[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you afraid of guns, /pol/? https://www.youtube.com/watc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.jpg (58 KB, 1232x645) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
58 KB, 1232x645
Are you afraid of guns, /pol/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwg6RTjCH7g
>>
>>70969562
Im equally afraid of guns as i am of cars.
>>
>>70969562
Yes. You're a fool if you aren't.
>>
>>70969562
Only if others have them and I dont
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 400x225
>I am afraid of an inanimate object that cannot do anything without human input
>>
>>70969562
No the guns are afraid of me.
>>
>>70969562

This is the childish naivete born only through the rough men who stand ready to do violence on another's behalf.

If not for the infantryman, the operator, the policeman, the Special Agent, one is invariably tasked with defending one's self, family, and property.

A man who is unfamiliar, nay, unwilling to take up arms under any condition is as useful as a woman who is unwilling to learn how to cook, clean, or bear children.
>>
>>70970186
its a tool of murder
im scared that owning one will lead me to use it to take my own life.
im sure you have the same thoughts before
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 462x435) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 462x435
>>70970496
Liberals cant even trust themselves with inanimate objects

And they project their uselessness upon others
>>
Holy fuck how can someone get that cucked like serious holy shit
>>
>>70969562
Fear, no. Respect, hell yes.
I'm an instructor. Whenever a new student says they are afraid of the guns, I know they'll be a good student.
It's the Cowadooty morons I hate instructing. Invariably he'll be the one muzzle sweeping everyone.
>>
>>70969562
btw when I was in army and we got our guns for the first time, I realy thought im being tricked. the magazine is made of plastic and the gun is much less heavy then I thought it would. all the gun mechanism looks like a child toy. the guy in the video is bullshiting a gun is just a toy that can shoot bullets.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.