[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FOX NEWS CENSORS TED CRUZ AT GALA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: og-fn-foxnews.jpg (107 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
og-fn-foxnews.jpg
107 KB, 600x600
no mic problems for Trump or Kasich

come 10 o clock, Sean Hannity is on, mic issues develop, leading to cutting out all together for Pro Trump commentators

Conspiracy?
>>
This is the price you pay for naming the jew.
(((new york values)))
>>
>>70989073

Perhaps Megyn Kellys make up with Turmp had somethign to do with it
>>
>>70988946
Hannity is such a cuck.
>>
What is funny is that Kellys group was getting really interesting

its all smoke an Mirrors as Fixed News, but hey, by all mean use 9/11 to prop up your campaign

then again, These "civilain panels" are nothing more than shouting matches and are really Cringy

just like talking heads on Hannity and Oreily
>>
DAMN THIS IS PAGE 6

WHY IS NO ONE INTERESTED IN THIS?
>>
page 8
>>
>>70988946
Everyone wants Cruz to die of aids.
>>
>>70991049
By everyone you mean just you and the rest of the Jews right?
>>
>>70989528
>Fixed News

I think you mean FAUX News
>>
>>70991355
Cruz loves Jews, it even rhymes
>>
>>70991355

The entire left hates Cruz because he's literally just a stupider, more corrupt version of what they seem to think Trump is.

Everyone who doesn't support Cruz knows what kind of snake in the grass that fucker is. Iowa and Texas should have killed themselves for ever letting him get traction, he's going to jew his way into presidency via convention
>>
>>70991570
God, faux news is such a passe term. We get it. It's not really all news all the time.
>>
>>70991570

in this case, it was indeed fixed

their only mistake is tommorow is friday, which means talk radio is going to be on this, and the left wing media may take a couple shots at fox

damage control inbound

everyone needs to cut the cord already, corporate media needs to die
>>
>>70993262

the left is the same as the GOP establishment

Trump likely has the support of one or more of the mafia families in New York w his constuction, real estate and union worker history, and political democrat machine ties. hell just read up on how the National Enquierer got started

Kasich is a Soros plant
>>
>>70993713

Clinton is a NWO liquidating agent

and Sanders now may be some Vatican mole...

Fuck this country
>>
>>70993389
Hannity is talk radio though
>>
>>70994106

true, but beck, Limbaugh and smaller local radio hosts are on before him
>>
Megyn told Trump shes fucking Cruz
>>
Apparently Cruz is on Jimmy Fallon in 15 minutes
>>
I would be okay if the entire cast of Fox News beat Ted Cruz to death with heavy steel chains, so why would something this trivial bother me?

Fuck Rato and every single traitor that supports him.
>>
>>70994766

again with Trump supporters and mob tactics
>>
>>70989696
>>70994867

Stop crying, no one cares about that disgusting rat.Whether he lives or does,
>>
>>70995005

either you are a proxy fag or why should I care what Bulgaria thinks of the US election

if anything I would have thought you guys would be against mob rule....
>>
>>70995151

>either you are a proxy fag or why should I care what Bulgaria thinks of the US election

Nobody cares about your thread and it hurts you doesn't it?
>>
>>70988946
Yeah, that was pretty obvious. No probs until Ted is speaking, then suddenly
>woops, sorry bud you're speaking from the bottom of a well. Guess we're just going to have to cut away and have an interview with yet another Trump surrgate
>>
File: 1456201758071.jpg (84 KB, 428x427) Image search: [Google]
1456201758071.jpg
84 KB, 428x427
can't stump the trump
>>
>>70995760
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTSSSSSSSS RUBIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>70995388

TRIGGERED

thanks for the bump
>>
Why would anybody pay to watch a rat?
>>
>>70996213

people who pay their tv bill to hear what everyone is trying to say from "fair and balanced" coverage "

i know, i should not expect that, but it started with hannity so
>>
>>70996417
Fair and balanced doesn't exist. No one mourns that rat got put out with the garbage leddit shill
>>
>>70996632

not from reddit
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.