[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man uses mace in bus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1460684662992.jpg (63 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
1460684662992.jpg
63 KB, 620x465
A man in Argentina touched a woman in the ass and got called by the passengers and the woman, who recorded him.

The guy then shot mace spray on the woman and the rest of the passengers and later was almost lynched but managed to escape.

Everybody confirms he did touch the women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljBX3QkcE8I

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=597_1460518769&comments=1
>>
Man, he used the misting kind... what a dick.

Those Argentinians actually do look kinda white... Has /pol/ been lying to me?
>>
>>70993459

Dick move dude.

But hey, looks like you got away.
>>
>>70993715
of course not my friend, havent you heard? /pol/ is always right!
>>
>>70993459
>beard
>no moustache
Allahu Akbar confirmed
>>
>>70993459

That's funny, cause when I was in BsAs I remember dudes grabbing ass and and tits and cat-calling girls and stalking them all the time and nobody seemed to give one single fuck ever.
>>
>>70993715
they're spanish
>>
>>70993459
No surprises here, around niggaz never relax
>>
>>70993715
There are always old people on the buses. Probably some kids or even a baby.

Mentally ill, indeed.
>>
>>70993459
sounds like someone defending themselves to me, i saw the video all those people were about to kill him
>>
Another angle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x76UVF6lz10
>>
>>70993459
pretty funny lel

looked like something out of a comedy show
>>
>>70994646
>Mentally ill

Or just an idiot. Stop throwing that phrase around retard. What's with your kind of people and wanting to classify whole groups of people so that the government can.. oh nevermind I guess Argentina's over their shitty past
>>
File: Al-Pacino-GREAT-ASS.jpg (12 KB, 461x341) Image search: [Google]
Al-Pacino-GREAT-ASS.jpg
12 KB, 461x341
Argentinians do have great asses.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.