[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that atheism is UNSTOPPABLE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 714x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 714x438
Is it true that atheism is UNSTOPPABLE?
>>
CANT STOP THE ROO
>>
>>70977161
His autism is unstoppable.
>>
the fedora argument sure stopped it
>>
>>70977161
Sure it's obnoxious as fuck. And I'm a fucking atheist, but I don't really give a damn about what others think as long as they don't bother me.
This atheist evangelization really leads nowhere.
>>
File: 1459390860297.gif (351 KB, 512x348) Image search: [Google]
1459390860297.gif
351 KB, 512x348
what's wrong with his neck?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIFNzCUo028
Can't stop laughing about his latest video.

The serie he mad about creationists it quite good too.

>>70977990
I bet you've a tiny neck.
>>
FACT: ATHEISTS ARE THE MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD
>>
>>70977161
As a christian, I have to say Tf00t is pretty based.

Good science videos, reasonable positions. He's a half degenerate, but it's not out of control.
>>
File: atheism stronk.png (446 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
atheism stronk.png
446 KB, 600x750
>>70977161
It sure is
>>
>>70977161
If there is no afterlife, it stops with death.
>>
>>70977161
St Peter puts a stop to it

Know what you are choosing when you choose to reject and abandon God.
No amount of pretending that you or Sisyphus are happy, and can just make up meaning and purpose in your life without God, will disguise the fact that you are abandoning your only source and hope of meaning purpose and moral structure.
>>
>>70977161

>unstoppable
>suicide rates rivaled only by post-op transgenders
>>
>>70977161

It's vitually impossible to live a long life and not come to the realization that God exists. Old atheists are rare.
>>
>>70977161
His fake laughter makes his videos hard to watch
>>
>>70977161
We overcame evolution, go science!!

*dies childless and unwed*

Meanwhile Catholics have 5+ children and raise them all Catholic.
>>
File: qbTCo4A.jpg (602 KB, 2065x1087) Image search: [Google]
qbTCo4A.jpg
602 KB, 2065x1087
>>70978809
forgot pic
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.