[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't they just get it right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Things would be a lot more exciting if king fatboy had a functioning delivery system for his nukes.
then we'd definitely get a happening like every other day.
>>
>>70986355
FIRST POST BEST POST
>>
File: 1470056421866.jpg (97 KB, 476x325) Image search: [Google]
1470056421866.jpg
97 KB, 476x325
maybe because they're a shit country
>>
>>70986355
The regime basically functions as a mafia and so their military only exists to deter foreign intervention.
Also, they're real power lies in the artillery batteries facing seoul.
>>
>>70986355
Is obongo just going to wait until they get it right?
>>
>>70986355
Rumor have been going around since the cold war that Russian SAMs are backdoored. Either that or they just lack the people to make it happen. If you have the education of a rocket scientist would you stay in North Korea? People like that would smuggle themselves out in an instant.
>>
>>70986699
do you think that with enough c-ram systems we could mainly negate that? as soon as they fire we know where they all are so wouldnt need long
>>
>>70988128
>c-ram systems
I've heard that the iron dome system isn't really successful, but I don't really expect much from bottle rockets or jews to tell the truth.
>>
>>70988741
it stops something like 80% or more, not bad, but i don't know why they don't have more so none get through
>>
>>70990008
Norman finkelstein broke down why he believed the iron dome system was a failure. I think he's a good scholar but I disagree with his moral framework; however, he is a commie jew so 90% of pol will dismiss him off-hand.
http://normanfinkelstein.com/2014/07/15/iron-dome-fact-and-fiction/
>>
>>70986355

People like you should be deported to North Korea.
>>
File: 1460685758437.jpg (27 KB, 441x463) Image search: [Google]
1460685758437.jpg
27 KB, 441x463
>mfw North Korea can't muster up the energy to turn Seoul into imperialist dust with their itty-bitty missiles.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.