equivalent reaction would be if a woman's clit were sold after a female circumcision in modern society.
then we have cucks in this threat defending it, top kek.
>>
>>71000552
I eagerly await Mohammed culturally enriching you.
>>
>>71000590
I'm sure if the kids had any say they'd say no
>>
>>71000675
I'd hope they'd get a say for their own dicks but it being Malaysia I doubt it.
>>
>>71000342
>12 years
>still young enough for parents to force a medical decision to an unwilling, uninformed child
>child is likely Islamic and so probably won't be having sex in their teens, therefore not warranting a circumcision to "prevent STDs"
>>
fuck this gay earth I just want my foreskin back ;=;
>>
>>70997479
>chicks hate foreskin
They don't though.
>>
>>70998354
Just accept it and don't do it to your own sons and we're cool senpai.
>>
>Circumcision can remove a shocking 3/4 of the penis’ sensitivity
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
>men circumcised in infancy are almost 5 times more likely to be diagnosed with erectile dysfunction (ED)
http://www.mensstudies.info/OJS/index.php/IJMH/article/view/614

Anyone who supports circumcision knowing the facts is delusional -- probably trying to feel better about having mutilated genitalia.

I mean, imagine knowing that sex, the ultimate form of pleasure for man, is for you only 1/4 as pleasurable as it is for a normal man.
Now, despite that fact, you continue to seek sexual pleasure from women (or other men) your entire life because even at one quarter intensity it's still amazing.

One day, some time in the future, your spouse initiates sex and....
and....
nope.

It won't grow. It just won't get hard.
You are met with a look of pity and disappointment.
Suddenly you remember Jamal from work has been calling your spouse lately.
Your instinct as a husband kicks in and here you feel you can't stop the premature finish of a happy marriage.

ALL because your parents decided to allow a bronze age Jewish ritual, designed to minimize sexual pleasure and discourage masturbation, to be performed on you.
You aren't even Jewish for Christ's sake! The reasoning they had was "Well, every boy is cut."

Now you realize your best friend since childhood is uncut. His marriage is wonderful! He tells you everything, so he'd tell you if it wasn't.
Now you feel anger. Jealousy.
You realize your best friend's sex life has always been three quarters more fulfilling than yours, and it will likely continue until his death because his body remains in the natural state God intended.
Now you're furious. You resent your best friend and your parents.

You begin to laugh maniacally. Your spouse becomes concerned and thinks you're having a nervous break down.
>>
You hear... a phone call? An ambulance? You're not really aware of anything at the moment. Who cares? Your immense laughter has taken over you at this point, anyway.

After an expensive and drawn out divorce, you try to give your sexless life a new purpose.
You decide to convert to Orthodox Judaism.
It's a tough path but you're determined.
You're successful.

Years go by.
You become a Rabbi.

Now it's time for you to perform your first circumcision. You stare at the tiny and delicate baby penis in front of you. You breathe a reassuring sigh as you approach it.
You pick up the clamp and touch the infant's cock. It's smooth.

Suddenly there's a stirring.

In your loins. In your brain. All over your body.
The time has come. As you begin to ever so carefully remove a vital portion of an innocent child's dangly bits: THE defining feature of a male and THE eternal symbol of masculinity.

Your inner pleasure grows as you begin the excision of the prepuce.
The baby begins to cry in pain. Loud. Very loud. It would be deafening if it wasn't for this new and unique pleasure overtaking your consciousness.
The baby's parents start reciting a Hebrew prayer to help their precious child, for they can't stand the idea of him coming across any harm.

There's blood.
The Hebrew words rhythmically mix with the piercing shouts and somehow the pleasure in your body grows more intense.
A lot of blood.
The procedure isn't even half way done yet.

The powerful force inside you now overtakes you but you don't stop. In fact, it aids you in your task.
With ease you flawlessly perform this divine symphony. Executing everything with graceful motions, you use your long fingernail to rip the soft membrane underneath the skin, turning it to the sides until the flesh of the glans appears before you. The pleasure is almost unbearable now.

