[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Surgical Safe Space
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 326x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 326x337
The surgical safe space provides recipients with a permanent solution to being "triggered" by views opposed to their own.

>frontal lobotomy

Did you guys realize that a frontal lobotomy can be a simple, non-invasive surgery?

It can be performed with a sterile ice pick in a matter of seconds, with or without anesthetics.

All you need is two dudes to hold the patient down, and one dude who knows what he's doing with pic related.

It can be used to soothe the mind of an SJW, or turn a hottie into a docile sex toy.

Thought??
>>
That's my kind of fucked up OP.

What's the mortality rate / complication rate of this procedure?
>>
>>70991964
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobotomy

5% mortality rate in the 1940s
>>
>>70992316
Says it gives people the personality of a child. Perfect way to turn a woman into an amazing sex slave.
>>
>>70992616
women already have the personality of a child
>>
>>70992316

Wow. I would have assumed that would cause massive brain damage and internal bleeding.
>>
>>70992857
It does. In the prefrontal lobe.
>>
>>70992616

Women already have the personality of children. Would that mean this gives them the personality of a fetus? If so then other women might try to abort them
>>
File: Meanwhile on 4chan.jpg (36 KB, 707x284) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile on 4chan.jpg
36 KB, 707x284
>>70991807
I am glad some people still understand how this place should work.
>>
>>70992942

It's just hard to imagine there is a specific area of the brain we can shove an icepick through, without affecting essential functions, only taking out personality.
>>
How can we poe's law this into real life?
We did it with the freebleeding thing.
SJW's are dumb enough to actually convince one another into going out and getting lobotomies.
>>
>>70993130
It's the thinky bit and the feelsy bit. All the stuff that runs your machinery and memory is farther back.
>>
>>70992857

It destroys the prefrontal lobe. That's pretty much what makes you, you. It's where your complex thought comes from.

Without it you're a brain going through the motions. Sure you'll act docile but you're basically a zombie. Higher thought functions have been destroyed.

What's scary is in some cases there is still activity from the severed part of the brain. Imagine that. Your consciousness and thinking self trapped inside your brain as your body acts in a zombified manner. You have no control. You can't communicate with the rest of your brain. No one knows you're trapped in there. To the outside world you're just a calm zombie. You're simply a prisoner inside your own mind.

>I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING

>CAN'T TELL IF THIS IS TRUE OR A DREAM

>DEEP DOWN INSIDE A FEEL THE STING

>NOTHING IS REAL BUT PAIN NOW
>>
>>70993456

That is some serious nightmare fuel.
>>
>>70991807
Can this procedure make me forget painful memories?
>>
>>70994916
It keeps you from being triggered.

It's a persistent safe space.
>>
>>70994916

You will no longer exist.
>>
>>70991807
If this is not covered by Obama care then democracy is dead
>>
>>70994916
Sort of yes, sort of no. Your executive functions would be cut off, you'd still "remember" although you won't actually be able to interpret what you are remembering.
>>
>>70993456
BRVTAL!
>>
File: brutldethklok.jpg (15 KB, 197x200) Image search: [Google]
brutldethklok.jpg
15 KB, 197x200
>>70993456
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.