[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do blacks love Hillary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: black voters.png (135 KB, 848x822) Image search: [Google]
black voters.png
135 KB, 848x822
Why do blacks love Hillary?
>>
>>70977591
I don't know. Let's go ask a board for all racist white people who hate black people and Hillary Clinton. They will certainly have an unbiased, measured and thoughtful answer to that question.
>>
File: 1458710482504.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458710482504.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Because she promised them to offer free shit and a better welfare.
>>
>>70977591
Black community worships women.
>>
>>70978269
>people post from all over the world
>all white racist people

Sorry anon, just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are CIS and white. There's plenty of South American and Asian posters here, even an African or Middles Eastern too.
>>
>>70977591
she got dat good booty son
>>
>>70977591
She's the only candidate who's ever talked to black people in her life.
>>
>>70978492
>wants to pretend that posters who aren't American actually matter, all of a sudden
Or was your point that, because there are posters from South Africa, therefore this is a good place to ask about the recent history of American politics?
>>
>>70977591

Because Bill knew what blacks really needed: safe neighborhoods.

Cracking down on crime, and putting repeat offenders away for good did a lot to clean up the streets, and give decent minorities a chance to go outside without getting gunned the fuck down.

Sure, he might have gone too far with his economic support of minorities by encouraging banks to give loans to poor minorities who could never pay them back, but us minorities appreciated the gesture, even if it was retarded, because we knew his heart was in the right place.

The vast majority of black people of voting age REMEMBER the 70's and 80's, when drugs and crime were destroying their people, and know that things are now better.

#BLM and shit are full of a bunch of ungrateful fucking brats born in peaceful neighborhoods thanks to Clinton, Bush, and Reagan's policies, and they don't know how good they have it.
>>
>>70978434
this 2bh

black society is matriarchal, this has only gotten worse with their rampant single motherdom. Blacks are accustomed to a hideous harridan being in charge.
>>
Christ, that read like the prelude to a declaration of war.
>>
the nation isn't getting blacker either, idk why black people think they have anything to do with whites becoming a smaller portion of the population
>>
File: 1393826994606.jpg (20 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
1393826994606.jpg
20 KB, 460x288
Bill
>>
>>70977591
I saw a thread some time back with a Reddit screencap, showing a Black poster explaining why they show so much support for Hillary. I didn't save the image, but I believe it went something like this

>Bill's presidential campaign strategy was to rail Black crime hard and claiming to want to alleviate drug and murder activities
>This attracted both Blacks who were tired of the crime in their communities and Racists on both wings since he was going hard on Blacks
>The Clinton administration delivers, but oversteps its boundaries far too wildly and sends too many Black people to prison and for too long
>Blacks were kept from realizing that the Clintons were doing far more harm than good and only remember Bill playing the sax, posing on train tracks and temporarily alleviating crime, thus becoming the "first Black president"
>>
>>70978686
>/pol/ is one person

Okay anon, go to bed.
>>
>>70980354
Precisely why I wouldn't mind Hillary as much as Sanders. She's just pandering at this point.
>>
>>70979207
>>black people think
>black
>people
>thinking
they aren't people, and they can't think
>>
>>70980354

>more harm than good

Criminals, particularly repeat offenders do not deserve mercy.

Three-Strikes laws are perfectly reasonable.

I mean fucking shit. THREE FELONIES.

Anyone who commits three felonies in their lifetimes should just be dragged out in the streets and shot.
>>
>>70977591

There is some weird shit going on.

Libertarians such as Stefan Molyneux have claimed that Bernie Sanders uses the "vote for me and get free stuff" strategy. Blacks disproportionately receive help from government. Arguably, they have the most to gain from the massive tax increases and wealth redistribution because they don't pay taxes and will receive a disproportionate amount of the redistributed wealth.

Why are they sticking to the Democratic establishment? Do they think that they owe the party elites loyalty? In reality it works the other way. The Democratic Party would be nothing without the black vote.
>>
>>70981556

My interest is peaked and I'm doing some research. She got 92% of the black vote in Alabama. That is an incredible edge.

Here's another thing that strikes me as relevant:

When Blacks see Hillary, they don't think of just her. They see Bill, who has pandered to Black voters since his gubernatorial wins in Arkansas in the 80's. They see her as both under (as Sec. State) and over (Senior Senator vs Junior) Obama.
>>
>>70982388

shit *piqued
>>
>>70982388

One more realization and then I'm done, I promise.

Bernie has proposed to reform student loans. This policy goal must fall on deaf ears to the Black population that chooses affordable 2-year programs, qualifies for more grants and scholarships and has a lower college attendance rate. All those factors mean their student loan burden is less than white millennial Bernie supporters.
>>
>>70981136
>Anyone who commits three felonies in their lifetimes should just be dragged out in the streets and shot.

You mean one felony. Actually some misdemeanors too.
>>
>>70983102

Fuck! This is the last one.

The more I think about it, the more I realize, it comes down advertising. We're talking about a mass of people clustered within the 85-105 IQ range here. They are deeply affected by messaging style over substance. They like hip hop and limited Nike shoes.

Whites want to "discover," to elevate the obscure. Bernie is more like Toms and Indie music.
>>
>>70978368
Filtered, you worthless fucking avatarfag

fuck you and your gay gif you sack of fucking human garbage
>>
>>70978269
>racist
There's that word again
>>
>>70977591
She is strong
>>
>>70978269
They will because they can see through the bullshit platitudes that everyone else uses
>>
>>70978269
Black conservative here

Hoodrat niggers are morons that is why.
>>
>>70978834
>Sure, he might have gone too far with his economic support of minorities by encouraging banks to give loans to poor minorities who could never pay

which caused the 2008 economic collapse?
>>
>>70980354
That's the general public's memory of the Clinton presidency
It's hilarious
Bush IS still memed today but I before I came to this board I had never heard a criticism of Bill Clinton
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.