[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for French Bros
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: FranceFlag_svg.png (42 KB, 488x500) Image search: [Google]
FranceFlag_svg.png
42 KB, 488x500
My sister is graduating college and going to France for 7 months to teach English. It's going to be a rural area near the German boarder and not near any big cities. I think Lorraine is the region. Are these areas fairly kebab free and safe?
>>
>>70969615
yes really well picked
>>
>>70969615

>teaching English
>rural area

Something's off here
>>
>>70969812
Cool thanks man
>>
File: 800px-Mirabelle_de_Lorraine.jpg (116 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
800px-Mirabelle_de_Lorraine.jpg
116 KB, 800x600
>>70969615

make her bring back some prune liquor like this one.
That's pretty much the only good thing you will find in Lorraine (excluding the castle of haut-koenigsbourg)
>>
Yep
>>
>>70969615
I wonder why they'd outsource to an american to teach english when germany, full of impeccable english-speaking germans, is right next door.

further than that, england is a short train away and brits will work for nothing
>>
no niggers n rural areas in France dont worry! they are like flies: urban areas are shit and so, niggers are attracted there. Rural is pretty much clean off. Even though, there's still might be some kebabs where she will be so tell her to be carefull...
>>
>>70969615
rural areas in France are like paradise they are completly devoided of muslims and niggers , astonishing landscape and overall very friendly people so dont worry.
>>
>>70971603
I'll be sure to tell her to bring me some
>>70971686
Thanks
>>70971863
She studied French and will probably just be teaching younger students. She's also studied there for abroad during college for a few months. Her university has a good relationship with the French education system in the area I think. She mostly is doing it to help her employment when she comes back to the States to teach French afterwards.

>>70971883
Thanks, yeah my Dad and I will make sure that she knows to be careful.

>>70972077
Thanks. Yeah she is from Montana so she will feel at home.
>>
I'm going to France next spring and it sucks because the only study abroad opportunities they have are Paris and Al-Marseillistan.

I'm going to try to work out something to get me into a more rural area.
>>
>>70973264
That sucks man. Better to see the the glory of bigger cities now before they go to complete shit I guess.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.