[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If white women are whores and race mixing is degenerate, then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1.gif (2 MB, 322x175) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
2 MB, 322x175
If white women are whores and race mixing is degenerate, then what options do I have?
>>
>>70974787
Most white women are not race-mixers. It's limited to the ugly ones and girls with daddy issues.
>>
File: traps and women.jpg (531 KB, 1400x1414) Image search: [Google]
traps and women.jpg
531 KB, 1400x1414
>>70974787
white woman are trash and not worth it, date a qt trap.
>>
>>70975701
But I'm not gay, anon.
>>70975783
I live in SoCal so those are few and far between.
>>
>>70975783
STOP WITH THIS FUCKING GIF!
>>
File: White Islam.jpg (83 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
White Islam.jpg
83 KB, 720x960
>>70974787
>Convert to Islam
>Marry Muzzi
>Virgin
>Feminine
>Obedient
>Loyal
>Cuck Arabs

Muslim women like white men, but can't fuck them because the men in their family will literally murder them, convert & you'll get a good women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB_RpYuSYY4
>>
>>70974787
cloning with artificial wombs
>>
>>70975701
two of those traps even passable, and I'm going to assume that those are some of the best that the person who made this could find.

Traps are horrible. They're almost always ugly and universally mentally ill. The majority of women are not terrible, like the ones in that pic.
>>
>>70976060
it's kind of terrifying that mass conversion of western europeans onto some kind of freshly made europe-centric version of islam might be a viable option of saving it at this point.
>>
>>70975701
Ab ins Gas
>>
>>70976201
>Islam
>Eurocentric
Pick one
>>
>>70975701
>traps

Even worse then homosexuality.
If you have the option, get yourself a cute feminine boy.
>>
>>70974787
>2016
>not abandoning women altogether for bro-jobs, vidya and a full bank account

Do you even patriarchy?
>>
>>70976201
it does seem like the easiest and safest solution
sadly it would also mean the complete death of previous culture, which is saddening
>>
The only consistently conservative women around me are Asian qts. I might have to give them a try.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.