[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bathroom law
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 17
File: bathroomcop.jpg (104 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
bathroomcop.jpg
104 KB, 630x354
People who think that transgender people should be able to use the bathroom of the gender they identify as are ridiculous. If transgender people aren't "comfortable" using the bathroom for their biological sex, why is it ok for them to go into the other bathroom and make everybody in that bathroom uncomfortable?
>>
Solution: Don't separate the toilets by gender, just combine both rooms into one large room. Male and female bathrooms are.more trouble than they're worth.
>>
>>70988147
Yeah never gonna happen
Stop memeing
Men and women are different

Here's the best solution
Passing trans can use the restroom they pass for and the freaks have to deal with the crushing reminder that they'll never pass
>>
>>70987830
This is the biggest non-issue. Who cares what bathroom someone uses? They have stalls and if you're using the urinal you obviously don't mind much if people see.
>>70988147
Apparently women's bathrooms are filthy. Unisex bathrooms would certainly be cheaper. I think that's the conspiracy, a move towards unisex bathrooms to save a little money.
>>
>>70987830
Fuck, you're retarded. It's not about tranny's feelings. It's about them being physically safe.
>>
>>70987830
Just call it it penis and vagina bathrooms. Problem solved.
>>
>>70988587
>I think that's the conspiracy, a move towards unisex bathrooms to save a little money.
That and so there's no longer a reason against installing security cameras.
>>
>>70988667
>be 60 year old baby boomer woman
>look at 6ft tranny the wrong way in the womens washroom
>get head bashed against the sink
>>
>>70987830

"normal" "people" are OPRESSORS who have been LITERALLY RAPING transgendered and queer people for thousands of years so when we just want to use ONE BATHROOM and FEEL SAFE you need to sit down and check your privilege.
>>
>>70988466
I agree, but how do we go about doing this? Are there too many to make it a case by case basis? Where do the funds come from?
Maybe that should be part of legally becoming another gender, applying to be able to use the other bathroom
>>
>>70993439
Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>70987830
People who think that a man should be allowed to marry another man are ridiculous. If a gay isn't comfortable marrying someone of the opposite sex, why is it OK for them to date other men and make everybody in society feel uncomfortable?
>>
>>70993845
I agree with you but not for the same reasons. I don't think gays should marry because then their marriage would get tax breaks by US law. Those tax breaks exist as an incentive to have children.
>>
>>70987830
mens room
womens room
mentally ill room
>>
>Mens room
>Womens room
>Gas chamber
>>
File: faggot_on_tree.jpg (446 KB, 1632x918) Image search: [Google]
faggot_on_tree.jpg
446 KB, 1632x918
The law is bad, but it's understandable.
Real solution would be to let all who pass as men use mens' room, and all that pass as women use womens' room.
>>
Let the trannies go to the men's room. Let us deal with the freaks. It's us men who are responsible for allowing this shit to get completely out of hand. Women must be protected at all costs.
>>
>>70993439
Do you know where you are?
You seem lost.
Because the things you just said are fucking stupid as hell and are as we call it. "Reddit Tier."
>>
File: 1335639191436.jpg (26 KB, 341x268) Image search: [Google]
1335639191436.jpg
26 KB, 341x268
>>70995655
I want you in charge of more things.
>>
>>70989761
This
>>
>>70987830
I don't think the government should bother. We don't need redundant laws like this. If people are being creepy kick them out or complain to someone that will do it for you. Trespassing takes care of the rest. This discussion is a waste of everyone's time.
>>
I never heard of this being a problem in India
>>
File: DontCareAboutYourFeelings.jpg (4 KB, 180x250) Image search: [Google]
DontCareAboutYourFeelings.jpg
4 KB, 180x250
>>70996108
I see what you did there.
>>
File: trans restroom sign.png (19 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
trans restroom sign.png
19 KB, 340x340
>>70987830
Trans, queer, fag, douche, mutt, nigger, gay, fag, homosexual, zoophile, pedophile, lesbian, gender fluid, non-binary, poly-amorous should only be using this bathroom.
>>
People should be able to go to whichever bathroom they want to go to, there isn't really anything stopping them

