[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we being being cucked by our smart phones? Should we throw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1458322843107.jpg (82 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
1458322843107.jpg
82 KB, 650x500
Are we being being cucked by our smart phones?

Should we throw them away? Learn how to read a map? Use a library? Browse 4chan on a computer? Use a real alarm clock?
>>
Cucked and tracked (even) easier. You spend all of your time distracted more than ever possible staring into the damn thing, being turned into a beta manlet.
>>
>>70976965
If you use android, then yes, you are Emperor Cuck.
If you use Apple, then yes, but not emperorhood (maybe Count/Duke Cuck)
If you use Windows, then yes to a lesser extent (call yourself Baron Cuck).
If you use anything else, kill yourself (not even landed title).
>>
>>70976965
>no go ahead and keep getting your head microwaved and zapped. phone feeling warm / hot ? no problem keep putting it on the side of your head its normal
>>
>>70978127
>not using earbuds with a mic

Fucking android peasants
>>
>>70976965

They're an amazing tool, and we're blessed to have them.

But the consumerist whore culture surrounding them can die, and so can the tracking and shit.
>>
>>70978127

>Falling for the radiation meme
>>
>>70977883
>If you use anything else, kill yourself (not even landed title).
As in, regular flip phone type shit?
>>
26 and never had a smartphone, what's the point in them anyway?
>>
>>70977883
what about blackberry?
>>
>>70977883

Android > Apple > windows
>>
>>70979127

25 year old here, never bothered to get a mobile phone and never will though the idea of reading VNs or manga on the go is pretty tantalizing but they are nothing but glorified sinkholes for money.
>>
>>70978233

That only makes it worse. the best distance for a phone to sdestroying your blood brain barrier and allowing the toxins and xenostrogens in your blood to enter and destroy your mind is 6'1".
>>
>>70980310

Get an e reader.kobo is good. 100 bucks for a solid reader.can last for a week without charge and has e-ink so the screen is like actual paper and doesn't burn ur eyes. Also you can turn the wifi off and protect ur balls
>>
File: VICTIM1.png (562 KB, 615x633) Image search: [Google]
VICTIM1.png
562 KB, 615x633
>>70976965
Phones are gross, being connected to everyone gives me a disgusting feeling. I want my space, but I still need my cellphone for any emergency or work. Cellphones and Internet have made interactions with other humans boring and impersonal. You can't hug someone trough a cellphone, then there is nude sharing, there are very personal things that would not be shared trough normal means... Cellphones have enormous utility but people don't use them appropriately, they have destroyed social rituals and numbed down conversations. I don't think humans are meant to live trough a screen, it is pathetic, sad and boring.
>>
>>70976965
I do write cursive, read real books abd keep and use paper maps. You must keep these skills up, not just in case the satellites die. Steve Jobs didn't let his kids have tablets. Studies have shown that iphones, tablets, tv and even old-fashioned computers are pretty much bad for you below a certain age.
>>
>>70976965
>Are we being being cucked by our smart phones?
The only phone I have I never use, and you can't do anything but call people with it.
>Should we throw them away?
Yes. Yes you and everyone else should.
>Learn how to read a map?
I already do.
>Use a library?
I already do.
>Browse 4chan on a computer?
How the fuck else are you supposed to do.
>Use a real alarm clock?
I already do.

Millenials please go.
>>
>>70976965
>Should we throw them away
unless your place of employment requires you to own a smartphone for some fucked reason, yes

>Learn how to read a map
good skill to have

>Use a library
or a desktop/laptop. google and that weird russian academic piracy site exist for a reason

>Browse 4chan on a computer
already do

>Use a real alarm clock
already do
>>
>>70977685
Loved how you had to add manlet.
>>
>>70976965
learn to not be a cuck
>>
>>70984163
teach me

kill phone?
>>
>>70976965
>should we throw them away?
I use mine for business purposes (email, receiving payments, banking etc). If you have no legitimate use for a smart phone, it's not really worth paying the high price of acquiring then providing service to one.
>Learn how to read a map?
I'm a veteran, you should learn because it's alarming how people are so shocked at how I can navigate without a GPS.
>Use a library?
Why? Just get PDFs. It's a bitch having a ton of books to lug around.
>Browse 4chan on a computer?
Why does it matter?
>Use a real alarm clock?
Why does it matter?
>Are we being cucked by our smart phones?
I don't know, are you?
>>
>>70984665
>I'm a veteran, you should learn because it's alarming how people are so shocked at how I can navigate without a GPS.
Recommend any books for landnav?
>>
>>70982640
Flags are useful because a lot of the time it's difficult to tell if you're talking to an american or an autist.
>>
>>70984832
When I was taught in basic it was done like this. They taught us about grids, real and magnetic north, land features etc and so on. Then they put us in a group with a map, a compass and sent us off into the woods. We had to find checkpoints that were out there. Then we had to do the same thing again at night. So I was taught from training not a book honestly. I'm sure someone on here or /out/ can recommend you something though dude. It's pretty easy to get a hang of.
>>
>>70985495
>>70985495
Thanks senpai
>>
>>70977685
This.
>>
>>70976965
>should we go back to 1990?

No.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.