Ah. At long last. The time for healing. Metzitzah b’peh
You move your head towards the bleeding cock in order to complete the miracle.

The final step.
>>
You place the baby's penis in your mouth and suck all the blood from the wound.
As the blood flows down your throat you feel every fiber of your being explode. A rush surely more intense than the most potent drug. At least 6 million times stronger than your best orgasm in memory.
The enormous wellspring of pleasure flowing all through your body paralyzes you, leaving you stuck in place as your emotions run wild with an ancient holy form of euphoria: it ebbs and flows and seems to last for hours.

When it subsists ever so slightly you can hear once more an infant wailing in pain. Then joyous shouts and smiling faces from the parents.
Observing this scene you feel peace.

Days later you learn the baby contracted an infection and died.
O well. It was your first time. Mistakes happen. Next time will surely be better.

Suddenly your best friend calls you to let you know his wife is pregnant with a baby boy!
A realization hits you: Since neither of them are Jewish, you can practice on him and his child with no fear. Goyim life has no value, you see.

You congratulate him and after some small talk you mention circumcision. He flat out refuses to get it done.
Yet, you tell him that the baby won't remember the pain. There's no risk for harm or damage. It makes the penis looks better and it's cleaner!! It may also reduce his child's chance for certain diseases and infections. Can't forget to mention some girls will only go for cut men.
With his son's health and happiness in mind, he concedes and promises to let you perform a circumcision on his son.

You hang up and afterwards start to laugh maniacally again.
Ahahahaha. "Stupid goyim," you think to yourself:
"I have finally found my purpose in life."
>>
>>70997479
who gives a shit what they want. most pussy is the most disgusting unaesthetic piece of the female form and men deal with it. stop being such a beta
>>
>>71000138
>>71000192
Wrong, not a pedophile. In reality I'm just a mutilated subhuman. Usually this is the only way I can cope but those shitskin mutilation videos really did me in. Looks like it's going to be alcohol tonight. It's really only a matter of time before I get just a bit too drunk and put a bullet through my brain
>>
>>71001219
>>71001244
>>71001266

You ok bro?
>>
>>71001219
I don't support circumcision - I'm vehemently against it, as a matter of fact.

But try to imagine - just try to imagine having part of your penis cut off. Imagine that EVERY time you jack off, you feel a slight surge of pleasure when what little bit of skin can still slide over the head of your penis does. But every time, it comes short. Every single time. How do you expect people not to rationalize something so traumatizing?
>>
Meh.... I like being circumcised. I shower infrequently, never get dick cheese and I've literally had girls tell me "I'm so glad you're circumcised I hate uncut dicks"

So whatever, argue if you want, I love my willy.
>>
>>71001306
>In reality I'm just a mutilated subhuman
So you are upset that you're circumcised? Why would you impose such a brutal act on your son? Honestly, I don't get it. Just please answer my question - why not allow your son to decide at 18?
>>
File: 1432917894071.jpg (19 KB, 230x238) Image search: [Google]
1432917894071.jpg
19 KB, 230x238
>fapping easily without any lotion
cutfags will never know this feel
>>
File: freedom.gif (982 KB, 285x171) Image search: [Google]
freedom.gif
982 KB, 285x171
>>71001559
Right?

>mfw uncut American masterrace
>>
>>71001559
That's a weird misconception. I do it all the time, no lube necessary.
>>
>>71001559
Cutfag here. Never used lotion, never will. Too much of a hassle, too much of a mess.

