[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LGBT against islamophobia!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10
File: visicous.png (3 MB, 1757x1137) Image search: [Google]
visicous.png
3 MB, 1757x1137
LGBT against islamophobia!!!!
>>
>>70981972
I'm gay and i can tell you, most of us hate mudslides. they're beyond degenerate.
>>
>>70981972
I still don't get why gays aren't fighting against muslim immigration. They would be the first ones to get screwed over by it.
>>
>>70981972
That is some very elaborate way to suicide.
>>
I hate both of you

>>70982128

The enemy of my "enemy" I suppose.
>>
>>70981972
Gay and anti Islam
Those fuckers will murder people like us, fuck em let them die in the sand
>>
>>70981972
gays supporting people who want to kill them. tell me again how being gay or trans isn't a mental illness.
>>
>>70982128
>>70982534
>>70982263
because most of them support the retarded libs without realizing that dems have been the systematic oppressors of minorities. i feel disappointed that the GOP didn't use the gay rights thing to their advantage and make it the party of personal liberty.
>>70982379
I'm with you, brother
>>
>be gay
>supports Islam
>gets beheaded for being gay
Literally trying to kill themselves.
>>
>>70982128
why would they be intolerant of others? that makes no sense. At least they're sensible enough to realize that a few immigrants doesn't means the end of western civilization
>>
>>70981972
Natural selection at work here. Let the fags get what they deserve.
>>
>>70982679

A few doesn't, millions do.
>>
>>70983056
this so fucking much
>>
File: 1455067202095.png (347 KB, 500x543) Image search: [Google]
1455067202095.png
347 KB, 500x543
>>70981972
>>70982128
im a trap and both my gf and i vehomently hate niggers and muslims.

I legit wont even walk on the same side walk as them because they are so fucking disgusting.

I am so terribly embarassed that my community has been so infested with sjw white guilt to the point they refuse to accept the fact that the most homophobic and the most violent people against the LGBT community are muslims.

I was permabanned from /lgbt/ because i made a thread asking about nice places to live in the US for lgbt people that had relavively low minority populations.

HOW DARE I want to live in a place where im not going to be stoned to death amirite?

Like seriously if every liberal cuck out there defending islam actually took the time to sit down and read the quaran they would understand just how barbaric the religion actually is.
>>
>Doublethink: the acceptance of or mental capacity to accept contrary opinions or beliefs at the same time, especially as a result of political indoctrination.
>>
File: 1457327636325.png (33 KB, 207x306) Image search: [Google]
1457327636325.png
33 KB, 207x306
>>70982085
>gay
>tells other degenerates
>>
>>70984015
you're right actually, lgbt cucks who refuse to accept that mudslimes are all extremely intolerant of them and openly hate them are the best example of doublethink iv ever seen.
>>
>LGBT for Islam

If you're suicidal pls only destroy yourself instead of trying to destroy all civilization along with you
>>
File: 1459968012077.jpg (111 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
1459968012077.jpg
111 KB, 533x800
>>70983731
>I'm a trap

Stopped right there... you should do the world a favor and kill yourself
>>
>>70984599
no thx im actually extremely happy with my life ;) thx tho
>>
File: gays_1.jpg (411 KB, 800x1226) Image search: [Google]
gays_1.jpg
411 KB, 800x1226
>>
>>70982679
>why would they be intolerant of others?
Oh come the fucking on!
What's about all this collective exercise in altruism so extreme that it hurts directly people who do it?
Muslims are not christians for fuck sake, they don't come from an open and modern society where the head of your abramitic religion preaches tolerance, they come from countries that have been bombed back to the stone age, and are manipulated by the richiest men in the fucking sandniggerstan; their religious authorities (i.e. saudis) enforce, in their own nation, a religious fundamentalism that is so backward it ignores almost two thousand years of social and cultural evolution.
It took centuries to the Church to stop burning faggots at the stake, and I'm not expecting Muslims to change any quicker: honestly nobody should.
Being tolerant with these people means taking a huge fucking risk. Fucking SJWs whine all the time that western civilization hurts their feelings, without realizing that Islam hurts LGBT in a much more drastic way, especially where their religion is actually enforced to its full extent.

