[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One argument on why /pol/ does not like milo. He is the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 19
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
One argument on why /pol/ does not like milo. He is the most based dude fighting against this feminism privilege bullshit. He is a fag, so what? he is not asking for gay privilege so if he is sucking cocks i dont mind since he is triggering feminists nonstop.
in this video he triggers feminists and make them leave the room by force.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzdjmFACgPI
>>
>>70992464
he's a literal kike faggot seizing the opportunity to extract some shekels from stupid goyim such as yourself
>>
>>70992464
Milo is awesome. At least for me.

It were as if pol is a group of people with different opinions....
>>
>>70992464
Degenerate faggot and Jew

http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=tKcXrIY0HsA#Borders_-_Salt-Right

THERIGHTSTUFF.BIZ
>>
milo just stop spamming i don't care about you
>>
>>70992464
>Likes mutilated cocks
>Catholicuck blue pill
>>
>>70992464
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKcXrIY0HsA

Boarders - Salt Right
>>
>>70992565
TWO

FUCKING

TRIANGLES
>>
>>70992542
Burgers, You are american for christ sake Why is is bad to get money while fighting feminists ? do you want purity ? go fuck a child.
>>
>>70992542
>Greek

He makes me wish I was into dudes. Would blow.
>>
>>70992464
I personally don't care that he is gay, but his constant talk of black cocks is fucking off putting to say the least
>>
>>70992464
>He is a fag, so what?
>so what?
GTFO
>>
>>70993070
2016 < homophobic. Cant be allright with the idea that other man likes cock. then you want they stop wanting cock so you dont feel apprehensive close to them. Mabe its your problem not his.
>>
>>70992464
>fag
>jew
>whiney cuckservative
what more could anyone ask for?
>>
>>70992793
>a nigger gets tricked by a jew

who would have guessed
>>
>>70992464
I like him, his mere existence throws the left completely off a cliff because the identity politics playbook doesn't apply.
>>
>>70992464
I like Milo. But he needs to stop fucking talking about /pol/ in public.
>>
>>70992464
a degenerate faggot jew coal burner that only wants our sheckles. He can't be trusted.
>>
>>70993374
he was catholic,dude. i saw he talking about his life before getting out of the closet. if im not mistaken.
>>
>>70992464
So he's a fag, that's so what. Thou shall not lay with mankind as with womankind. It is abomination.
>>
>>70992542
>/reddit/
>>
You know if anything he makes me hate homos less.

He literally talks about getting gangbaged by black cock but he does it in a way that somehow isn't degenerate. He doesn't dance in sailor hats and a speedo in public for "gay rights" and acknowledges gay marriage as absurd. He says it in a way that shows yes he is a faggot, he would be one anyway and so what?

He's intelligent and charismatic, he says things I like and justifies it well. I like his humor and provocativeness and the fact it pisses off SJWs is delicious.

I have no doubt he's going to encourage more fags to "come out" as conservative.
He weakens the very base for the entire leftist social policies that are being used to push the rest of their economic and political spiel.

He may very well be our greatest ally next to Trump.
>>
>>70993411
He only talks about full-chan /pol/, not this place.
>>
>>70993391
yeah totally. its like he is saying to the left they are being authoritarian and this drive them nuts.
>>
he supports circumcision, my only issue with him.
>>
>>70993718
>he does it in a way that somehow isn't degenerate
If you want to be his intern, that's fine, but stop lying for him.
>>
>>70992464
because of the xtian taliban which haunt this board
>>
>>70993613
>getting shilled by the jewish god

When's the last time you stoned a person to death for working on Sunday?
>>
Everyone keeps calling him a Jew and shit but he supports trump, faggots. If you think he's controlled opposition he's not controlling us very well.
>>
He is taking all the black men from the white women and cucks but he can't breed with them. It's perfect.
>>
>>70993782
He just doesn't want to suck on anteaters.
>>
>>70993872
nice try fag enabler, but don't forget that melo pretends to be catholic.
>>
>>70993809
He keeps his discussion of adult, expletive topics to mature, adult only forums.

Again, he isn't on the street in a pride parade fucking the air in see-through panties.
By that logic, any discussion of one's sexual preferences is degenerate.