Dick gets more callous as time goes on, but whatever. Thought about becoming a trap when I was younger in order to have more sexual pleasure, but now I'm wondering if there's a way to just eliminate sexual desire altogether.
>>
>>70994185
Anyone else think that the truth about circumcision is one of the ultimate "red-pill".
>>
>>71001266
There was a thread here last night talking about ritualistic child abuse and sacrifice
apparently when a child is abused their blood becomes like a drug
is this a way for creepy heebs to abuse children and drink their blood without being seen as creepy?
>>
>illegal to perform a harmless little foreskin removal
>legal to kill them

What a world that would be
>>
>>71001559
>>71001712
>>71001772
I think with circumcision the amount of foreskin a person has left can be different between men. One person can still have a good amount of foreskin and frenulum left while the next person can have so little left that they can have sexual dysfunction problems.
>>
>>70994185
why are you guys so mad about circumcision anyways?

the real penis is the one beneath the foreskin
>>
>>70994185
Sweden and German don't circumcise and look what happened!
>>
>>71002122
Yeah, it's true. I have just over a little bit left while my brother has literally none. It varies.
>>
>>70996240
Funny how you defend it, because your dick is already mutilated. You never had a choice. I pity you
>>
has anyone here been circumcised later in life? most of what i search for online just says some guys think there is a difference in feeling, some don't
>>
>>70996240
>It makes the penis more aesthetically-pleasing
Aesthetically-pleasing is incredibly subjective, go promptly kill yourself.
>>
>>70995997

Shill faggot, nobody 25 yrs or older in America (except jew vermon or muslim filth) has a circumcised grandfather.

The other meme is Kellogg. He was a deranged judeophile, but no one took him seriously.

Circ started en mass in military hospitals during the volunerable period of WW2 and was institutionalized into the AMA shortly after.

All the patents for circumcision were owned by jews, not "Victorians" or Harvey the cuck Kellogg.

Jews and and goy-cutlets BTFO
>>
>>71002541
my grandpa was religious and uncut.....i saw it when i was about 17 helping him pee in this bottle thing/bedpan one time....no bueno
>>
>>71002541
>All the patents for circumcision were owned by jews
Don't have anything against Jews and usually I'll blow off Jew blaming as a meme, but this actually seems like a thing Jews could have done. Sauce on this?
>>
File: thumb_af2a1b9123.jpg (40 KB, 360x500) Image search: [Google]
thumb_af2a1b9123.jpg
40 KB, 360x500
>>71002127
>>71002206
>>71001772
>>71001525
>>70999995

Just like in international finance and geopolitics, there's alot of jews hiding behind the United States flag.
>>
File: image.png (704 KB, 1023x776) Image search: [Google]
image.png
704 KB, 1023x776
If I could choose to keep myself cut, I would.

If there is anything missing out, I don't know what it is like, so I couldn't physically comprehend a higher capacity than what I have

I WOULD be pissed if I was uncut and went to cut

But I've always been cut, and it looks pretty aesthetic so.
>>
>>71002831

Plastibell
Gomco clamp
Circumstraint

Do your research
>>
File: fart-police.jpg (43 KB, 290x381) Image search: [Google]
fart-police.jpg
43 KB, 290x381
I don't think it should be *banned* but I think it should be discouraged by doctors so that only Sand Niggers and Kikes do it.

I'm cut, but opted not to have my son circumcised when he was born. I did a lot of research on the subject and just couldn't find significant enough benefits to circumcision that would justify undergoing a procedure that could horribly mutilate my child.
>>
>>71002721

Homosexual incest fantasy = jewish inbreeding

Find yourself a nice shiksa, have a child, and leave his penis alone you neurotic kike.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 354x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 354x363
>>70994185

>tfw as a kid you could hold your foreskin closed and release a giant piss-splosion all at once
>cut fags will never feel this feel
>>
File: 1459433165614.gif (990 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
1459433165614.gif
990 KB, 500x314
>tfw your parents were jew'd into cutting your dick
>>
>abortion is evil but cutting up a child's underdeveloped sexual organs is okay
not a fan of this meme actually
>>
>>70999995
>Third world jew/arab shit
>Modern medicine
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 500x500
>>71003156
Oh my god that jpg.
>>
circumcision is a good thing to be practiced in third world countries, not necessarily needed in first or even second world countries, but the decision should left the the person theirself when they are of age.

if they decide they want too, fine, if not, ok. It's about personal preference I know both men and women find one more attractive than the other.
>>
>>71003379
right? i had that book
>>
>>71003529

>circumcision is a good thing to be practiced in third world countries

Do you have any statistics to support your theory?