However, it's not the government's fault if they get harassed, beaten to shit, or even worse, get their feefee's hurt, if they step into a bathroom where their physical appearance doesn't match the sex of the bathroom.
>>
As much as I hate trannnies, I think this is kinda a non issue in the grander scheme of things. Just let them choose whichever bathroom suits them. If they are passable no one will ever notice, and if nonpassable it's up to society in how they react.
>>
I'm reeeeal tired of this shit. Trans people in 99% of the time just want to use the bathroom. All this debate about weather or not we should allow trans people to use the fucking toilet they want where other people won't be seeing their genitals or anything is rediculous. Why do you care if she's unpassable and looks mannish? Just because you don't like how they look is no reason to force them to use a bathroom where they'll be uncomfortable and afraid. We don't force obese or disfigured women to use the mens room.
I am trans and usually hold my pee in instead of even using the restroom because I don't want to be called a freak for using the womans restroom and don't want to use the mens room because there's always the chance someone decides to smash my head in for being a girly faggot, especially because I get mean looks from people on the street. Honestly this is just really tiring and I don't think I can do this. I have deep respect for the trans people that actually have the strength to do this, I guarentee almost all of them are stronger mentally than any of you /pol/aks. I'm just going to stop my hormones and go back to living as a man, I'll get strong so I can wrek any asshole who harasses trans or other disadvantaged people.
>>
>>70993821
>>70996004

>actually believing that post

Take a break kids, you've earned it.
>>
I've been identifying as whatever gender has the shortest toilet line for years
>>
>>70997110
.02 USD to your PayPal.
Do better next time.
>>
File: 1455327214912.gif (2 MB, 177x150) Image search: [Google]
1455327214912.gif
2 MB, 177x150
>>70997318
Fucking japs. Every singly time.
>>
I strongly advise against stenciling, "No mentally ill faggots who dress up as women" on the doors of female bathrooms in places that attract tons of liberals. DO NOT DO THIS IT WOULD BE VERY MEAN
>>
File: all_gender_bathroom.jpg (318 KB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
all_gender_bathroom.jpg
318 KB, 3264x1840
Theres no debate, they should just use these bathrooms. been seeing them pop-up lately around here. I'm in Massachusetts though, they openly support this nonsense.
>>
>>70987830
They make people uncomfortable regardless of which restroom they go in
>>
File: adolf mccrory.png (2 MB, 1140x1425) Image search: [Google]
adolf mccrory.png
2 MB, 1140x1425
north carolina is literally genociding innocent transfolk
>>
all bathrooms should be unisex. Problem solved. For those of you extra butthurt there can be a "family" bathroom if you're too paranoid to take your kids to the unisex bathroom.
>>
>>70987830
The outrage over the NC law is just ridiculous. Oh, boo hoo. You have to use the men's restroom if you're a man. That must be so hard.

And trannies aren't even 1% of the goddamn population.
>>
>>70996283

This. It's a private washroom, so they can dub their safe space
>>
>>70993821
>>70996004

Stunning examples of america's "no child left behind" education system.

>not checking flag
>>
Must suck to be so fucking oppressed as a transexual. I mean they can't own land, can't buy or start businesses, can't talk about how they are trannies openly, they can't do anything. It blows chunks.
>>
>>70987830
I don't get why there needs to be a law about this in either direction. If you are a qt tranny, then you can use the girl's room and literally nobody will notice or care. If you are a gross manfreak, then no you shouldn't go in the bathroom and scare people.
>>
>>70997110
That's exactly what you need to do anon. Stop taking hormones immediately. Start working out and training in any form of self defense. Take control over this issue and deal with it properly using therapy.
>>
>>70998162

Fuck that. Women's bathrooms are even more disgusting than men's rooms plus they are in there a lot longer. I don't want messier, more crowded bathrooms.
>>
assuming they actually look the part, using the bathroom corresponding to their imagined gender would cause the least upset for all involved

