[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did America do the Native Americans wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 640x360
>>
>>70980021
America did nothing wrong
>>
File: toilet_flushing pepe turd.jpg (46 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
toilet_flushing pepe turd.jpg
46 KB, 640x430
no, if they would of had washing machines they could of washed the small pox blankets
>>
>>70980021
They attacked the settlers and then bitched when they hit back.
>>
>>70980021

Nope.
>>
>>70980021
we wuz bought the land, we wuz gud goys
>>
Why even ask?
how many killed? 100 million?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faNge-o0V-k
>>
>>70980021
It was war. They lost.
>>
>>70980021
Did the native americans do the clovis people wrong?
>>
>>70980021
Yes.
>>
>>70980021
No more than the Romans to the Gauls, or the Normans to the Anglo-Saxons.

Right of conquest.
>>
>>70980610
>Or the Germans to the Romans
Thank you very much
>>
>>70980727
Did Rome ever actually conquer all of Germany?
>>
>>70980021
dindu nuffin
mufugga
bix nood
>>
>>70980828

No, they couldn't. The Germans at the time were a bunch of unorganized tribes living in the swamps in woods. Can't really conquer that.
>>
>>70980021
Some of our ancestors did.

But then, I'm 1/16 native, 1/2 Russian, 7/16 Irish.
So not mine.

Fuck you whitey.
I demand reparations.
>>
>>70980517

>100 million

There weren't even 1 billion people in the whole fucking world back then. And even by the turn of the 19th century, europe represented almost 50% of the world's entire population with 400+ million people.
>>
Yes, it did. And so what? Wars happen, nations get conquered. Rome did wrong. The British Empire did wrong. Beyond that, every nation on this Earth did wrong to another nation at some point and SO FUCKING WHAT?

Injuns need to stop bitching about the fact they spend the 1500 years since the fall of rome doing nothing but perfecting stone axes. Maybe if they bothered to advance their civilization they cold have put up a fight. they lost, they should suck it up finally and stop leeching of the same government they supposedl hate beacuse MUH MAGICAL PEACEFUL INDIANS, except when they're masacring the neighboring tribe
>>
>>70980021
not really, animal husbandry took out the natives
>>
>>70981160
50 million native americans died
>>
The Natives should have just accepted the White mans arrival and be more political.

They might even have a country now if they did.
>>
>>70981249

From disease, and a good chunk of those numbers came from before Europeans touched land.
>>
>>70981249

>50 million
>leave almost no trace of their existence

LOL. 50 million.... suuuuure
>>
>>70980285

how long can a virus like small pox survive on a blanket, away from the human body, in freezing temperatures? How knowledgeable were they about germ theory back in the 18th century?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.