[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of eugenics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1453681316611.jpg (6 KB, 196x200) Image search: [Google]
1453681316611.jpg
6 KB, 196x200
What does /pol/ think of eugenics?
>>
>>70990941
All racist should be eliminated
>>
eu genetics are ok mostly but given the current trend it'll just be muslim
>>
>>70990941

Make the human race great again
>>
>>70990941

It's shortsighted and inefficient, and furthermore slows medical research
>>
>>70991043
All races*

sorry for the typo guys
>>
so god help me lithuania if you post that fucking dbz gif again ill have YOU eugenics'd
>>
>>70990941
next step in human evolution. You gotta evolve to survive and surviving in the developed world means flawlessness. Only achievable through eugenics. Gattaca basically.
>>
>>70990941
Lets start with you OP
>>
File: 1458710482504.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458710482504.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>70991163
Plot twist: I was the oraoposter.
>>
I think people with very low intelligence and/or over aggressive should be sterilized.

Stupid shit like looks, height and athleticism are not of my concern though, but the decline in human intelligence really worries me about the future of the human race, we might be all back to living in huts in the future if we don't do something about it.

And I don't believe or agree with murdering the "undesirables", I don't endorse violence against the non violent, but the people who murdered innocents must be murdered.

Give a few generations of this and you have an utopia.
>>
>>70991609
thanks for fucking with the mood fag
>>
>>70991400
stop posting this stupid fucking gif you nigger
>>
>>70991725
Sorry for answering OP instead of posting epic memes, dipshit.
>>
>>70990941
Anyone with inheritable disease and mental dysfunction ought to be subject to mandatory sterilization.
Anyone in the lowest quintile of income will be offered voluntary (but permanent) sterilization in exchange for a 2.5% tax break.
>>
File: oie_VSyOq1ZTOxPB.png (577 KB, 594x684) Image search: [Google]
oie_VSyOq1ZTOxPB.png
577 KB, 594x684
Fully support white girls going black
>>
File: 123412.jpg (76 KB, 612x396) Image search: [Google]
123412.jpg
76 KB, 612x396
>>70991118
>shortsighted
>inefficient
>slows medical research

It's literally none of those things.
>>
File: 1458954103403.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1458954103403.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>70990941
We need people with inferiority complexes to drive the economy desu.
>>
>>70994095
Is that girl supposed to be white?
>>
File: 1452729311469.jpg (151 KB, 861x720) Image search: [Google]
1452729311469.jpg
151 KB, 861x720
>>70994095

You've finally settled down with a nice white wife and have a daughter, a beautiful little angel that even looks like you.

You've devoted yourself to her.

But even if you raise her well, in this society she will probably…

>want to dress like a cumslut by the time she is 9 or earlier and hate you when you don't buy her revealing clothes that all the cool girls wear
>act like a self entitled brat and ignore you while she is texting on her smartphone that she seems to carry around all fucking day
>go to her first party by 12/13 where she will drink shots and hook up with a black guy, maybe even give a guy a blowjob if she is an early bloomer
>have a facebook/social media profile where she will have fappable pics that basement dwellers will save to their hard drives and will fap to them or even post them on Primejailbait. Facebook is also where she and her friends will talk to guys you don't know and plan to meet up with them at Jamal's party (you won't know about the party though, she will tell you she is "just going out to watch a movie and stay the night at Rebecca's house") and before she leaves she will kiss you on your balding head with the same lips that will be wrapped around Tyrone's throbbing cock later that night. "Bye daddy, I love you".

Even if she does skip the tween rebellion phase, she will definitely be doing this sort of shit in high school, there will be a day when the first nigger buck takes her virginity, spoiling her virgin pussy with his potent seed. She might not go whoring around every weekend, but she will probably still have a melanin enriched inamorato that will stick his BBC in her mouth every night while she licks and sucks it till he blows his load in your little princess's gloss rimmed mouth.

The feminists have brainwashed young girls into believing the only way to liberation is to have 12 black dicks inside of her.
>>
>>70993282
apology accepted and in the future just remember we don't care about your opinion
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.