[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tax Season in the USA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: taxes.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
taxes.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
Isn't it great to be American until you see the bill... Between the federal government and the state of California I've got to pay $1200 a month just to stay out of trouble. That more than what my landlord and electric company take me for.

Whats yours like?
>>
>>70979164
>Between the federal government and the state of California I've got to pay $1200 a month just to stay out of trouble.
That's because you are rich compared to me.
>>
>>70979164
I got 600 free dollars and by free I mean I already paid them twice as much as that in taxes.
>>
>>70979164

>Being American

>crying about tax

I should be making 540 per paycheck but 120 of it goes to taxes.
>>
mine is about 1,000 a month for federal and 200 for mark dayton to import somalis
>>
You didn't pay the jew lawyer tax to jew the government out of jew taxes?
>>
If anything its should be reversed and we should pay more to the state we live in. Instead it goes off to some far away capital I've never been to.
>>
you niggers are doin it wrong. just got a check for $11,000.
>>
>>70980236
>You didn't pay the jew lawyer tax to jew the government out of jew taxes?
Better yet I went to a Asian but that is the best they could do.
>>
>>70980287
yeah but Poli Sci majors that were too lazy to go into law need jobs too
>>
>>70979547
So what you are saying is you make 300 dollars a month
>>
I make minimum wage so I don't think that I will owe any taxes.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.