He wants to prevent trans mental patients from mentally scarring kids in bathrooms.
>>
I like him and he is more of a man than most of the 4chan people.
In real life when encounter crazy leftists ,they are the one who suck dicks .
Who cares about them anyway
>>
>>70993718
i totally agree with that. the problem is that we have too many people on the right that are still on the closet. and the very presence of milo on the right makes some homophobic assholes itch. Its funny actually.
>>
File: CdtpDF0UIAAYe0L.jpg large.jpg (82 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
CdtpDF0UIAAYe0L.jpg large.jpg
82 KB, 1024x682
Ill take the Dangerous faggot over neck tattoo bald meth head retards any day.
>>
>>70993913
he is a christian man where did you take this jew thing from ?
>>
>>70992565
rare
a
r
e
>>
>>70992464
STOP ASKING THE SAME FUCKING QUESTION ABOUT SOME WHITEWASHED RETARDED DRUGGIE
>>
>>70994002

No, really? When's the last time? Because I'm sure it's great fun.

If you're against homosex because of those verses in Leviticus and Deuteronomy and such, why don't you believe in the others that are there?

If you're just going to cherry pick parts of the Bible you like to support your opinions stop pretending you're any more Christian than Milo.
>>
File: Cd8oKvsUUAAmQnI.jpg large.jpg (449 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
Cd8oKvsUUAAmQnI.jpg large.jpg
449 KB, 1024x1365
>>
>>70992464
>I just cant take someone serious who looks like they sell BMW's, or has a food network program
>>
>>70994119
but he's fine with 30 year old men sexually abusing 14 year old boys.

by my logic, any propaganda of degeneracy is degenerate. melo talks about what a degenerate he is in explicit detail. that's degenerate.
>>
>>70994269
Chill out shill, just read the thread everybody is calling him a Jew.
>>
>>70992464

I like him, he's probably the only mainstream journalist that gets this place. Also the only one still on our side after Ben Shapiro and CH Sommers turned into pseudo-SJWs.
>>
Milo is getting money by exploiting alt right movements.

I don't blame him for this, that's capitalism and he's following trends. If he wants to fight for us, that's fine, but I would never trust that jew faggot. He's no better than Ben Shapiro and will turn on us when it benefits him.
>>
>>70992464
Milo is good people.
>>
>>70992464
I like milo, he's an attention whore but he makes liberals mad so he's fine by me. I'd probably like Muslims if the liberals didn't love them so much.
>>
>>70994313
Just because you don't understand theology doesn't mean nobody does. With opinions as ignorant as yours it's clear that you've never cracked a Bible in your life, so who are you to pretend to be an expert on it? The early Christians who picked what books it would contain had to figure out what old proscriptions applied to gentile Christians, and what did not. They established a basis for it, and since faggotry is condemned even in the New Testament, guess what important parts of Leviticus are still relevant?

I'll give you a clue: they involve sodomites and exile into the desert without food or water.
>>
>>70994400
Okay I fucking hate how we use the term degenerate like SJWs use the term patriarchal or something.

You are fucking degenerate. You are posting on a fucking anime board about politics instead of doing something meaningful. You come from no position to call anybody degenerate, when milo has done more against the left than you ever will.

But for arguments sake, let's assume he is """""degenerate"""". Does his advocacy for the right outweigh the cost of his degeneracy to society?
>>
>>70994676
No it doesn't. Ends do not justify means. Any good that comes from an evil act is inevitably tainted by that evil, and so can never be good.
>>
>>70994676
/thread leafs... fuck this degenerate meme. "those who are not degenerates throw the first stone "- jesus (Peter 9-11)
>>
>>70994400

Define degenerate.
30 year olds have been fucking 14 year olds throughout most of history, and only recently has that been considered "degenerate." Marriages like this were commonplace, and I'm sure at least a dozen of the "great men" of history have had teenage brides.

Also: He was a willing participant in that event, and at 14 I'm sure you'd have jumped on an opportunity to have sex with 5 people you were attracted to.
Just because he liked benis and you think benis is yucky doesn't make him wrong.
>>
Feminism is cancer
>>
File: Cdw__CSW4AEEfFd.jpg large.jpg (170 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Cdw__CSW4AEEfFd.jpg large.jpg
170 KB, 1024x1024
>>
>>70992464
> if Milo wasn't gay
>neither the left, or the right, would give a fuck about him
>>
>>70994768
So you would rather have no public voice that is as ( I mean let's face it, he is very) charismatic and appealing to youth as him?

