[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Salem State University Trump Rally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: nobodycareslol.jpg (37 KB, 515x699) Image search: [Google]
nobodycareslol.jpg
37 KB, 515x699
I am organizing a small Discussion on my campus for the policies of Donald trump and I am wondering what suggestions people have

Any Trumpers in the area want to join up? Any members of the campaign in the area or anywhere want to help organize?
>>
Correction: If we get enough people, this will be a rally type scenario. MAGA
>>
will there be hats
>>
Hats or gtfo
>>
File: Trumpfuckyourfeelings.jpg (56 KB, 550x960) Image search: [Google]
Trumpfuckyourfeelings.jpg
56 KB, 550x960
>>70988564
Absolutely, and bumper stickers, and maybe signs.
>>
File: Angry Christie.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Angry Christie.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>70988654
>>
Engage each and every BernBro in polite discussion. When their sleezy auteezies start to show, rape them with facts
>>
>>70988356
Reminder that /pol/ is a non-jewish board.
>>
>>70988356
I imagine it would be pretty hard to organise something like this on campus. I wouldn't be able to stay calm when the the lefties started yelling and spitting in my face.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460669674512.jpg (17 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460669674512.jpg
17 KB, 400x460
Live tweet it at The Donald Himself
>>
>>70988914
YOU MUST HAVE DISCIPRINE
>>
>>70988914
Isn't that the best publicity we could ask for?
>>
I really hope this thread won't get slid, we have people ready.
>>
>>70989109
>>70989162
It is good publicity but it just seems like it gets turned against anyone with center or right views.

Their like a minority thats out of control on campus, but their so bloody loud and protected by polcor you can't get away from them.
>>
We doing this. fuck the Zionist
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459826192387.jpg (38 KB, 591x591) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459826192387.jpg
38 KB, 591x591
SOMEONE GET MILO ON THE PHONE
>>
File: ImALibertarianDos.gif (523 KB, 450x296) Image search: [Google]
ImALibertarianDos.gif
523 KB, 450x296
>>70989602
All we need is one more Carl the Cuck 'are you kidding me??!!' moment on tape.
>>
>>70989612
Trump is a zionist you fucking dumbass.
>>
>>70989816
Having grown up with that mindset, when I use to see stuff like that... a raving fuckwit undermining his and his families own country... it use to galvanise me more towards the cause.

The stuff that turned me from that thinking was seeing persons on the right calmly and logically explaining their points. Its compelling. You end up listening because you want to understand it so you can destroy it. Because thats all you know on the left; listen, my emotions, destroy without reason

I think persons on the left and many others who haven't decided on their opinions yet, when they see that excited stuff, it compels them to listen.

Also its more easily disseminated through society, for reasons we can probably agree on.

If the right could get more clear and calm stuff out there, without excited and crazy lefts yelling in the background, it would be more influential on opinion. Everyone loves the rock stars unfortunately.

Its like the white guy in the suit telling you something while smiling. Your going to trust him more when the lefty isn't on his side yelling 'cog of the machine' or some shit.

Alienate the lefties from the discussion, thats the key.
>>
>>70991520
Its almost what Trump did with that reporter. Disengage the bitch and then she is left standing there out of context. Her opinions fell flat because they are fundamentally weak.

Now to seem relevant, Fox is clawing for an interview with Trump.
>>
>>70992069
when? i missed this
>>
>>70992607
I can't remember her name sorry. The one he described as bleeding from the eyes and cunt.
>>
>>70988356
I'm in the area. Will there be refreshments? I won't come unless you have chips or at least coffee.
>>
>>70993736
He said he was thinking eyes and nose, but didnt feel the need to finish his statement, hence the "bleeding from her... whatever."
>>
>>70994362
Ahh i didn't realise that. Thank you.

BUT SEE!

Thats what they do!

They scream and shout, fuck with the facts and all of sudden people get the wrong idea.

Disengage. Disengage. Disengage.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.