[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What 2 do with the Middle East
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: notbad.jpg (32 KB, 370x326) Image search: [Google]
notbad.jpg
32 KB, 370x326
Im getting sick and tired of the anarchic state of the Middle East, and its threatening the freedom that our fathers fought so hard for. I believe that Ive come up with a final solution...

Who were the last group of people to have the audacity to attack the US by flying planes into our country to destroy our property?

>Muslim Extremists

And before them??

>The Nipponese

How did we handle the Japs attack?

>Bombed the fuck outta 'em

How did we handle the akbar attack?

>Pussyfooted around a bit in Afghanistan

How has Japan recovered since??

>Tech giant of a country with an affinity for tentacles

How have the turbans handled it?

>Got pissed off and now theres ISIS

Catching my drift /pol/?? I truly believe there is only one hydrogen powered way to handle this problem, for the sake of the rest of the sane world.
>>
Undo the petrodollar, deport the invaders, cut off foreign aid, and let Russia deal with it.

Simultaneously retake Africa from the Chinese so that Russia can't project power into Africa, and let the Cuck Union arm up and secure themselves against Russia from their Western border.

Pump up Australia to help us out containing the Pacific, and regime change in Canada so they can manage the North Pole.
>>
Ever consider a position as Vice President?
>>
Has it not been nuked yet?
>>
>>70976591
>Japanese
It was ordered by the Emperor himself and the Japanese army, they surrendered.

>Islamists
They attacked WITHIN the US (9/11), not from Afghanistan or Iraq.

Something crazy that a lot of people don't know, the Taliban offered to help the US getting Bin Laden, instead the US fired at them for no reason.
>>
>>70978109
>They attacked WITHIN the US (9/11), not from Afghanistan or Iraq.
No other way to get it done.

>Something crazy that a lot of people don't know, the Taliban offered to help the US getting Bin Laden, instead the US fired at them for no reason.
We know that. I don't know if I could count on my fingers the number of people with personal knowledge of things were told to not let him get caught. And then they finally staged a fake take-down operation to put a stop to a lie that had gone off the rails.
>>
>>70978326
>No other way to get it done.
Well there was a way to get it done, what Washington should have done is go after the ones who are responsible one by one, and work with all parties whether it's domestic or foreign.

What Bush did is "It's either you are with us or against us", doesn't work that way.

>We know that. I don't know if I could count on my fingers the number of people with personal knowledge of things were told to not let him get caught.

Well either way the US should have intervened to begin with, so as long as the US Gov keeps doing all this fuckery it's not going to get anything anywhere.
>>
>>70979086
*should have never intervened
>>
>>70979086
>what Washington should have done is go after the ones who are responsible one by one
What Washington shouldn't have done is let Henry Kissinger chair the 9/11 investigation.

Register to vote and vote for Trump. If 90 year old "nazi collaborators" can still be rounded up and put on trial, then so can whoever was responsible for other kinds of treason and war crimes.
>>
File: 1456443316094.jpg (31 KB, 582x509) Image search: [Google]
1456443316094.jpg
31 KB, 582x509
>>70976591
Simple, place in power Nationalist dictators with a large middle eastern support. The opinions of Arabians will change soon after the Arab Spring because they see how much their "liberation" has damaged their countries.

Eh, but this is how the region has always been. They're in flux between ethnic/cultural Nationalism or Islamic Fundamentalism, and change every so often. Unfortunately, meddling done by the US and the EU has helped the rise of the Islamic aspect much too quickly then what was natural for the area.

I want to see more Assads and Husseins again, relatively secular but orderly Arabians, rather than Wahhabist nut jobs and weak democracies.
>>
>>70979422
Agree, sucks that for some reason we can't have a military coup in the states, you would think a nation of this power can do it, I think it's past due.

>>70979743
>I want to see more Assads and Husseins again, relatively secular but orderly Arabians, rather than Wahhabist nut jobs and weak democracies.

The US would never fucking allow that to happen, the US lives off them fighting among themselves, every Arab leader who is secular and a unifier has been taken out.
>>
>>70976591
>Who were the last group of people to have the audacity to attack the US by flying planes into our country to destroy our property

the joos

>What 2 do with the Middle East

just stop stirring shit and waging pointless wars for Israel
>>
>>70980409
>can't have a military coup in the states
No, we don't want a military coup. That's 3rd world shit, and it usually doesn't work out very well.

That's just about one step away from people having to shoot each other.
>>
>>70980651
Well I'm afraid that then nobody will be ever held accountable for the bullshit that's going on, if an uprising will happen our military is all over the world fighting someone else's war, they can't protect us.

>>70980580
>just stop stirring shit and waging pointless wars for Israel

A lot of people still don't want to believe that Israel is the US by the balls, but does anyone have that pic of some Catholic priest saying something "we had no problems in the Middle East, but now that there is Israel, it's nothing but problems".
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.