[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uhh...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: EXPLAINPLEASE.png (2 MB, 1869x689) Image search: [Google]
EXPLAINPLEASE.png
2 MB, 1869x689
Uhh...
>>
>>70979652
>Lying to the Jewish media is a bad thing
>>
>>70979652

>pretend jews don't exist

>presidential material

I think you need to read more books.
>>
>>70979652
>reality
>>
>yearly exam
>only one page of notes allowed
>>
>>70979652
>thinking the US is all stormfags
>thinking more than 1% of the voters care about TEH JES 1488 RACE WAR NOW
>thinking /pol/ is a hive mind that will turn on the god emperor because he meets with the merchants
>>
I used to want to MAGA, but after this shameful display I'm a Cruz missile
>>
Answer questions?

Shouldn't it be the other way around? Shouldn't they be asking him questions?

He's the rich billionaire who is running for president. Who are they? Nothing but a bunch of kikes.

I wonder what kind of questions Trump was asking. "How much foreign aide should I promise to Israel, guys? I don't want to promise too little."
>>
>>70979652
Ha that's not even the kicker. What's Trump's plan? Using the jews to out jew the jews
>>
The amount of JIDF here is disgusting.
>>
Trump knows who his true masters are.
>>
>>70980233
kek
>>
>>70980245
Are you dense or something? Do you just not get basic sentence structuring?

>American
Oh. Proceed.
>>
He's a New York billionaire and businessman. He didn't get there without the help and respect of the Jews.
>>
>>70979652
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhGWshBwHt0
Trump has always been a shabbos goy.

/pol/ BTFO.
>>
File: 1460297402580.jpg (189 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1460297402580.jpg
189 KB, 1462x1462
>Den Juden auf dem leim gehen
>>
>>70979652
maybe its because he's not racist
>>
UGH YOU IDIOTS ARE SO FUCKING STUPID

TRUMP CAN'T JUST IGNORE THE KIKES, THEY CONTROL EVERYTHING. HE HAS TO CONVINCE THEM HE'S ON THEIR SIDE AND THEN WHEN HE GETS IN, BAM!!!!! HE FUCKS EM UP.

Do you honestly think he can just run for president and be like "Oh yeah the jews are the synagogue of Satan I hate those fuggin kikes 14/88 heil hitler everybody!"?

Get a fucking clue, /pol/.
>>
>>70980563

My interpretation was correct.

In America we would interpret his sentence as though the "Jewish media outlets" were discussing politics and answering question.

It's not my fault whoever maintains Trump's Facebook wrote an awkward ass sentence and misused a hyphen.
>>
File: 4164990.jpg (285 KB, 865x656) Image search: [Google]
4164990.jpg
285 KB, 865x656
Daily reminder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9PCPtcsgnc
>>
>>70979652
"i'm not going to take your money" - Donald Trump

"Donald Trump is a evil racist nazi bigot fascist" - every jew in media.

Yeah, i think i'll stick with Trump.
>>
Everyone is secretly giddy at the thought of trump banning muslim immigration. But nobody wants to be responsible for it happening, except trump.
>>
File: JUST10.jpg (32 KB, 386x600) Image search: [Google]
JUST10.jpg
32 KB, 386x600
"I love the Jews - They are inherently masters of business. I would consider myself an honorary Jew and am very proud that my daughter had a very cultured Jewish wedding. They are perfect examples of human beings" - Donald Trump
>>
>>70979652
Trump is israels only hope
>>
>>70979652
>billionaire businessman
>looking to be president of the country with almost 6million jews, the most outside of Israel and about as much as the rest of the world combined
>they are MASSIVELY over represented demographically in all positions of government, big business (CEOs/Executives/Finance at all levels), the media and Hollywood
Yea, unfortunately he's going to have to deal with them whether he likes it or not.
>>
File: IMG_1692.jpg (171 KB, 893x893) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1692.jpg
171 KB, 893x893
>>70982384
>They are perfect examples of human beings
lol if you can't detect the dog-whistling here, that's your fault. Holy shit I never knew he said this, omg.
>>
File: Coulter Jew Math.jpg (118 KB, 954x459) Image search: [Google]
Coulter Jew Math.jpg
118 KB, 954x459
How retarded. I stand with Coulter on this issue. Pandering with such fervor to 2% of America's population - and 0.02% of the world's population - is disgusting.
>>
>>70982606
Yeah to destroy the Anglo race.
>>
>>70982759
I'd say enough to control the banks and the media.
>>
>>70982384
He admitted that the only cause they live for is money. Don't see anything wrong with that.
>>
>>70982759
>the top 0.02% of the worlds population
FTFY
>>
>>70979652
Keep your friends, close, and your enemies closer.
>>
>>70982759
You're disgusting.
>>
>>70983993
>kled turk
>>
>>70983993
>You're disgusting.

Why? Logic dictates that 2% of the US population does not warrant or deserve the kind of pandering that goes on, particularly within the Republican party. I was watching a debate recently, and it was like a contest to see who could grovel the most. I almost mistook them for rabbis, all the jew dick they were sucking.
>>
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Trump is incredibly shrewd and tactical.
>>
Can't wait until Trump has to stoop to Rick Perry levels:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdOrVT_13OI
>>
>>70986548
Pathetic.

If I were him, I would have said "listen guys, that's your religion, not my religion. these are your traditions, not my traditions. i respect your right to seek god as you see fit; please respect mine." and walked out of the room.

I got invited to a bar mitzvah when I was 13. They tried to make us all wear Yamahas, even the Christians. I was the only one who refused. Even back then, I refused to capitulate to the jew. What's wrong with these GROWN MEN that they can't do the same?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.