[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: 20121020_bubble1.png (75 KB, 564x347) Image search: [Google]
20121020_bubble1.png
75 KB, 564x347
Deutsche bank admits to MANIPULATING gold and silver prices in law suit, will name co-conspirators

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-14/first-silver-now-gold-deutsche-bank-admits-it-also-rigged-gold-prices-legal-settleme

>addition to valuable monetary consideration, Deutsche Bank has also agreed to provide cooperation to plaintiffs, including the production of instant messages, and other electronic communications, as part of the settlement. In Plaintiff’s estimation, the cooperation to be provided by Deutsche Bank will substantially assist Plaintiffs in the prosecution of their claims against the non-settling defendants.”
>>
LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG GC AND SI

GOLD FUTURES BITCHEZ
>>
>>70986666
FIRST POST BEST POST
>>
File: Currency debasement.png (271 KB, 1148x413) Image search: [Google]
Currency debasement.png
271 KB, 1148x413
B-b-bump
>>
File: Gold Silver Ratio.png (160 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Gold Silver Ratio.png
160 KB, 1024x576
>>70986706
>>
File: Autism Rates.jpg (193 KB, 2709x1844) Image search: [Google]
Autism Rates.jpg
193 KB, 2709x1844
>>70986486
Above picture coupled with current trends, pic related, means that long gold silver is epic win.
>>
>>70987364
>Large bank admits to conspiring with other banks to manipulate gold and silver prices lower

"Hurr you're autistic for buying gold and silver"
>>
File: Euro youth unemployment.png (169 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
Euro youth unemployment.png
169 KB, 500x364
Why is this thread being slid.
>>
>>70986486
This isn't news everyone already knew they were doing this. Also their is multiple times more "gold" in the market than actual gold that has been mined ever.
>>
>>70986486
Daily reminder that bill still is right and if you haven't watched his documentary "The money Masters" you shouldn't come back to thia site until you finish watching it.
http://www.themoneymasters.com
>>
>>70986486
Bumping, I blame Soros
>>
"How do you feel about double penetration" is more popular than this thread. What the fuck is wrong with you /pol/
>>
>>70986486
>Deutsche bank
Fucking nazis man
>>
no germans in here hmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
File: S&P 100 years P-E.png (352 KB, 1202x1275) Image search: [Google]
S&P 100 years P-E.png
352 KB, 1202x1275
We have another big fall in equities coming.

Pair that with Gold Dow Ratio??

Epic Win for Long gold, short equities.

I wouldn't expect 4chan to care about this.
Post this to 8ch.an. Home of the old fags.
>>
>>70989223
It should be night in Cuckmoney right now
>>
Is 4chan pretending to understand finance again after the embarrassment of being wrong in Feb? I bought a ton of stocks during those lows, feels good man.
>>
>>70986486
Its a ticking time bomb.
>>
>>70989526
>Canacuck talking about understanding finances
>>
File: Gold Silver Breakout.png (77 KB, 1064x724) Image search: [Google]
Gold Silver Breakout.png
77 KB, 1064x724
Bump!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.