Poo-in-loo filth without plumbing don't circumcise, nor do Chinese peasants. Do they have suffer from foreskin related disease or is this just another jewish meme?
>>
>>71003529
This. If a person wants to be circumcised, great. If they don't, then you don't infringe on their right to have sovereignty over their body. Everybody is happy under this scenario, so I see no reason to not make it a choice at 18.
>>
Why do cutcucks feel the need to justify their mutilated jewish-approved cocks?
>>
>>71003822
I mean it really just takes common sense, poo in loo's have clothing though--I don't see, other than alot of bacterial infections and diseases in the area why it would be as necessary as say many parts of Africa.

I don't understand why Jews are brought into this so heavily, I get we are on /pol/ and antisemitism is the game---but it's a penis...a jew isn't haunting your cut penis...
>>
>>71001559
so that's what they aply on merican movies, i always wondered why they used lotion or cream, back when i was a teen i didn't know the poor souls lost a piece of their penises.
>>
I like my circumcision because the lack of sensation makes my mind wander to other areas of life that I wouldn't otherwise do because I'd be always fixated on my penis and "feeling good".

Circumcision can actually be a favor, it just depends on your values in life I guess.
>>
>>71004036
>I don't understand why Jews are brought into this so heavily
Yeah what do the Jews have to do with pushing a Jewish blood ritual. I'm sure everyone in the US just decided it was a good idea all at the same time entirely on their own.
>>
I hate being circumcised
I really fucking hate it
Fuck you mom and dad
>>
File: 1459467936292.jpg (60 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1459467936292.jpg
60 KB, 480x480
>>71004295
wew lad.
>>
>>71004295

>here we see someone performing mental gymnastics to reconcile the fact that his parents had his infant dick mutilated

I feel pretty sad for you to be honest family.
>>
>>71004295
>I like my circumcision because the lack of sensation makes my mind wander to other areas of life that I wouldn't otherwise do because I'd be always fixated on my penis and "feeling good".
Isn't it the opposite? If you're uncut the head is protected inside your foreskin but if you're cut its always rubbing against your clothes, which to an uncut guy is quite disturbing.
>>
File: 1460686197925.jpg (38 KB, 594x446) Image search: [Google]
1460686197925.jpg
38 KB, 594x446
>>71000552
Yes
>>
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>71004036

>I don't understand why Jews are brought into this so heavily, I get we are on /pol/ and antisemitism is the game---but it's a penis...a jew isn't haunting your cut penis...

Got one
>>
>>70995704
Yeah man why won't those damn liberals just let me keep a sex slave in my basement? What in the hell business of it is theirs!
>>
>>71004508
it's that why your people it's always angry burgiebro? cuz the jew culture literally choped a piece of their penises?
>>
>>70995997
kek, fuck did you really think no one would notice that you made this up?
>>
>>71004570
You stop feeling it after awhile. It's like compressing your finger on your arm and leaving it there. At first, you feel it, but when it's happening all the time, you don't feel it at all.

>>71004553
What circumcision bestows you with is in fact mental gymnastics for reasons already said. You're a slave to your primal sensations until they are gone.
>>
>>70994185
>would circumcision of infants be made illegal?

