[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I know more about the Constitution than a CONSTITUTIONAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 260x194
>I know more about the Constitution than a CONSTITUTIONAL LAW PROFESSOR

Is conservatism a mental disorder?
>>
Lawyers can still have biases. That's why even two constitutional lawyers sometimes disagree. When that happens, do you think they're both right?
>>
>>70973080
The lawyer thats a CONSTITUTIONAL LAW PROFESSOR is the correct one
>>
"Guest Lecturer" is not a professor, it isn't even an adjunct position. Further, there is a name for an associate who only bills an average of 700 hours per year - fired.
>>
>>70973830
Oh shit, another real academic in here.

You hard money or soft money, bro? I'm soft money; p-please help, need more grant money ;_;
>>
>>70973535
I didn't know there was only one of those in the whole universe.

Guess that simplifies things.
>>
>>70972975
Appeal to authority nigger, do you even logic?
People have been interpreting the constitution intentionally incorrectly for a long time now.
>>
>>70972975
>A constitutional law professor criminally undermined the 4th amendment.
>>
>>70974362
and we should take your word for what is "incorrect" because?
>>
He wasn't a professor, and he didn't teach Con Law. He taught a very specific elective course on the 14th Amendment.
>>
>>70975031
The federalist paper which laid out the reasoning for the framing of the constitution. That's why. It's essentially a letter of intent.
>>
>>70975219
And we should trust your own personal interperatation over a constitutional law professor that is now a second term president because...?
>>
>>70975740
Because the fed papers trump any amoral ramblings of a delusional nigger.

/thread
>>
File: 54364646.png (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
54364646.png
51 KB, 500x500
>>70972975
>I should learn the rules so I know how to skirt them
>Hello, im a lawyer, welcome to my profession

Idiot
>>
>>70975740
Well, possibly because my opinion is better than the opinion of a man who drains your wallet with a travesty of healthcare, wants to take away your guns, thinks muslims are pretty okay, is too pansy ass to defend our country, has signed off on selling our country out to corporate globalists, and in general is a shit token nigger president.
>>
>>70975740
Again, he was not a constitutional law professor. That's simply a lie.
>>
>>70972975
A lawyer goes to law school to learn how to bend it and get away with lying.
>>
>>70975947
>>70976035
Again, how do your own personal opinions on these papers "trump" Obama's? who has far more education and experience on the subject than anyone
>>
>>70976363
Go read the federalist papers and then come back and tell me how that monkey interpreted them correctly or if he even read them at all.
I'm not going to chase the tail on this one. Go fucking do some research.
>>
>>70972975
Just great! Another dumbass low-information voter! ..."because President Obama knows so much!" Dude! Retard much?
>>
>>70976363
>>70976536
Here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federalist_No._46
Let a regular army, fully equal to the resources of the country, be formed; and let it be entirely at the devotion of the federal government; still it would not be going too far to say, that the State governments, with the people on their side, would be able to repel the danger. The highest number to which, according to the best computation, a standing army can be carried in any country, does not exceed one hundredth part of the whole number of souls; or one twenty-fifth part of the number able to bear arms. This proportion would not yield, in the United States, an army of more than twenty-five or thirty thousand men. To these would be opposed a militia amounting to near half a million of citizens with arms in their hands, officered by men chosen from among themselves, fighting for their common liberties, and united and conducted by governments possessing their affections and confidence. It may well be doubted, whether a militia thus circumstanced could ever be conquered by such a proportion of regular troops. Those who are best acquainted with the last successful resistance of this country against the British arms, will be most inclined to deny the possibility of it. Besides the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, the existence of subordinate governments, to which the people are attached, and by which the militia officers are appointed, forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of.
>>
>>70972975
>Obama's immigration EO was blocked by the courts and then lost every appeal so far on grounds that it is unconstitutional
Obama sure knows everything about the constitution huh
>>
File: TacoBell.webm (831 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
TacoBell.webm
831 KB, 854x480
>>70972975
OP's post
>>
>>70976363
I'm gonna trust ol' Alex Hamilton on this one, coach
>>
>>70972975
At Columbia Law School.

The worst professor here is a Con Law professor.
>>
>>70972975
>constitutional law professor
>infallible when it comes to constitutional law
>>
>>70972975
>he only got it bc he's black.
>>
>>70972975
Constitutional law (as opposed to the constitution itself) is really just policy-driven interpretations by the Supreme Court over time. A constitutional law professor doesn't have some magic window into the inherent meaning of the document. His expertise is just his academic understanding of the long line of constitutional decisions made by the Supreme Court.
>>
Wait, wasn't Cruz also a constitutional lawyer?
>>
>>70977032
I was just doing a bit of research on this, apparently its true. He was also meant to write a book on the consitution and race but couldnt be bothered in the end of the day,
>>
Ann put it best. You don't go from some shit school like Occidental to Harvard. Obongo is an affirmative action nigger. There is no reason to place any stock in anything he has to say.
>>
>>70972975
Constitutional Law as a subject in law school isn't about trying to understand the true meaning of the Constitution. It's mostly about how to use Supreme Court precedent to justify an interpretation of the Constitution that supports your side in a case.

Law school in general isn't about studying the meaning of the law, it's about twisting the language of the law to serve your purposes.

A constitutional law professor is probably the least trustworthy person possible when it comes to interpreting the Constitution.
>>
>>70972975
He was never a Constitutional law professor. He was a lecturer.
>>
>>70972975
I really do not understand this post. Should people just not comment on anything where another person might be more experienced or knowledgeable in anyway? Like if I was in 1800s America and SCOTUS just had the Dredd Scott Decision where they ruled people can be property and slavery is A-OK, should I just defer to their judgement and buy some people?
>>
>>70972975
>He was never a Constitutional law professor. He was a lecturer.
Precisely. He never learned 7th grade civics in Indonesia.
>>
>>70972975
Professors just spout opinions most of the time.
Then you have to agree with them to get a good grade.
Then you get a piece of paper to prove you agreed with professor and use it to try and get a good job.
Then you work for the rest of your life trying to get out of debt.
>>
>>70978157
This. I remember when I asked by Con Law professor whether he thinks it facially absurd to justify civil rights legislation under Congress' power to regulate commerce among the several states. Basically chimped out at me.

>I was THERE in the 60s! I KNOW why Congress had to act!

I wasn't even challenging the wisdom of the legislation.
>>
File: gun pepe.jpg (35 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
gun pepe.jpg
35 KB, 396x385
>A Constitutional Law Professor thinks "the right of the people" refers to some vague "collective right" that the people aren't actually allowed to exercise.

Proof that academia is a leftist hive that needs to be purged.
>>
>>70972975
>
>>
>>70972975
he wasn't even a professor.

anyone with an MA could become a "lecturer."
>>
Not a tenured professor. Not a lawyer.

He was the "well spoken black guy" which libtards fawn over and given some token bullshit to talk about in front of kids.
>>
>>70976363
You really don't need the quotation marks around that word. Since it was a question, your disbelief in any trumping is assumed.
>>
>>70972975
>stupid people being stupid loudly
Yes, it's the most noticable and annoying affliction on earth, sadly, even though it's not widespread.

Most of the time ignorant people defer to "expert opinions" and don't speak up.
>>
>>70972975
> understands the constitution
> democrat
>>
>>70980641
Wow.

This is the truth, isn't it.
>>
>>70972975
Our nation is predicated on firearm ownership and Obama says he doesn't think people should own guns.
If Obama claimed to be a Master in Dutch History he would insist that Roman Catholicism is the way to go and Spanish is a really easy to learn language.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.