[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pretty Good Potential Happening, NYC Trump Protest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Thanks to fat Kev at NOTHIEFSALLOWED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
>>
Also, get in here
Sorry if this is a duplicate, didn't bother to check
>>
bimp, you should too. It's getting funny. Blood may spill, there is still time
>>
Really, It's fun... THEY ARE SEXING UP TEENS, LIVE!
>>
They just maced a crippled lesbian! And you could tell they were aiming for her crotch!
>>
Crust punk architecture class
>>
MY GOD! Someone just flung a manhole cover an entire city block! And it hit an old black woman right in the mouth! The HUMANITY!
>>
Many of the NYPD COPS ARE RIDING SCOOTERS! They look humiliated to the point of violence!
>>
>>70981811
Thank God you are here, Australia. Spread the word, as this is relevant to your fine people's interest! They killed a Czechoslovakian man named Mike, I think!
>>
Meh. Must be a good "how can white men even compete" thread
>>
>>70981914
You lie
>>
>>70982879
It was at least 3/4 of a block, and the dude was pretty skinny. He must have had retard rage adrenalin.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.