[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Healthcare is the most basic human right. Any country without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9
File: 1453066034260.gif (2 MB, 230x173) Image search: [Google]
1453066034260.gif
2 MB, 230x173
Healthcare is the most basic human right. Any country without universal healthcare should not be allowed to vote.
>>
File: 1459237941979.jpg (10 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
1459237941979.jpg
10 KB, 234x250
>It's a basic human right to steal money from other people to pay for your healthcare
>>
>>70981971
>any country without universal health care shouldn't be allowed to vote

vote in what?
>>
>>70981971
>>70982064

God damn bizzarro /int/ swapping flags.
>>
>>70981971
>physical object
>human right

>the most basic human right
If you're going to shitpost about positive rights, you should probably prioritize food and shelter above fucking drugs. Great job otherwise, I'm sure your advanced shitposting teacher is really proud of you.
>>
>>70982064
>>It's a basic human right to steal money from other people to pay for your healthcare
I'm paying taxes too so I can choose how to spend them.
>>
Get a job, you fucking faggot. Maybe if you have money women will overlook your little girl cartoon fetish too. Win-win.
>>
File: Pepe disappointed.png (7 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
Pepe disappointed.png
7 KB, 230x219
>>70982377
Morocco is the guy that guy for a get together brings over like 3 beers and ends up drinking 15 and eating half the pizza.
>>
File: damooniscoming.jpg (19 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
damooniscoming.jpg
19 KB, 500x250
>>70981971
>healthcare is the most basic human right
NO ITS NOT!!!!

>any country without universal healthcare should not be allowed to vote
VOTE ON WHAT???

i fucking hate you liberals.
>>
>>70981971
Countries don't vote, fag.
>>
>>70981971
>It's a human right for you to take my money and use it to pay for people who are irresponsible with their lives.
>>
File: whhhhhhat.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
whhhhhhat.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>70981971
>should not be allowed to vote

vote for what?

where the Olympics are held?
>>
>>70981971
>get a good job at lockheed martin
>get free health insurance
>some faggot somewhere wants to tax me for his
fuck you tbqh famila
>>
>>70982129
The UN of course!
>>
>>70981971
>Healthcare is the most basic human right.
Why?

Healthcare isn't even an important thing. It's the most futile and decadent of all luxuries. We're spending almost 20% of our GDP on an industry that's dedicated to fighting a losing battle. Even healthcare professionals will agree that it's a losing battle. All they can do is buy you 3-5 extra years of living at the very worst part of your life, when you're no longer a productive member of society anyway. More than half of all healthcare expenses come in the last year of life, when the doctors treating you know with absolute certainty that the treatments you're paying them for have no chance of curing you.

We could eliminate healthcare altogether and see no meaningful harm as a society.
>>
>>70986042
Well that is why we need to take control of their lives so they can't use tobacco for example and cost the state money.
>>
>>70981971
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
>>70981971
My rights end where yours being
>>
>>70986711
Forgive the spelling, it's late
>>
>>70981971
Disagree, it encourages an attitude neglecting self preservation
>>
>>70981971
food and water is the most basic human right. feed me
>>
>>70986546
>>Well that is why we need to take control of their lives

nice id
>>
OP do you even know what "healthcare" is, you stupid fuck?
Healthcare is someone who went to school, trained, and worked for years to provide a very delicate, very important, and very difficult service to the population.
Healthcare is someone who invented and constructed huge, elaborate machines to monitor, image, diagnose, and test.
If you don't think these people deserve to get paid for saving peoples fucking lives, well, then fuck you. The next time you get rectal prolapse and chlamydia from your nigger boyfriend, how about you cure yourself?

t. Physicians Assistant
your goddamn right im mad
>>
>>70987044
I think he means the worst of the worst scum should be put into heavily controlled camps so they can actually stop being a drain.
>>
>>70981971
You have to vote for free healthcare.
CHECKMATE, LIBERALS.
>>
Free education is the one though. That way people cannot cry for muh equality meme anymore.
>>
File: COOPER.gif (725 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
COOPER.gif
725 KB, 300x225
>>70987458
>>
Ha. People think they have basic rights.

The only right you have by birth is to die.
>>
File: 1455776454130.png (264 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
1455776454130.png
264 KB, 500x625
Getting rid of free healthcare would actually do society a lot of good. All the freeloaders who flourish on free shit would die out while the ones who contribute would continue to live.

Also human rights are a social construct (and therefore invalid).
>>
File: Opinions.gif (85 KB, 576x810) Image search: [Google]
Opinions.gif
85 KB, 576x810
I'm split on this issue. On the one hand, I don't think the government should be in charge of your own body. You can pay for health but it is not a right. On the other hand, a healthy citizenry keeps society functioning at maximum capacity.
>>
neat it's a /pol/ responds to a b8 thread thread
>>
>>70986308
Good luck having a UN without the USA
>>
>>70981971
Rights aren't based off of services others can give to you.
>>
File: 1417207229005.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1417207229005.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>Have no universal healthcare
>Not allowed to vote
>Want universal healthcare
>Not allowed to vote for universal healthcare
>>
You americans are fucking retarded....
Its cool if in Google you get a fancy insurance but not every company can pay their employees healthcare insurance. Do those peopledeserve to die if someone crashes a car into them?

Seriously that is why everyone laughs at you and your retarded ideas...
>>
>>70992767
Fuck off I'm not paying for Tykeesha's 7 niglets or for Maria's Mexican Studies Degree.
>>
>Money can be used to buy goods and services.
>Healthcare is a tertiary service industry.
>Thus to receive healthcare, one must utilise money.
>The recievment of free money to provide such a service at no expense of the individual from the government not a basic American right as defined by the US Bill of Rights nor a basic human right defined in any international law.

Your opinion is objectively wrong.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.