Yes. It breaks the two most basic rules of surgery; It's both completely unnecessary and the risks outweigh the benefits.
>>
>>71004508

Solution: have like 5 sons and leave them all intact
>>
>>71004641
It wouldn't surprise me if it was.
>>
Mfw not cut. How does it feel that Shlomo took your foreskin and made of it a meal?
>>
>>71004641
Wouldn't you be angry too?
>>71004765
It's irresponsible and selfish to have kids
>>
>>70998946
It's not as simple as just saying the female form is worse because there's multiple different forms of both, in some cases the female form is actually less severe.
>>
I feel it's inconsequential and completely unnecessary, but it does not prevent a person from living a fulfilling life (unless there are complications.)

It makes about as much sense as completely removing someone's nailbeds at birth. It's only done to infants for cultural reasons.
>>
>>70997479
absolutely this
also people that bitch and whine about circumcision are either virgin or gays
>>
Can always count on you metros to have long discussions about cocks.
>>
>>71004613
lol nice try.

I know it's hard to believe someone doesn't give a fuck about your dick-cult, I usually avoid these threads but the sheer obsession of foreskin from you all is just...sad, and amusing.

Believe what you want, but a persons own self-determination is what matters

not the ravings of penile obsessed zealots.
>>
>>70999995
>Millions of men are circumcised
. . . almost exclusively in America and predominantly muslim countries. If it's such a marvel of modern medicine why is it so incredibly uncommon in every western country but America?
>>
>>71004894
well yeah, thank god I'm catholic, my bro had a circumcision but that cuz he had phimosis, kinda understand now why he's so miserable sometimes even when he's doing better at life.
>>
>>71004784

>Mfw not cut. How does it feel that Shlomo took your foreskin and made of it a meal?

And this accomplishes what? Do you have a solution?
>>
>>71004759
This. Sensation in my penis has gradually declined since my teen years and at this point, I see no point in engaging in sexual activity. It simply isn't pleasurable enough and takes too much time. For an entire year, I legit contemplated becoming a trap just for sexual pleasure but obviously decided against it because degeneracy and I was going places in life.

>>71004784
Actually feels pretty fucking bad man, you here to laugh at other people's pain?
>>
File: 1459395930103.gif (447 KB, 245x175) Image search: [Google]
1459395930103.gif
447 KB, 245x175
>>71004903
>female in some countries got the clit completely removed
>less severe
nigga, you retarded.
>>
>>71001219
The problem is that they don't know any different, they've been circumcized their entire lives so their reduced level of sensation is just normal for them. The only time it becomes an issue is when their dick can't actually physiologically respond anymore, hence the erectile dysfunction.
>>
>>71004980
You should have just said you were a Jew man. Jews always go to the idea that anyone who denounces circumcision is obsessed with penises as a defense instead of addressing the fact it's a grievous violation of basic human rights. I don't understand why you can't help but be so fucking obvious about it and then try and deny it.
>>
>>71005178
>For an entire year, I legit contemplated becoming a trap
of course you would
most people that care so much about circumcision are gay

also, you're a lying sack of shit who never had sex
>>
>>71004903
My intention wasn't to say all forms of of FGM are worse, but to point out that women who have had even the worst forms of it done to them will defend it and do it to their daughters.
>>
File: peyote.jpg (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
peyote.jpg
16 KB, 320x240
>>71005178
he's probably a mudslime judging for the flag bro, i think a penis it's the most sacred of possessions of men, only a jew or a mudslime would support such terrible male mutilation, fucking soulless beasts.
>>
>>71005212
you're an imbecile
a virgin one
>>
>>70997112
>phantom foreskin

got me good

t.cut fag living in mudshit country
>>
>>71005252
I literally just posted this.
>>71003529

I'm not defending circumcision at birth, i'm saying the right to determination should be left to the person on whether they want to be circumcised at an appropriate age or not.
>>
>>71004980

>but a persons own self-determination is what matters

...but your pro infant circumcision? Wow you must suck as a person.

