[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to get fired wrongfully
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 400x400
Hey /pol/ so I am going to start a new job soon. Currently I am working at Walmart and it sucks dick. Anyways I could just quit, but I was thinking about some shenanigans to get wrongfully terminated for trolling purposes. Hopefully I could get it on the news or even get a lawyer to help me sue for damages. For example women have no dress code but men do, I was thinking I could dress super casual in like yoga pants and say I indentify as a woman to piss them off. Or I could just start using the women's bathrooms and being really creepy. Or become Muslim and wear a turban and pray 5 times a day in really conspicuous places. What should I do /pol/?
>>
>>70973377
Don't do those things. If you want to screw em then don't give notice.
>>
Wouldn't it be a better idea to leave on good terms and get letter of recommendation from them on your way out?
>>
>>70973618
It's Wal-Mart
>>
>>70973682
It's something to put on your resume.
>>
>>70973377
And then they'll go through your internet history, find this autistic thread, and you'll be out of thousands in lawyers fees and outed as a crossdressing sperg who spends his stays shitposting on an Estonian soda enthusiast board instead of looking for real, gainful employment.
>>
>>70973682
This, it would probably make my resume look worse to have wal mart on lmao
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 187x269) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 187x269
>>70973377

Just be yourself.
>>
>>70973618
Because Wal-Mart goes out of their way to fuck over employees
>>
>>70973713

You might as well lie. If you have a single friend in the world they can pose as a Wal-Mart employee.
>>
>>70973377

give 'em the ol lickaroo
>>
>>70973726
Im behind seven proxies dumbass
>>
>>70973533
This tbqh

I walked off the job in the middle of the day as a cart pusher at Walmart the moment I knew I had a better job. No regrets
>>
File: 1451972654397.png (9 KB, 52x70) Image search: [Google]
1451972654397.png
9 KB, 52x70
>>70973618

1. Depending on how prestigious of a job you are applying for in the future, having Wal*Mart on your resume may actually do more harm than good.

2. I don't even think Wal*Mart would go out of their way to write a letter of recommendation for anybody.
>>
>>70973822
Eh, I guess. Assuming OP is young enough to be working at wal-mart then I wouldn't give it a second thought if it were just another bullet point to show he wasn't sitting around smoking pot all day long instead.

To be honest, if he walked off the job, and put it on his resume, and told me a funny story about it (that did not include intentionally screwing with them), that would be the best of all worlds.
>>
>>70973533
Yeah I think I'll just wait until I am working alone during a busy weekend and just show up so they don't call anybody else in and let the carts get super backed up and then just leave lmfao
>>
Just steal a ton of stuff until they find out and fire you
>>
>>70973377
You sound like a lazy, shiffless nigger, OP. Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1459971286651.gif (3 MB, 291x227) Image search: [Google]
1459971286651.gif
3 MB, 291x227
>>70974618
>what are thread IDs
Why are you giving yourself advice on your own thread OP
>>
>>70974618
I worked in a large grocery store for a couple of years.

The security knew and documented when the employees were stealing, then fired and sued the ones they didn't like when it reached felony amounts of merchandise.
>>
>>70973618
I'm sure a letter of recommendation from Todd in the electronics department is really going to help OP out.
>>
>>70973377
>Hopefully I could get it on the news or even get a lawyer to help me sue for damages

you could accidentally fall into the cardboard baler and kill yourself

or you could accidentally hook up the gas cylinder on a forklift incorrectly while smoking and blow yourself up, killing yourself

you might win hundreds of dollars in your lawsuit faggot leech scumbag fraudster lowlife freeloader
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.