This fucking mass idiocracy is really beyond me.
>>
File: Islam LGBT Delusion.png (3 MB, 2072x1196) Image search: [Google]
Islam LGBT Delusion.png
3 MB, 2072x1196
>>70981972
>>
File: mfwthisentirethread.jpg (13 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
mfwthisentirethread.jpg
13 KB, 320x287
>>
>>70982337
Libs doubled down too hard onto Muslims. They can't back out now otherwise it'll show they are wrong.
Need one really intense trans/gay bashing before they would even consider "Alright maybe we were sort of wrong"
>>
>>70984158
trust me, being gay is better than being a mudslime
>>
File: stefan just right.jpg (14 KB, 804x446) Image search: [Google]
stefan just right.jpg
14 KB, 804x446
>>70983731
>trap
>leaf

Checks out.

kys
>>
File: attachment.php.jpg (84 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
attachment.php.jpg
84 KB, 400x200
>>70984952
0/10
>>
>>70984813
Look at the flag before you respond.
>>
>>70984833
These fucking idiots.
>>
>>70985058
I didn't noticed. Damn it's late and I'm tired. I'm going to bed now. Fuck these suicidal bitches, they're going to kill us all.
>>
File: freedom-for-all.jpg (38 KB, 549x492) Image search: [Google]
freedom-for-all.jpg
38 KB, 549x492
>>70983731
>im a trap and if I kiss racist ass enough I totally won't get stuffed into the gas chambers right alongside the blacks and Muslims I hate so much
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>70984813
>>70985282
there's a difference between tolerating another human being as a person and tolerating a law-breaking criminal. Not everyone thinks muslims are decapitating barbarians.

Gays promoting anti-islamaphobic isn't going to hurt anyone except for racist dickheads. How many muslims do you personally know? How many of those you do know are violent? You and others on pol need to stop being pricks with your hur dur attitude towards everything.
>>
>>70985859
>flag
>>
>>70985045
>lel, this guy thinks I'm a mentally ill degenerate
>better call him out on trolling, tehe

I bet you're from Toronto, you fucking faggot. kys
>>
>>70981972
Because of /pol/ I always read refugee as "rapefugee", and I couldn't be happier.
>>
>>70983731
>im a trap
Do come to Brazil on the olympics, we will totally not mistreat you or anything of the such.
>>
>>70981972
How did the nigs manage to find a snake in Sweden?
>>
>>70987184
Brought it with them as future food.
>>
Gays are just as bad as sandniggers. Why don't we all just have a gay orgy with Muslims and blow them all up so we can kill two birds with one stone
>>
>>70982128
Because these movements have been taken over by intersectional feminists who use victim hood to gain media exposure and power, without giving a shit about the constituent members.

This is most obvious in their approach to rape victims. The progressives shun any attempt at teaching women risk mitigation (don't drink too much, don't go to private places with strange men, etc). They call it 'victim blaming' to advocate for reasonable self protection. Why is that?

Because they don't give a shit about rape victims. They gain nothing by helping rape victims or by preventing rape. What they want is tighter controls over educational institutions, which is why they sell everyone on the "teach men not to rape" meme. This means they get to make compulsory classes, this means they get access to managing department, the get access to budgets. Who gives a fuck about a handful of rape victims, when you can seize control of the entire student body instead? You get to run your indoctrination and anybody that doesn't conform gets a nice little Title IX hearing and they are out on there ass with a mountain of student debt and no degree.

They've thrown the gays and trans under the bus just like the rape victims. They stand behind them when it's time to get media exposure for their pet projects, or when they are looking for government funding of some 'crisis center' which will of course employ only ideological purists. Then they'll turn around and stand behind the Muslims too for the same reasons, money and press. They don't care that the interest of both groups are mutually exclusive.

If anything they benefit from conflict, the more rape, the more homophobia, the more immigrant hatred in society, the better their message sells. If we had social harmony tomorrow the only thing for certain is that all the gender / minority studies and diversity officers would be out of work. No one in private or the public sphere would need to hire them.
>>
>>70981972
Well shit, whatever happened to common sense? They do this and they get even more hate then killed by muslims, seriously why?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.