Not obsessed with foreskin or circumcision, just would like to end the barbaric practice of penis cutting.
>>
>>71005178
Yes, i feel sorry for you, Shlomo mutilated your dick.
>>
Conclusions
Findings suggest that minimal long-term implications for penile sensitivity exist as a result of the surgical excision of the foreskin during neonatal circumcision. Additionally, this study challenges past research suggesting that the foreskin is the most sensitive part of the adult penis. Future research should consider the direct link between penile sensitivity and the perception of pleasure/sensation. Results are relevant to policy makers, parents of male children and the general public.

not from a jewish source
virgins BTFO
http://www.jurology.com/article/S0022-5347%2815%2905535-4/abstract

/thread
>>
File: 1460645228686.png (339 KB, 757x413) Image search: [Google]
1460645228686.png
339 KB, 757x413
>>70995396
After WWII, the massive influx of jews into America meant that all institutions were infiltrated by kikes.

Jew doctors first order of business post Nazi Germany was to make every penis look like theirs so they could never be singled out again as a racial group.

The first order of business was convincing white Americans that chopping off their sons foreskin was a "healthy preventative measure" and aesthetically pleasing.

The kikes already owned Hollywood and the means of disseminating ideas so it was a simple matter to broadcast propaganda.

Let's face it, the Jews won.

Hitler was right.
>>
>>71005206
What part of MULTIPLE DIFFERENT FORMS do you not understand, can you not read english?

Sometimes they just do a little cut which is hardly anything and basically ceremonial.

Sometimes they remove the clitoral hood which does reduce sensitivity of the clitoris and that's about it, fairly comparable to what they do to men.

And sometimes in some rare cases they do remove the entire clitoris but this is nowhere near the most common form.

Can you understand me now?
>>
File: Schwick.png (152 KB, 359x302) Image search: [Google]
Schwick.png
152 KB, 359x302
>>71005417
>mudshit country
careful there, my amigo cucaracha.
>>
>>71005486
See
>>71005474
>>
>>71005560
>virgins BTFO
>>71005404
>a virgin one
>>71005316
>also, you're a lying sack of shit who never had sex

You have issues my friend.
>>
>>71005626
any kind of genital mutilation if not for medicals reasons (phimosis as an example for men) is totally retarded.
>>
>>71005404
If I've been circumcised my entire life how am I supposed to now what it feels like having sex with an uncircumcised penis?
>>
>>71005474
You're still defending it when nothing points to it being beneficial at all regardless of location. You're also asking how there could possibly be a Jewish link to it when that should be incredibly fucking obvious. No one is going to choose to be circumcised without fraudulent medical science or barbaric tribal practices telling them it's what needs to be done.
>>
>>71005560

American Journal of Urology? Not jewish? Who do you think runs this country you cuck-canuck?

Show me a European, Japanese, Russian or South American study. How about a Canadian one?
>>
>>71005576

Church
>>
>>71005316
Whatever you say, fucking leaf. Also, threading your own post just shows how much a newfag you are.

>>71005496
>when my brother almost escaped it because doctor refused on ethical grounds
>father throws a fit for days, refuses to leave until brother is circumcised
>brother gets it worse than I did
I feel even worse for him.
>>
>>70994185
I actually needed it due to fibrosis being incredibly common in my family with like a 95% occurrence rate (my brother didn't get circumcised and it resulted in him having to do it as an adult which is a far more expensive and painful procedure then) so I don't blame my parents for doing that.

Outside of that rare genetic disorder occurring commonly in your family yeah, unwarranted genital mutilation is pretty fucked up.
>>
>>71005801
In your opinion, it has no benefit. Has it ever occured to you that some people may like the feeling or look of it you fucking hypocrite.

Do jews do it by the majority? Yes, but that doesn't mean people who do are doing it because of some jewish conspiracy.

Again, it's about freedom of choice. I would have thought as an American you would know and understand this.
>>
>>71006845
Freedom of choice, eh?

Nobody fucking asked me. I never got a "hey, want to get circumcised?" It was forced on me at birth. I had no freedom of choice.

