[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can i defeat chronic nihilism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: qt grill.png (162 KB, 471x351) Image search: [Google]
qt grill.png
162 KB, 471x351
>>
>>>/adv/
>>
>>70970640
You don't.
>>
>>70970640
Aryan GF for all
>>
>>70970640
you can't desu senpai
>>
>>70970640
with fanaticism
>>
get a gf
>>
>>70970756
this
>>
Occupy yourself, once you fallen into the hole of nihilism the game is now about thinking of something else.
>>
>>70970640
Suck start your grandfather's 12 gauge
>>
File: 002.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
You can't because it is the objective truth.
>>
somebody please help
>>
>>70970640
read nietzsche. you'll still be a nihilist, but you wont be depressed about it
>>
File: Demons_(Fyodor_Dostoyevsky).jpg (17 KB, 259x399) Image search: [Google]
Demons_(Fyodor_Dostoyevsky).jpg
17 KB, 259x399
>>
>>70970640
Via suicide
>>
File: 1452052363655.png (8 KB, 261x359) Image search: [Google]
1452052363655.png
8 KB, 261x359
>How can i defeat chronic nihilism?
Find something that you're interested in and DO IT ALL THE TIME.

For most people they luck out, and what they're interested in translates to real world benefits, like careers.

We unfortunate few, however... we're born with an innate inability to give a fuck; there's a part of us missing; and in its rightful place, "INTEREST IN GIVEN SUBJECT + MOTIVATION GO HERE" is writ large. A puzzle piece for the Gods to solve.

For us, there can be only a concurrent binge on internet and video games, perhaps sprinkled here and there with intermittent masturbatory ramblings with anime. This is what the nihilist must do -- fill his time with inconsequential bullshit until, at long last, the day he dies: a final farewell to a life lived by halves: a life lived through the medium of tedium. Modern life has exacerbated this, as it has ruined our attention spans, and made us intimate to the pleasures of instant gratification.
>>
>>70971020
Elaborate on Demons? I've read a few of Dostoevsky's other books; Crime and Punishment, Notes from the Underground, and a couple others, but I'm not familiar with this one.
>>
Find a purpose for your life. Make sure its a hard thing to achieve then spend the rest of your life trying to achieve that.

Having a purpose is what makes us different from animals, not a mere struggle for survival
>>
>>70970640
blonde chicks with blue/green eyes and long black nails is fucking sexy as hell
>>
>>70970640
Jesus
>>
>>70970937

One million times this please
>>
>>70970640
God.
>>
>>70970640
Have you tried adopting a wicked sense of humour?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demons_%28Dostoyevsky_novel%29
>>
>>70970640
Find something like a video game, a series, a book, anything that can entertain you

Try to get absorbed by it. Try to delude yourself with a distraction.

And if that fades look for something new.

I recently got from watching House of Cards to playing Tera, to reading Homestuck and I'm now in Limbo again looking for something new.

Ignorance is bliss
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.