It's an ugly truth, but you gotta get your hands dirty to get shit done.
>>
>>70994768
okay and now I'm positive you're either mentally handicapped or a shill.

Regardless,
You have lost all credibility by being BTFO by a FUCKING LEAF
>>70994676
>>
Never thought I'd kill Marxists side by side with a Dangerous Faggot.

How about side by side with a Trump supporter?
>>
>Yiannopoulos

Cool so he's Greek?

>Catholic
What the fuck?
>Mother is Jewish

Just get the fuck out.

Wouldn't trust a Jewish Catholic Greek.

His sexual preference is just that, so long as two faggots are consenting adults who do not spread AIDS to heterosexual women and they don't demand equal rights in marriage and they don't try to indoctrinate children, I don't care what they do.
>>
>>70994768
Would you have nuked Japan?
>>
>>70992565
OMFG THAT'S RARE
>>
>>70994907
That which is self destructive, whether personally or of society.

Pointing to bad behavior to justify other bad behavior is a logical fallacy. 30 year olds have been murdering 14 year olds throughout most of history. Therefore we should permit such murders?

Also: melo suffers from psychological vampirism. He has become that which bit him. He doesn't defend fag pedophilia because he was abused, he does it because he is an abuser rationalizing his own bad behavior.

Just because he is wrong makes him wrong. Way to straw man on top of everything else.
>>
>>70992565
fucking mount everest rare
>>
File: DAVID-STARKEY.jpg (132 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
DAVID-STARKEY.jpg
132 KB, 2000x1000
>>70992464
>Not like Based David
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj9dA6E3fJw

Come on now, Milo is great but this shit never gets old.
>>
>>70995035
You are morally no different from garnering cold weather clothing technology from Nazi experiments involving freezing POWs to death in vats of ice. The ends do not justify the means.
>>
>>70995181
He's not really greek. He uses a pseudonym.
>>
>>70995034
It's beautiful.
He can tear apart the entirety of a whole ideaology by simply being homosexual.
It proves how pathetic it is and the blows he's struck will become a wound on the left's side that will slowly deepen and fester and contribute largely to its collapse.

Still, he's still got a good "radio" voice and can iterate his opinion very well. If he wasn't a faggot, he wouldn't reach this height but I'm sure he'd have at least a good niche following on his podcast.
>>
>>70995192
Twice. But nuclear weapons are good, not evil.
>>
>>70995336
What if the ends is evil but the means good?
>>
>>70995336
Okay so you're comparing a faggot who has literally said he would "cure his gayness if he could", to Nazis doing experiments on prisoners??

I mean first off that's not even a good example, read up on some actual history first.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

Second, I really think you are a shill or just a defeatist, because you want to castrate one of our most effective weapons against the left; minorities who support our side.
>>
>>70995392
>He can tear apart the entirety of a whole ideaology by simply being homosexual.
You are a simpleton. He reinforces their identity politic foundations by being a homosexual. His chosen identity gives his arguments credibility they would not otherwise have. That's not fighting the SJWs, that's ceding all territory to them.
>>
>>70995336

I think you need to calm down. He's just a delightful, right-wing faggot.
>>
File: refugee vigil 3.jpg (49 KB, 540x250) Image search: [Google]
refugee vigil 3.jpg
49 KB, 540x250
>>70995336

The cuckservative religious right Cruz Cucks have lost their political compass.

They are wandering around the political map lost worried about people shitting in bathrooms praying to a dead Jewish carpenter on a stick instead of the fact that 20 million illegal aliens have invaded our nation, all of our jobs and industry have evaporated and got sent to China, India, Japan and Mexico, that Obongo is mass importing tens of thousands of fighting age Sharia males into the U.S.

You fucking cuckservative religious cucks literally believe that angels, who somehow have to eat food and shit it out through a magical angelic butt hole, got raped in their magical Angel buttholes in Sodom and that somehow translates into buttsex being a ride into a burning pit of lava.

