[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you take the redpill and realize the allies were bad ones?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (528 KB, 951x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
528 KB, 951x1280
When did you take the redpill and realize the allies were bad ones?
>>
>>70973231

>USA vil redde Europas kultur fra undergang
>med hvilken rett?
>worlds most beautiful leg

can you translate the first two things please?
and what do they mean by
worlds most beautiful leg?
>>
>>70974706
I don't speak that language but I'm sure the first one says
USA wird Europas Kultur vom Untergang bewahren
And world most's beautiful leg refers to America's degenerate model culture.
>>
Never was blue pilled
t. from former axis cunt
>>
When the elder is Zion protocols became true
>>
>>70976339
They are despite damage controll
>>
File: 1459616564948.jpg (105 KB, 465x630) Image search: [Google]
1459616564948.jpg
105 KB, 465x630
>>70973231
Finns are born redpilled
>>
File: jap killer.jpg (96 KB, 454x580) Image search: [Google]
jap killer.jpg
96 KB, 454x580
>>70973231
The Pacific theater.
>>
>>70973231
btw speaking ill of ww2 veterans in Finland is pratically social suicide. What have you done to ensure that your heroes receive the appreciation they deserve?

>>70978484
Americans were sucking uncle Joes cock like the good cucks they are.
>>
>>70974706

A bit late, but

>USA wants to save Europe's culture from downfall
>By what right?
>>
Shout-out to America for destroying the European continent.

gg no re.
>>
>>70973231
When I saw the Holohoax slowly chipped away by the facts, and when I watched TGSNT.

Germany wasn't an angel during the war, but the Allies were major instigators to keep Germany in the parasitic Global Trade System.
>>
File: PSX_20160222_160532.jpg (245 KB, 1080x1832) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160222_160532.jpg
245 KB, 1080x1832
Tranny children did it for me.
It wouldn't have happened if Germany had won.
They are mutilating little kids bodies and minds with hormone blockers that prevent puberty and break children before they have a chance to develop. It is morally worse than anything the Germans did or would have done.

The Japs would probably have been ok with it because they're a nations of weirdos, so glad the US beat them.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.