[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick a side and explain why.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: images-1.jpg (7 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
7 KB, 299x169
Pick a side and explain why.
>>
Kurdistan because I love see dead Roaches
>>
>>70974920
>>
>>70974973
/thread
>>
Kurds
>Aryan
>only part of Iraq that isn't shit is Kurdish
>not tools of Israel like Turkey
>>
>>70974920
the enemy of my enemy is my friend
>>
>>70974973
First Post is Best Post
>>
The enemy of my enemy of my enemy is my friend.
>>
The left. The flag looks cooler.
>>
>>70974920

I go to SUNY Binghamton.

All the T*rks I've met are foreign exchange grad students. All the K*rds I've met are taxicab drivers. I want to side with the K*rds, but they always come off as T*rkey's own special nigger-tier demographic.
>>
>>70974920
whats the non roach flag ?
>>
I support kurds because they're really opressed, as oppossed to basques, the catalonians, etc.

By the way, I don't like turkroach. Not at all.
>>
>>70975230
OMG M* TO*! I L*VE T*RKEY!
>>
>>70975336

Relax.
>>
File: 19kurds.600.jpg (71 KB, 600x382) Image search: [Google]
19kurds.600.jpg
71 KB, 600x382
>>70974920
WE WUZ ARYANS
>>
Your tax money has been feeding those terrorist kurds since 90s anyway. Who cares what you slaves think? Kikes control what you believe anyhow

>be /pol/ack
>spam "gas the kikes"
>buy into every kike manipulation
>we are redpilled hurrrr

You are so retarded that they made you believe that kurds are secular freedom fighters with qts HAHAHAHA

We will start sending seperationist kurds after syrians are safe and comfy in europe. I cant wait for it.
>>
>>70975290

They are commiting war crimes and ethnic cleansing backed by western powers. Everyone in the region hates them because of it. When the westerners are done with them and leave them alone arabs will start killing them and you will have a 2nd immigrant wave.

Just wait for it.
>>
>>70976026
>turk
>complaining about genocide

lol
>>
>>70975724
The PKK certainly aren't secular freedom fighters. The American infatuation with Kurds is strange. The PKK attack turkey on a large scale daily, it's hard not to side with Turkey. I mean fuck there's not even a legitimate border disputes.
>>
>>70976158

Im not, we might be shit about lots of things but we never bitch about dying or losing lands.

Do you know how many times we ve been massacred in the past? I also dont because we dont give a shit.

just telling you what will happen soon since you are so clueless.
>>
>>70974973
You're like k*rdistan rotated 90° clockwise :DDDDD
>>
>>70975250
Kurdistan
>>
>>70976371

Look at comments section, anywhere on the net. Kike propaganda is working wonders.

Im really happy about it actually. Gonna masturbate to whining threads on /pol about how kurds are even worse than syrians.

Soon.
>>
Kurds are Marxist scum.
>>
Kurds are aryan and secular therefore white

I support kurds because im a commie
>>
Iran because I despise turkroaches
>>
>>70977636
^
>burger knowlegde
>>
>>70974920
Which side has hotter chicks?
>>
>>70975032
Finland was not an option in this thread. roach
>>
>>70978278
No one
>>
File: 1434391251671.jpg (141 KB, 1366x2048) Image search: [Google]
1434391251671.jpg
141 KB, 1366x2048
>>70974920
Turkey, because Anzu has redeemed them.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.