You religious retards are the reason we are fucked.
>>
>>70995336
>implying anybody on /pol/ would object to nazi experiments

Are you serious?
The ends usually do justify the means, and /pol/ readily accepts that mantra and parrots it all day long telling Germans and Brits to kick out the immigrants and shit.
>>
>>70995524
Then the ends are evil and there's no argument.

I think the relevant cliche involves the road to hell.
>>
File: 1460682452282.jpg (243 KB, 812x810) Image search: [Google]
1460682452282.jpg
243 KB, 812x810
>>70992689
Let me guess, you're an atheist?
>>
gay, jew, coalburner, faggot.
Litteraly everything pol hates bundled into one.
yet retards chose him to represent them.
>>
>>70995231

Yes, but by definition killing 14 year olds is destructive.

Having sex with willing participants... is not.
You're confusing rape with sex, like an SJW.

I cannot imagine anyone who had a consensual sexual experience during their teenage years, when hormones and curiously are at a peak, to have been harmed by it. Sorry. You're chasing something that isn't there.
If anything I'm jelly. I wish I had an orgy with 5 females when I was 14.
>>
I love Milo. He fights for white men and no one, NO ONE, does that.
>>
Wait wait wait /pol/ doesn't like Milo?
He seems like he would be right up a bunch of these faggots alley.
>punny
>>
>>70995752
You're 30 fucking minutes behind mate, that post has been made 20 fucking times.

Contribute something, construct an actual argument.
>>
>>70995737

Let me guess, you follow a communist Jew worshiper with a Sharia Islamic rapefugee foot fetish?
>>
File: image.jpg (420 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
420 KB, 1400x1200
Check out this new Trump video called "The Evolution of Donald J. Trump" It's less than 3 minutes long and its good.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ofZsphTPf-U
>>
>>70995583
Incorrect, and you have the wrong reference. Since you like wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_human_experimentation#Modern_ethical_issues

Emphasis on the word modern.

Melo's gayness stems from childhood sexual abuse. He's got far deeper psychological problems.

I never said anything about minorities, mister composition fallacy. I was talking about one fag.
>>
>>70995660
Funny, you're the one inventing fantasies to worship.
>>
>>70995666
Incorrect. /pol/ would not say that the means of deporting invading muslims are evil.
>>
>>70995597
>he's ceding all territory to them

Funny. Every since people like him have started going against the SJWs, the number of people who identify as "feminist" have decreased significantly.
>>
>>70996049
Also wouldn't say that experimenting on POWs, Jews, and Gypsies is evil....
>>
>>70995807
By definition, an adult imposing his sexual will on a 14 year old is destructive. Q.E.D.
>>
>>70995911
who is this boner condoner?
>>
>>70996075
Does it matter what they label themselves? Really? That's your hangup?
>>
>>70996221

You shut your spic mouth and pay for the wall wetback.
>>
>>70996123
Well, we're hip deep in the /pol/ is one person meme.

Nevertheless, I don't think you're right. I have yet to see a single thread condoning human experimentation. Conversely, I have seen threads complaining about the dirty tricks shrinks have pulled.
>>
>>70995921
>he willingly went and joined a group of 5 people who wanted to fuck
>they fucked
>he was never forced or pressured into it
>he enjoyed it so much he kept seeking more

If anything, he'd run away from gaysex because it would remind him of his trauma.
Or be like those female rape or abuse victims that turn into lesbians afterwards and only seek woman afterwards.

You have a very misguided way of thinking.
>>
File: atheist.jpg (108 KB, 897x396) Image search: [Google]
atheist.jpg
108 KB, 897x396
>>70995886
Let me guess you're a fucking loner living in a basement?
>>
>>70996167
Yes.
But that didn't happen in this instance.

Seriously. You're retarded.
>>
>>70995921
So I know you don't know what unit 731 is, because you don't realize that much more valuable research data has come out of them than the Nazis.

Secondly, you're fucking autistic because you're entire basis for this argument (since you pointed out you're talking only about Milo) is that Milo is psychologically damaged, when he injects none of this into his talks.

I don't even know where you're getting this from, like can you tell me what your actual problem with Milo is? Is it that he promotes degeneracy? Because he says he would be homophobic if he wasn't gay.

