[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PROJECT OF BABOONS ASSUALT COP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: wake me up.jpg (157 KB, 908x1000) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.jpg
157 KB, 908x1000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTRfhJ8UOL4

This occured on the 13th in Tennessee. Like always the mainstream media is dead silent to this niggardry. Watch towards the end how they all scatter like roaches. Remind me why these ghettos haven't been barred off and set on fire yet.
>>
when was this
>>
>>70982004
On the 13th this month. Like I said the media has been completely silent on it.
>>
>>70982233
You sure? The account's called coolstuff29 so I assume it's mostly stolen content. Still a fucked up video though.
>>
>>70980460

As someone who's had to live around these people for the majority of their life, let me just say that I'm severely sick of them and wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet between each and every one of their heads, as long as I was permitted to.

These things are worthless, and don't deserve to be alive.
>>
SPREAD THIS SHIT NOW. SPREAD IT. SPREAD IT LIKE WILDFIRE. THESE ARE THE KINDS OF VIDEOS THAT DESTROY THE BLM RHETORIC. FUCKING SPREAD IT NOW YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
>>
Imagine how scared that guy must've been
>>
File: 1460568136082.png (437 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1460568136082.png
437 KB, 612x612
>Attempting an arrest in a mob of niggers alone

This cop is pants on head retarded.
>>
Here's the Niggertube upload of it

http://www.worl-sta-hiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhB21BI8kF7453AB7x
>>
>>70980460
god damn how retarded are niggers with their fucking phone angle jesus fucking christ HOLD THE PHONE IN ONE ANGLE QUIT CHANGING IT DURING THE FUCKING VIDEO
>>
>>70982453
>>70982774
I stand corrected.
>>
kek. Fucking apes.
>>
>>70980460
can't wait for re-segregation.
>>
>>70984020
Hey, they are asking for it.
http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/25748/
>>
>>70980460
>cop sees nogs
>cop doesn't immediately pull iron
>is subsequently assaulted by multiple apes
This is what you get for trying to be reasonable with subhumans
>>
>>70982233
Fox played it all day. They didn't make too big of a stink about it. They're slowly bringing this issue forward.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.