[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your thoughts on women in the military, /pol/? Do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: karakal.jpg (734 KB, 2568x1675) Image search: [Google]
karakal.jpg
734 KB, 2568x1675
What's your thoughts on women in the military, /pol/?

Do they make better soldiers than men?
>>
>>70973042
If they can be held to the same fitness standards they can be equal to men.
>>
>>70973042
No. Women only want women in the military because they want action movies about stronk womyn.
>>
File: 1383782711739.gif (628 KB, 245x242) Image search: [Google]
1383782711739.gif
628 KB, 245x242
>>70973042
>Do they make better soldiers than men?
>>
>>70973042
If it wasnt for their psychological frailty theyd be great submariners, bodies handle pressure well
>>
>>70973042
>Do they make better soldiers than men?
Really? You have to even ask this question? Stupid git.
>>
>>70973042
95% of women that were in my army aviation unit were useless. The women pilots can't land worth shit and always fucked up the landing struts, there was 1 or 2 good female mechanics, and the females in the flight ops were all sluts that just got coffee and banged the warrant officers.

I was lucky enough to be on swing shift which women weren't allowed to be on for "safety reasons". I spent 4 months on regular shift and almost killed myself.
>>
>>70973168

Women are on the same level as your average 13-year-old boys.

They can never be uphold to the same standards as men. And whether you like it or not, the standards for women are lessened or simply not enforced.

The Danish military may be underfunded and ultimately pointless, but thank fuck I didn't have to babysit any cunts in my time.
>>
File: nothing personal.jpg (7 KB, 200x267) Image search: [Google]
nothing personal.jpg
7 KB, 200x267
There will be no shortage of volunteers.

I'm sure you understand.
>>
>>70973042

A few nake better soldiers than some men. But those men are shit tier anyway.
>>
They easily risk becoming rape victims if captured. If they can pass the same physical requirements as the men then ive got no problem with them. Besides, there is a certain irony to mudslimes dying at the hands of a woman.
>>
>>70973570
A sweeping generalization across an entire 50% of the population is never going to be 100% true.

There are going to be some freakish women strong enough to meet the male standard, and there's no reason they shouldn't be allowed to.
>>
They'll never be on the same level as men who join the military. But if they want to put their life on the line for our Country then so be it, I respect it.
>>
>>70974079
less than 1% of women in the armed forces can pass the same physical requirements as the men.
Women biologically can not handle stressful situations either. During stressful times the blood brain density in thinking sections of the brain decreases, while in men it increases. The net result is what you would expect. They become useless at the time you need them most.
>>
Literally a non-issue.
>>
>>70974212
>freakish women strong enough to meet the male standard
with those edge cases, comes scrutiny about their deviation from the norm.
>>
>>70974212
That's should be all it takes, but what about pregnancy, rape from inside the unit or outside. You have to factor in moral for a unit, or simply that men will naturally go out of their way to save a women?
>>
File: equality.jpg (118 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
equality.jpg
118 KB, 960x720
>>70973168
i disagree. they bring social issues in troops and they have a different mentality that is not suited for fighting.

you can't fight biology, men are naturally better and that's just how it is
>>
>>70974319
[citation needed]
>>
>>70974212

You think upper-body strength is all there is to it?

Fuck off, civie.
>>
>>70973168
Can't talk about any other branch, but in the Army it was considered the only option to piss in water bottles while in vehicles.

I wouldn't want a woman to piss all over the ground or on my feet.
>>
They are fucking shit, and should not be allowed in the military.
>>
Smh desu senpai cuck
>>
>>70974679
can't find it at the moment, but here's something related
http://www.livescience.com/10140-stress-brings-difference-male-female-brains.html

"It seems that when women are stressed, social and emotional areas of the brain go on alert, perhaps reflecting a tendency to reach out. The same areas in men's brains seem to disengage."
>>
>>70973042
women should only be used in emergency.
the problem with women is that they have weak mentality so it doesnt matter even if they are realy fit they still cant handle a long combat they are just too emotional
>>
>>70973042
They don't make better foot soldiers, since they can't carry as much. Female soldiers have other places where they're of more use, most women in the Caracal Battalion (in OP's pic) are stubborn feminists.
>>
In the military ,it's fine ,in combat units they're a detriment to morale and put everyone around them at risk for obvious reasons , one of them is of course lack of physical endurance compared to males.
>>
>>70973042
I hear they make good snipers for waiting and stuff
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.