Huh. Now must be a really shitty time to be a regular old ugly chick with manface and poor dress sense.
>>
>>70987830
because they are mentally ill
>>
>>70989761
>Call it penis and vagina bathrooms.
>Some post OP tranny with a festering wound between its legs that needs cleaning several times a day with a special fluid to stop it from healing over calls it a vagina.
>Liberals agree.
>>
>>70998512
Women's bathrooms are usually dirtier due to all the children that use them as well.
Source: My ass
>>
>>70998244
i saw someone once go on about the 'emotional toll' on the trannies having to use the bathroom of the gender they dont identify as

no fucking joke. when does this ride end
>>
>>70998069
What exactly do you think this bill does? It does a few things, it does require people to use the bathroom corresponding to what's on your birth cirtificate, not genitals, so a trans woman whos had srs would have to still use the mens room. It also makes it illegal for municipalities to make rules against discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity. Lgbt people have no ability to sue for discrimimation is north carolina.
>>
>>70987830
>>70988466
>>70988587
The problem isn't the trannies. Before the started ramrodding this shit down our throats no one gave a fuck about it. It was a literal non-issue.

But now that they've brought it up, we've noticed that allowing trannies access to women's bathrooms/locker rooms give perverts, pedophiles, and rapists an easily exploitable loophole.

Don't argue about trannies using toilets! Point out the dangerous loophole such policies create!
>>
File: disgustedmerchant.jpg (33 KB, 297x365) Image search: [Google]
disgustedmerchant.jpg
33 KB, 297x365
>>70998617
n-no goy! you need to be more tolerant!
>>
>>70987830

Solution: Make separate restrooms for freaks.
>>
Nobody should be aloud inside while i. Pooping because then they'd here the poops hit the water
>>
>>70987830
Let's break it down

>muh rape
If a rapist is determined enough to rape, he's gonna go in the F bathroom anyway. He's not gonna dress in drag just to do so.

>Muh discomfort
The only people who would be uncomfortable with this is christfags. There going in there to shit and come back out.

The difference is transgender people are uncomfortable for logical reasons. "muh jesus lord save me" is not a logical reason, sorry. You do not have gender disphoria.

>It's a mental illness lol
If you want to believe so, Fine.
They are born with the mental illness. You would not get mad if a person with down syndrome used the restroom, would you?

(It's not a mental disorder, It's a Psychiatric disorder)
We should make transgender people as comfortable as possible in modern society, Hell, for that matter we should make everyone as comfortable as possible.
>>
File: trenches.jpg (34 KB, 490x374) Image search: [Google]
trenches.jpg
34 KB, 490x374
>>70998712
Yeah, it must be traumatizing having to use THIS bathroom instead of that one.

This is why we need another war.
>>
>>70998860
That argument doesn't make much sense in the face of reality, though. Gay pedophiles already have access to their targets. Gay men also have access to other men, as do lesbians.

One issue with the law as written is that mothers can't follow their boys into the boy's bathroom, nor can fathers follow their daughters to watch them, nor can daughters follow their fathers, nor boys their mothers. This means children will be separated from their parents as they use the opposite bathroom. This is a problem.
>>
>>70987830
>If transgender people aren't "comfortable" using the bathroom for their biological sex...
>IF
What the actual shit? Of course they aren't, they suffer from gender dysphoria so bad they have gone through years of treatment and surgery to change their identity.

But that's besides the point. The real problem is people thinking governments should literally legislate where you're allowed to piss. This is supposed to be the land of the free, the only people deciding this issue should be whoever in the fuck owns the establishment in question.
>>
>>70988466
This

If you don't pass then either live with the shame of failure or kill yourself

or get an operation, and *then* kill yourself
>>
>>70988147
Example: Battlestar galactica.
>>
>>70998162
> telling women to use the same bathroom as a 300lb construction worker taking a power dump
> at the mall: waiting outside the can for your gf and watching a super rapey homeless looking guy go in to the bathroom after her

