[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SOLAR vs NUCLEAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Modern society and minds support solar. Want to stop the autism epidemic? Stop using Nuclear.

Nuclear waste has no real solution. It's there, and it's going to make your children sick.

Pro tip: throw out your microwave if you want to be extra safe
>>
>>70984422
Don't forget wave energy, thermal energy and enhanced wind energy. Oh wait, all of those patents fell through because there's no money in free energy.

oy vey
>>
>throw out your microwave
Do you understand the difference between microwave and nuclear radiation?
>>
File: solaristhefuture.jpg (192 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
solaristhefuture.jpg
192 KB, 1280x850
Solar is used to keep geniuses happy as they float around the Earth, not nuclear.
>>
>>70984422
because clouds exist. Solar is nice but it's not a primary energy source.
>>
Oh so it's the same thread again?
>>
>>70984422
> throw out your microwave if you want to be extra safe
> people actually belive this
>>
>>70984422
Molten salt reactor. Suppressed technology because another lab had more political clout.
>>
>>70984422
Spend billions and trillions in fusion, solve energy forever. That's the solution, you faggots.
>>
>>70984422
Autism isn't caused by radiation. You recieve 2.0mrem/yr living anywhere in the world. living 1km away from a nuclear plant gives you an extra 0.1mrem/yr dose.
Microwaves aren't a form of ionizing radiation, all it does is interact with water to create heat. Better avoid light and heat since those are forms of radiation.
Nuclear waste is stored deep underground. The amount of radiation from these deep underground vaults is less than the amount of radiation that comes from the uranium/thorium etc. from the earths crust.
Solar requires better battery and power storage technologies in order to become sufficient enough to be a viable source to power large populations.
Top bait aussie.
>>
>>70985173
Why? They'll just use energy that cheap to give Africans luxuries and make more kids.
>>
>>70984422
if you are so concerned about radiation
Please do not consume
Bananas
Carrots
Potatoes
Red meat
beer
Drinking water
or peanut butter
>>
Radiation does cause autism. Radiation effects children testicles and cause poor sperm quality which has driven a worldwide autism spike. The autism epidemic is real.

I've already buried my microwave in an esky, and I'm sad to say my kids will have to monitor it for any leaks when I'm dead.

Nuclear waste is a burden to taxpayers and society.
>>
>>70984422
You arent going to be complaining when a single nuclear facility multiplies the energy gains of a huge solar farm by like 25%
>>
>>70984422
Actually there have been experimental rector's which recyles the waste into more energy. Why there aren't more of them I have no clue.
>>
>>70984776
Do you understand shitposting?
>>
>>70984799
Yep, they don't use nuclear batteries on the Mars rovers now do they?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.