You are so fucking stupid, just a bible thumper trying to justify his viewpoint.
>>
>>70992542
This obviously desu
>>
File: faggot.jpg (68 KB, 606x839) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
68 KB, 606x839
He's a faggot piece of shit. A symbol of what /pol/ has become. And then You were the cucks.
>>
>>70996410
>If anything, he'd run away from gaysex because it would remind him of his trauma.
You simply have no understanding of childhood sexual abuse.

It's true that many people are so damaged as to become averse to it.

An equal number are instead convinced that nothing is wrong with it. Those are the people who are inclined to become abusers themselves. Vampirism.

The determining factor is the amount of psychological grooming the abuser employs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_grooming
>>
>>70995813
He fights for black cock. He doesn't care about the actual destructive tendencies of feminism (why would he, he's a hedonistic fag) he just wants muh freedoms.

He has contributed nothing to the far right save for liberal entryists.
>>
>>70996518
Yet it did. The power disparity between the 14 year old boy and 30 year old priest was too great for it to have been otherwise.
>>
>>70996223
It's the fact that there's less of them now.

A poll asking people if they identify as belonging to a group shows how many of them there are.

you're a cool one
>>
File: 1458836180386.png (558 KB, 675x454) Image search: [Google]
1458836180386.png
558 KB, 675x454
>>70996503

How many more muzzie feet is the leader of the Catholics going to lick for his commie foot fetish?

Daily reminder that you need to get down onto your knees and beg a Jewish god to forgive you for being born with Jewish Sin.

Get down and beg and grovel to be forgiven simply for being born.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 350x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 350x238
>>70996627
>a gay man likes black dudes
>this affects /pol/
>>
>>70996740
O, I actually never knew he had a relationship with a priest, only the 6 man orgy that also included adults, which was his first time.

Again. Same difference. He wasn't raped.
He was even older than the other incident, too.
Which is, again, absurd, as a LOT of people do, and they live fulfilling lives. Most would honestly brag about it until their final day.

Such a strict adherence to statutory rape laws is responsible for countless innocent men going to jail for harming no one and being ostracized in life eternally after.
THAT is harmful. YOU'RE the degenerate.

I cannot see this as wrong unless you believe if any one under 18 has sex is inherently bad.
He wasn't like, 9 or anything.
>>
>>70997544
meant to put
>I cannot see this as wrong unless you believe if any one under 18 has sex is inherently bad.
before
>Which is, again, absurd...
>>
>>70992464
>2016
>having a podcast
>not having a quality mic

He's a fucking casual.
>>
>>70996642
>he wuz groomed n sheit

No... Neither you nor I know for certain how much the priest influenced his life.
I know for certain he searched out other boys and kissed and did all that experimentation on his own before he even started the relationship with the priest.
He was "groomed" by his natural desire for cock in his ass. Like most gay men.
>>
>>70996642
Speaking of grooming or things which can alter a person's beliefs and habits...
I just realized you're so delusional that you honestly believe every gay is either degenerate or is a victim of abuse.

I don't know if it was religion or social pressure or just being so weak you gave in to inner insecurities but you have been so brainwashed.
The subversion is too real in this case.
One can present you with logic and facts but you don't respond at all.

I hope you can find help with your mental disorder.
>>
>>70997544
I could swear I've read this exact paragraph in another 'lets all blow milo thread'

He's still based, though. Also, this: >>70995813
He sticks it to feminists in the most condescending way, something a straight guy would never get away with. He can fuck all the niggers he wants, as long as he keeps logic-raping feminists.
>>
>>70992542
/thread
>>
>>70992850
I think that too, but it's clear he is fucked up a bit. Probably, a bad childhood experience
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
I AM MILO I LIKE BIG BLACK PENIS
>>
> /pol/ hating on a Jew that calls out Jews

Nice try, JIDF. Milo said it's fact that Jews run the country.
>>
>>70992542
Based Burger.
>>
>>70998425
I thought you were on to something but I did a few searches through archives and finding jack I eventually just looked at your flag.

Elwow
I feel raped
>>
>>70992464
He's ok.

The thing that makes him is that he does more than watch anime and shitpost on this board.
>>
>>70992464
Milo is based as fuck
>>
>>70996627
its not like he can create butt babies, silly anon
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x296
>>70992464
Wow I wonder why maybe because he's a faggot
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.