[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do we do about the 90's generation problem? If you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
What do we do about the 90's generation problem? If you were born in the 90's you are objectively everything wrong with modern society. Bern victims, SJWs, and NEETs... all one thing in common: born in the 90's. 90's kids should just gas themselves. You may only post in this thread if you were born in the 80's or earlier.
>>
File: 1460610768488.png (879 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
1460610768488.png
879 KB, 800x528
92 here.

Fuck off, oldfag
>>
Agreed, they wanna lump ppl born in 80s in under the millenial label. We didn't have a ban on bullying so retards got put down as they should
>>
>>70993489
>Agreed, they wanna lump ppl born in 80s in under the millenial label.

That's because they are of the same generation, you dunce leaf.

Your feelings don't change that.
>>
>>70993240
Are you retarded op? why the fuck are you telling people who agree with your view to kill themselves?
>>
>>70993574
By your logic someone born in 1981, now aged 35, is the same generation as someone born in 1999 age 17, I'm sorry but those are two completely different experiences growing up.
>>70993359
>le edgy naziboo
See what I mean /pol/? You faggots call yourself redpilled but thinking you'll ever make hitler popular ever again is the biggest bluepill i've ever seen any of you teenage faggots cram up your gay little fuckboi asshole.
>>
at least they are taking alot of drugs... god damnit fucking thank god they arent a bunch of shit eating drug war supporters
>>
File: xspacefeel.png (715 KB, 629x758) Image search: [Google]
xspacefeel.png
715 KB, 629x758
i'm a 90s, and 95% of my peers are die hard nu-males/feminists. there's nothing you can say to them to change their minds. the jews have brainwashed them so well that in 50 years, i fear conservatives will get BTFO every election

the only way to steer the course of history is another world war, but sadly, that will probably just be more white's killing each other, while the chosen people sit back and rack in the cash

most days, i wish i was still a blue pilled cuck
>>
94 here

Trump 100%

Fuck you there are exceptions.
>>
'94 here

You are right about my generation is full of piece of shit. But, ALL? Fuck off. You rep /pol/ just as I rep entire human race.
>>
>>70994672
Just because you support trump doesn't make you generation MTV you fucking entitled baby.
>>
I've come to the conclusion that this is just a divide and conquer thread
>>
96 here m'lord I'm an neither a bernout or a sjw I was raised well. Grandfather is a reverend, father was a chief in the navy and my mom stayed at home. As for me I decided to drop out of community college and am joining the navy myself.
>>
>>70993240
92 here, suck my dick faggot. It's not my fault older generations brought up my generation to be the way it is.
>>
File: 1460688830038.png (188 KB, 827x807) Image search: [Google]
1460688830038.png
188 KB, 827x807
>>70994038

You're insecure about something.
>>
>>70995326
i hope you like looking at grey walls
>>
File: when_you_see_it.jpg (118 KB, 1000x731) Image search: [Google]
when_you_see_it.jpg
118 KB, 1000x731
>>70993240

80's here, fuck off with that nonsense.

Did you not have an older brother that told you how shit worked? You can be that guy.
>>
>>70995493
I guess I'll find out soon enough. First I've gotta get throughout rtc and A school
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.