Only crack whores are fine being around weird guys taking smelly shits.
>>
>>70999298
Eh, transgenderism does not have to revolve around passing. Transgender people do not need to pass. Some are very happy without passing.
Take Caitlin Jenner for example.
>>
>>70988147
>Bathrooms for men and women, not a problem for thousands of years
>Some faggots want to throw on dresses and pretend to be women
>Suddenly it's the single biggest issue in America

Yeah, nah, kill yourself. You're probably two minutes from sticking a gun in your mentally handicapped mouth anyway.
>>
File: 1459699089537.jpg (109 KB, 768x896) Image search: [Google]
1459699089537.jpg
109 KB, 768x896
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THE TRANNY RAID TONIGHT???????
>>
>>70999402
What tranny raid?
Who would want to raid /pol/?
Are you talking about the JIDF?
>>
>>70999402
/pol/ got too influential, now it's full of faggots, normies, and trolls.

It'll be that way till November.
>>
>>70999232
What are you blabbering about?
>>
File: 1460069477694.png (128 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460069477694.png
128 KB, 400x400
>>70999492
this whole night has been a throbbing mass that needs to be removed
>>
>>70999384
>Some are very happy without passing.
You'd have to be literally mentally ill to claim to be transgender and then be happy that you don't look anything like the gender you claim to be. For trannies, passing is everything.
>>
>>70988147
>>70988466
Better solution, make the men's bathroom gender neutral.
>>
>>70999384
Then they can get over it and use the bathroom that makes everyone else more comfortable.

In newspeak: assume bathrooms are divided by sex, not gender, because that's how cis people view it.
>>
>>70999232
http://dailyheadlines.net/archives/31175

>>70999232
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/sexual-predator-jailed-after-claiming-to-be-transgender-in-order-to-assault

>>70999232
http://thefederalist.com/2015/11/23/a-rape-survivor-speaks-out-about-transgender-bathrooms/

>>70999232
http://louderwithcrowder.com/man-drops-pants-in-womens-bathroom/

>>70999232
http://www.livedesignenjoy.com/university-of-toronto-drops-transgender-bathrooms/

I can't hear you over all this mounting evidence...
>>
>>70987830
First time in history a group of mentally ill people are being catered to like this, it will never be normalized.
>>
File: kektika anim.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
kektika anim.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>70999724
god's work
>>
>>70999677
Yeah let's give the MRA's more dumb shit to complain about, fuck that.
>>
>>70999232
Let me know when a 3 year old boy gets arrested for going potty with his mother, dipshit.

>>70999162
you didn't break shit down, you halfwit.

Before western civilization went to shit, weirdo fucks up to no good were promptly reported to security. Now you won't be able to report any suspicious person hanging out in the bathroom because 'muh bigotry' - you blithering idiot.
>>
>>70987830
there is a kid at my school who does this and he wears heels and its creepy and so uncomfortable. he is the principles son so we cannot do anything about it
>>
As someone who has zero issues with transgendered people, I fully support north carolina? kansas? some flyover state that made this law, whatever.

trannies are annoying the fuck out of me. any biological male can walk into a restroom and say "hey, i'm transgendered, let me sniff your panties". so sure, let's allow a tiny, tiny minority to dictate terms to a vast majority of female bathroom users, which are women with vaginas.

enough, US. this is too ridiculous even for you. time to take a breath and look at how moronic you're becoming
>>
File: working out.webm (3 MB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
working out.webm
3 MB, 540x960
>>70999677
My school essentially did this. They took half the mens bathrooms, threw in a tampon machine and called it gender neutral. I have no problem pissing in the urinal and ripping ass while some qt3.14 takes a tinkle next to me.

I also have no problem showering while violently fiddling with my balls in the general directing on a QT3.14 lathering herself up :3
>>
>>71000001
You was almost 71000001 congrats.

>>71000285
>>70997110
>>70988587

The problem is that pro-transgender laws allow any man to go into the women's bathroom just based on their feelings. Although Men can attempt this whether these laws exists or not, the difference is that before pro-trans laws are put into place they can be legally kicked out or stopped from going into the bathroom.

After these laws are put into place business owners can legally have their hands tied if they kick out a man from the women's bathroom because he says he identifies as a female.

