[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to be a Bernie supporter. Then I realized I wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nkakjaxRAw1qhttpto1_1280.jpg (895 KB, 1104x1472) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkakjaxRAw1qhttpto1_1280.jpg
895 KB, 1104x1472
I used to be a Bernie supporter.

Then I realized I wasn't a fucking pussy.

What are the need to knows about Trump? I'm about to Make America Great Again.
>>
>>70978396
Here on his website for most of it. Watch the Trump Generals for more information, He is the best candidate for the Republic of the United States.
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
>>
>>70978396
Damn that's one comfy picture.
>>
>>70978396

Curious questions, what made you switch to Trump?
>>
>>70978767
Imagine if we had those Sentinels protecting America from foreign scum.

That little kid is America. Sitting on the old looking at the bright future. All he has to do is walk into the sun.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
Domestic regime change.
>>
>>70978886
Because I'm not a pussy. My tolerance for Islam is over. I love foreigners, I love hard working Mexicans, and I want to build that wall so those who want to come here legally will not be screwed over by those who come illegally.

I want our military to be so menacing that no one will threaten it. I want a leader who will not be afraid to look at a foreign fool and clearly say, "shut your fucking mouth."

I want American business to remain American. And if foreigners want a taste well by god they can fucking pay for it, not Americans.

I WANT THE PEOPLE TO BE REWARDED FOR THEIR HARD WORK!

AND I KNOW CAPITALISM CAN LOOK LIKE A BAD PLAN WHEN TIMES ARE BAD BUT WHEN DONALD BRINGS THE JOB BACK PEOPLE WILL REALIZE AS LONG AS AMERICAN STAYS AMERICA, AS LONG AS AMERICA STAYS GREAT, CAPITALISM BENEFITS ALL!

I WANT AMERICA TO BE GREAT AGAIN
>>
File: 1458298469028.jpg (32 KB, 469x505) Image search: [Google]
1458298469028.jpg
32 KB, 469x505
>>70978396
austin peterson 2016!
libertarian
>>
>>70978710
Will his health care reform allow me to star on my parents insurance til I'm 26? I aim to make $20,000 over the next 5 years cuz I don't have to take insurance my company you offers and I get paid out instead.
>>
>>70980283
Bump, pls, I want to know know!
>>
>>70980283
Can you restate your question in English?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.