[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Bill Kristol TAKES A SHIT ON Trump!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: billkr.jpg (85 KB, 1066x800) Image search: [Google]
billkr.jpg
85 KB, 1066x800
WAAAHHHH COLORADO STOLE MY VOTES WAHHHH.

Just give up Trumpettes and the other Alt-right minion losers. Trump WILL NOT BE THE NOMINEE.

anyone with a political stronghold in the real world would realize that there's no way he's gonna be the nominee and that Cruz will be the one to make America great again.

I thought this was a right wing board yet you shit on Cruz whose basically Ron Paul 3.0 and you praise a pseudo conservative life long liberal in Trump.

Can't wait till this elections over and you morons go away.

Instead of reading Jared Taylor and watching Millenial Manlet Woes on your lunchbreak...maybe pick up a copy of the weekly standard or the wall street journal...open your minds up lol.
>>
File: image.jpg (322 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
322 KB, 768x1024
>>70975767
Don't spend it all in one place twat
>>
I like Cruz because whenever I look in the mirror and feel bad about myself, I can always say "At least I'm not Ted Cruz" and stave off depression for a few hours.

If he's president, I'll see him everywhere and never have to worry about my mental health again.
>>
>>70975908

Lol. Guess you have a small dick cause Cruz I've heard is packin a cucumber down there
>>
You're retarded as fuck if you actually think Cruz is going to be the nominee. If Trump doesn't get it Kasich will or someone who isn't even running.
>>
>>70976080

>people get paid for impotent banter

Hook me up with a job, m8.
>>
25 cent has been sent to your account, Mr. Skellberg.
>>
File: 1406635150962.jpg (157 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1406635150962.jpg
157 KB, 501x585
>>70975767
>Bill Kristol
>>
>>70975767
>i thought this was a right wing board
>fascism
>right wing
>>
File: michael-brown-2.png (425 KB, 575x571) Image search: [Google]
michael-brown-2.png
425 KB, 575x571
>>70976080

>MUH DIK

You must be an African-American, friendo.
>>
>the political parties are corrupt as fuck and will even decide to void presidential primaries and assign delegates as they see fit

How is this whining?
>>
>>70976080
You would know.
>>
Isn't this the guy with the coalburning daughter?
>>
File: 1311618182438.jpg (8 KB, 197x200) Image search: [Google]
1311618182438.jpg
8 KB, 197x200
>>70975767
>Bill Kristol
Who the fuck is Bill Kristol and what rock has he been hiding under
>>
>>70976367
no it think he was the "gentle while fucking you in the ass" giant
>>
can Trump personally mention what a jacktard this buffoon is when he becomes president. He has been the worst election predictor this cycle.
>>
>>70975767
Just another Jew who hates Trump. Throw him in the cattle care with Shapiro and Krauthammer.
>>
File: kill yourself.jpg (72 KB, 651x768) Image search: [Google]
kill yourself.jpg
72 KB, 651x768
>>70975767
>WAAAHHHH COLORADO STOLE MY VOTES WAHHHH.
whatever shill also btw if you are serious about this then you need to be hung for treason for supporting vote rigging even against someone you dislike vote rigging is treasonous
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.