>>71000394
Male gender neutral bathrooms work out for everyone.
>>
Tranny days well they'll pass you by
Tranny days in the wink of a young girl's/boy's /it's eye
Tranny days, tranny days
>>
>>70987830
If they can pass without anyone noticing they can use whichever they want.

If they can't, fuck them get in your own shitter.

If they want to be transgender lets enforce they at least look like cute girls.
>>
>>70988147
No, the women bathrooms are normally dirtier. Men's bathrooms are dirty as it is, no need for more crap (literally and figuratively speaking).

Also you just know some women will start complaining about urinals and get them removed because 'muh feelings'.
>>
>>70998244
Exactly why are we pandering to this small % of people
>>
>>71001270
This x 1000. For some reason women fuck up their own restrooms way more than men do
>>
>>71000394
>>71000882

how is it "equal" if the men's facilities are converted to unisex, but not women's? this doesn't work for me... if i go to a bar or nightclub, i don't want chicks behaving like screaming fuckwits and hogging the male bathrooms, that's is not my idea of forward momentum. sounds like my wait time to use the pisser has just doubled, because muh "smash the patriarchy".

I was talking to an annoying, disgusting SJW chick (about 20yrs old) at a nightclub recently, who apparently had some degree of input running the venue. she would not shut the fuck up about equal society.

she wanted to turn the male toilets into a unisex / gender-neutral toilet, so it's safe for trans people.

when i asked about the female toilets, she said they would stay just for women, as women need a safe space.

>as an interesting side-story, she is straight but her boyfriend is openly gay (not bi), they are "a couple" and are monogamous + sleep together in the same bed.

i want off this wild ride.
>>
>>71001381
it's the womanly shame. the red scare, the scarlet tide. the crimson horror, the ruby tuesday, the regular discharge of blood and mucosal tissue from the inner lining of the uterus through the vagina
>>
>>71000166
You can report suspicious people for being suspicious. Being present, using the toilet, and leaving is not suspicious.

Loitering on the other hand, is suspicious. And it can be dealt with accordingly, regardless of gender. Hopefully no-one is retarded enough to rape someone in a public bathroom (Considering it's most likely in a store, bakery, etc) Because the woman / man could scream and alert someone they are being raped. Seriously, This is common sense. Also;
>be someone who is obviously on hormones and identifies as a woman
>it's obvious

>be rapist
>Shadow beard, Probably lumping around in heels
>Everyone is going to notice this person going into the bathroom
>When that person does not come out, someone goes in to take them out

So, what basis does your argument stand; canada?
>>
>>71001645
oh lordy

>hello, police? there's a suspicious guy here in the lady's room
>well ah say ah say ma'am, we'll be right there. in 15 to 20 minutes
>but...he'll be gone by then...
>well ah say ah say ma'am, it's your fault for living in the united states of am-eri-ca
>>
>>71001963
There's a suspicious Lady*
If She's gone problem solved.
>>
Why do you faggots care so much about women who think they're men coming into your bathroom? Are you gay or something?
>>
>>71002247
>what is potential for abuse
>>
>>71002247
It's funny how everyone is chill with FtM's coming into the bathroom, but lord forbid a man go into a lady's room! - everyone man alive, keep in mind very few women are against this.