Explain to me why circumcision should be legal before the age of 18. If people like the feeling or look or want to do it for religious reasons, then they can go get it done at 18 - by all means.
>>
>>71001048
that's exactly what I'm saying. though we should not just accept it, we should be furious and we should be loud about it
>>
>>71006845
>Has it ever occured to you that some people may like the feeling or look of it you fucking hypocrite.
I'd say those people have a mental illness much like I'd say the same about people who want to blind themselves or cut off their legs.
>>
lol these topics will get 400+ replies and end in nothing happening. it's uncutfags and cutfags arguing with each other

The point should be: don't do it to your sons

simple as that. if youre 18 or whatever and want to have it done than go ahead.
>>
>>71007148
this is why i've taken the time to post on this forum, you exemplify the perfect stereotype, the exact opposite of the crazy religious jews.

"Something is wrong with people x compared to people y" said the penis zealot

"Something is wrong with people x compared to people y(us)" said the jewish zealot

are you seeing the coorelation, you moron.
Freedom of choice is what will and eventually dictate what people want and find acceptable.

You're only perpetuating a stereotype.

>>71006972
again my friend, I find you to be reasonable--which is why I originally posted

that people should have the option to choose when they reach a certain age.

anyway, I must get some rest. You guys stress me the fuck out
>>
>>71007229
Thank you.
>>
File: UncutfagsBTFO.jpg (409 KB, 704x1056) Image search: [Google]
UncutfagsBTFO.jpg
409 KB, 704x1056
>>70994185
In an ideal world it will ALWAYS be the parent's choice.
They created it, they can shape it however they decide and if it's their choice to have their child circumcised then that's that.
>>
>>70994185
Why should I care what barbarians do with their children. I don't mind.
>>
>>71007410
>this is why i've taken the time to post on this forum
Forum? Is this the first thread you've ever been in? Because I'd wager it is.

>are you seeing the coorelation, you moron.
What you presented was an appeal to moderation, which is a fallacy. So no I'm not seeing the correlation or any point you were trying to make.

>Freedom of choice is what will and eventually dictate what people want and find acceptable.
Freedom of choice here is an excuse to let people that aren't fit to make decisions for themselves engage in self destructive behavior. By you logic there's no harm in girls cutting or letting someone who isn't terminally ill commit suicide.
>>
love how this board is so anti jew yet cutfags will endlessly defend their disfigured dicks.
>>
>>71007458
In an ideal world it will ALWAYS be the parent's choice.
They created it, they can shape it however they decide and if it's their choice to have their child beheaded then that's that.
>>
>>71008066
Yeah I know the Jews suck right

But they were TOTALLY right that cutting off a piece of your penis is a good idea, you know?
>>
>>70996240

I agree. We need to extend this to girls as well and cut off their cuntflaps at birth to improve quality of life.

It makes the pussy more aesthetically-pleasing. No one wants to look down and see some flap of skin where a vagina is supposed to be.
>>
>>71004980

>a persons own self-determination is what matters

So the doctors and parents ask the babies if they want their dick sliced up first right?
>>
As a woman I find turtlenecks gross. Cut it off!!
>>
>>71008804
Kek you can't even give a single non subjective proof which does not imply the whole men are trashy and don't take a shower on a daily basis.
Even by taking one shower a week, you would have no problem with an uncut dick. Get over it.
>>
>>71009787
>Even by taking one shower a week

>France

Figures.
>>
>>71007458
By that logic, I can cut my child's arm off if I think it's aesthetically unpleasing.
>>
>>70995238
It's sad
>>
>>70994185

For my campaign promises I added outlawing male circumcision.

lambright.com
>>
>Americans defending literal child mutilation and torture just because it was unwillingly inflicted upon them
Holy shit.
How about protecting your children from that same fate? If they want to get cut later on that's their own choice, but most people don't since foreskin is great.
Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.