[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim memes: >If he doesn't respect your culture, he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Europeans.jpg (65 KB, 650x449) Image search: [Google]
Europeans.jpg
65 KB, 650x449
Muslim memes:

>If he doesn't respect your culture, he's not a proper Muslim
>There's no such thing as a Muslim country - it's just cultural difference
>There's no such thing as Sharia Law - Sharia is the law
>There's nothing in Islam that says homosexuality is wrong
>According to the Quran, women should be respected and treated as equals

Who the fuck are they trying to kid?
>>
They're copying Jewish chutzpah because it works so well on dumb liberals
>>
>>70973476
what is it with pakis and black kappa shoes?
>>
>>70973476
Mudshits are cancer. islam is a death cult TBQH
>>
>>70974002
Dunno m8. It's their holy uniform to spread the peaceful word of Islam. Camouflaged and black are clearly the colours of peace.
>>
>>70973476
>If he doesn't respect your culture, he's not a proper Muslim
I don't respect, nor unrespect it. It's a culture... what I suppose to do with it.
If you call your women running around naked, that's not a culture, your grand fathers weren't that degenerate.

>There's no such thing as a Muslim country - it's just cultural difference
This is true. There's no such thing as a Muslim country and hope it will change soon.

>There's no such thing as Sharia Law - Sharia is the law
In my belief yes. The only proper law that I feel okay to follow is the Law of God.

Homosexuality is sooo wrong, faggot. Thankfully I can say it with my wide mouth and no one will shut me up. Meanwhile you say it secretly here in /pol/ while you probably have a Pride profile picture on Facebook., faggot.

>According to the Quran, women should be respected and treated as equals
Both sexes are equal, but aren't treated the same, we are treated by what God think the best for us.

One of the example is after divorce you keep paying your ex-wife's living expenses for a year, and that fact that she can sue you if you aren't giving her enough money of what you get as a husband. So it's not just one way.

And no I don't care what you think is right or wrong, it isn't, you just heard "liberal" faggot saying this is what is right, and you are repeating it after them.

And fuck off you can't tell me how to live. Try telling your father and mother how to live (tell them to stop cuckolding as a start maybe).
>>
>>70973476
https://www.reddit.com/r/islam/search?q=queer&restrict_sr=on
>>
>>70974758
Islam is objectively bad for the world and must be purged.
>>
>>70974758
>women running around naked
Yeah, 'cause that really happens. Did they play you a Benny Hill film in your mosque or something?

>Law of God.
Which God? Zeus? Crom?

>Homosexuality is sooo wrong, faggot
see post below, lol

>And fuck off you can't tell me how to live.
No one cares if you practice your degenerate lifestyle behind closed doors, as long as you're happy to let everyone else get on with their lives. But your Muslim m8s seem hell bent on changing everyone else's lifestyle to suit their own. And yet, they'll pretend otherwise. Isn't honesty part of your sharia?
>>
>>70975643
Maybe. But it's not really useful to focus on other countries. If some people want to live under the Shariah I don't really give a shit. It's their fucking problem. I'll be watching and laughing.
>>
>>70975935
When those countries lead warbands of "peaceful religious followers", it does become a problem.
>>
>>70976042
It's a problem because some people decided invading Muslim countries and giving them democracy is the best idea in the whole world.
>>
>>70976042
This is true but bigger still is the problem of immigration from these countries.

Terrorism is a fairly small issue overall and while every continent on earth has what may be termed "a muslim problem" it's no use trying to actually wipe out the population of an entire landmass since really that's not the issue in the first place. It's not why we care about Islam.

We care about Islam because we've made the mistake of inviting it into our homes. This needs to stop.
>>
>>70976330
We can start by not getting into their problems and not invading their countries. ISIS wouldn't exist if some faggots didn't decide to label them as "freedom fighters" and shit. Here is hoping for Al Assad's victory
>>
>>70976330
Saudi Arabia's been the biggest problem for the past 50 years. Oppressive autocratic regimes create rebellion. Unfortunately, Muslim rebels take the form of dangerous terrorists. Whilst the west is happy to support rich royals and sheiks, more and more of these faggots will invite themselves into our countries. If only we had suitable electric cars 50 years ago.
>>
>>70976516
We can do both. I'm open to all kind of foreign policy approach.

>>70976863
That's not wrong but at the same time the Sauds don't have an implausible reading of Islam and so we can't really confine the problem to them. Plus, the problem with Islam isn't the violence but the kind of society it tends to create. It's not interesting neither was it made ti mix with other societies on a grand scale.
>>
>>70975643
And so is alcohol and cuckoldness, I don't see you fixing this in your society.

Also there's 4% chance that your father isn't your father, and 20% chance that you sister got raped in college, so why not go fix this first after you bother me with your "we are good and they are bad" BS that Fox News keep telling your morning and evening?

I can go on forever about how degenerate your country is.

>>70975693
Nah, to have Sharia of Allah, you must have Bayaa, and Bayaa is the approval of people...

And I have the right to share my point of view, you can go cry elsewhere.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.