Keep in mind most of the women i know are liberal so eh.
>>
>>71002376
so, women have no problem with this? shit man, i'm in phoenix next monday, what are arizona laws on trannies? i think i might become one soon. this burden of a dick weighs so heavily on my shoulders, i wish to discard it for the more elegant inner plumbing of a woman
>>
>>70988147
I don't want to wait in line just because women have to do weird shit just to pee.
>>
>>70987830
Transgendered people are demons on earth
>>
File: trannieee.webm (271 KB, 426x238) Image search: [Google]
trannieee.webm
271 KB, 426x238
>>70987830
>>
File: handholding_degen.png (225 KB, 850x832) Image search: [Google]
handholding_degen.png
225 KB, 850x832
Tranny here, been using the female bathroom for 5 years. AMA.
>>
>>71000000
>>
>71000000
What was this post
>>
>>71002983
>that hairline in the girl picture
JUST
>>
>>71002983
do you think trannies are always so sad and borderline suicidal because of soctietal rejection, or becaus ethey know deep down they'll never be an actual male/female and they just look like circus freaks? is it external(society's rejection) or internal(a fndamental awareness of being a freak?)
>>
>>71003227
Well presumably if you shoot them up with hormones from an early age, they should pass since bone structures can still change and all.
>>
>>71003323
no they can't. trannys have a much narrower vaginal wall, which i know because...because.
>>
>>70988667
I'm sure this is bait, but please explain what you mean.
>>
>>71003458
Oh that's true. But something like that is not very obvious unless you happen to be looking at their pelvis very closely for whatever reason.
>>
>>70998852
I'd say the problem is that those two issues are completely unrelated. I believe in gay rights, but trannies are a completely unrelated category.
>>
>>70999297
>This is supposed to be the land of the free, the only people deciding this issue should be whoever in the fuck owns the establishment in question.
They are. Fags were arguing they have a "right" to use whichever room they like regardless of what the establishment's owner says.
Now it's on the books that they can officially say "men only" or "women only" if they like.
>>
>>71003871
on the bright side, if men can just say they're women now, one day i'll be able to say i'm batman and if anyone corrects me i'll just sue them for discrimination. gonna be sweet
>>
>>70987830
What nrmal peple d in toilets is SHIT and PISS. If you are such a degenerate cunt that you needto cntrl the space where NORMAL PEPLE SHIT AND PISS BECAUSE YOU IDENTIFY AS A TOILET BASED IDENTITY then you are LITERALLY A PERSON WHOSE IDENTIY IS BASED ON A ROOM WHERE EVERYONE ELSE SHITS AND PISSES.

How do you feel now you shit-piss tier identity?
>>
>>70993726
If transgender people have to apply for bathroom use, everyone will be made to.
>>
>>70995788
You cant regulate feminity and masculinity
>>
>>70995857
"Tips fedora"
>>
>transgender people
Don't they have some strange affirmation towards bathroom tiles?
>>
>>70998244
The government shouldnt be regulating bathroom access.
>>
>>70987830
What if they identify as a fox or a dragon or some other stupid shit, should they be forced to shit outside?
>>
>>71004764
Which is exactly what they'd be doing by forcing business owners to let anyone use anything. >>71003934
>>
>>70987830

perhaps they feel uncomfortable using one restroom because they know they don't pass that gender.

maybe they should take a hint?
>>
>>70998317
>he doesn't know
Leaf Land has surpassed Ausfags in shitpost ability.
>>
>>70999556
Learn to read.
>>
>>70999724
You think you are better than SJWs, but you think exactly like them. "Its already illegal to rape, but thats not enough, we need MORE laws".
>>
>>71004794
Those people are called Otherkin, and they have rights as well! Isn't the 21st century great?
>>
>>71001221
But they cant, just because you pass doesnt mean the m on your birth certificate changes to an f.
>>
>>70998653
Well meme'd
>>
>>71004794
Well, that's where foxes shit so it makes sense to me. Dragon otherkin can't shit though, since dragons don't exist and so there is no appropriate bathroom for dragons.
>>
>>71004810
Thats not what im doing.
>>
>>71003934
It's private property, eject them from the premises rather than ask the gov't to do it. If a business can reserve the right to refuse service because of no shirt/shoes, they can refuse service for other reasons too.
>>
>>70987830
I don't really care who uses what bathroom. I've accidentally use the stalls in women's bathrooms.

The problem is that transgender is a mental disorder.

What you do with your body is YOUR BUSINESS, so TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT.

You never hear lower-income cry about this shit. It's always rich neet fucks from California or New York.

Just get the fuck out of the country already.
>>
i wonder if india has gendered shitting streets
>>
>>71003049
Have you ever been questioned about your gender while using it?
Have you ever been found out?
Any rude confrontations?
>>
>>71003049

are you passable? because that might be the reason.
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.