[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did women want to make it so that they had to work to? All
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 405x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 405x431
Why did women want to make it so that they had to work to?
All they had to do was cook and clean.
>>
Rockefellers jewed them into it to be able to collect more taxes.
>>
>>70969447
Fun fact:
The majority of women in the US were against women's suffrage.
>>
They wanted to work. I don't understand what's wrong with you guys, normal people don't have trouble answering this question. They wanted to work, they want to work for themselves.
>>
OP has literally never spoken to a woman he's not related to.
>>
>>70969447
Feminists believe it is immoral to live off of a man, so they tried to get women to stop doing it.
>>
>>70969447
its "called envy of the penis".They went to work, made it even better than males, and now they are pissed with man because they still can do all we can do. and then Feminism was born. Now deal with it.
>>
>>70969447

Real answer:

Women joined the workforce in WW2 because the men were all out fighting and they needed ammunition workers, etc.

They didn't stop working after the war ended.

It wasn't about feminism, or anything. It was just bosses being able to make more money.
>>
>>70969794
What are you trying to say
>>
>>70970121
He doesn't know how to respond to what you said, so instead he's just going to call you a virgin.
>>
>All they had to do was cook and clean.

While I know how to cook and clean, I fucking hate doing it and would much rather sit at an office away from home/kids for 8 hours a day. Men had/have it easy.
>>
They were trolled by men to support suffrage and increase taxes, drive down labor costs
>>
File: 1375540612048.jpg (918 KB, 1600x2812) Image search: [Google]
1375540612048.jpg
918 KB, 1600x2812
>>70969447
>>
>>70970468
And now both parents often have to work to make enough money, and some corporation or other gets paid to raise their children.

I know the grass is always greener on the other side, but if you told me I could be a house-husband for a year, I'd jump at the chance.
>>
>>70969714
>>70970081
It was about increasing the workforce and lowering wages.

Imagine you have only males working. They get decent wages and can support a wife and children.

Then all of a sudden the women want to work too.
Not only will the wages get lower due to increased competition, one person won't be able to support a family anymore.
A man has to compete against his own wife.
In the end both will not only have to work fulltime jobs, together they will actually earn less than if only one gender went to work.
>>
they will be never happy, they will be never satisfied with anything, they will always have something to cry and whine about, this is how women are.
>>
>>70970681
Yeah that doesn't change the fact that many women actually want to work and support themselves.
>>
>>70970801
There's nothing wrong with that. My mom raised hell until her father let her go get a graduate degree so she could work.

OP is asking about making it so they have to work.
>>
>>70969447

Because women believe being a corporate slave and having 15-30 sex partner and no children by the time they're 30 is womans freedom and liberation.
>>
>>70969447

They didn't. Big businesses wanted them to work to suppress the value of labor.
>>
>>70969447
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCpjmvaIgNA
>>
>>70970801
But someone has to bite the housekeeping and raising bullet.
Actually thinking about it, aren't single fathers better providers than single mothers?
Don't the kids raised by them end up in a better position?

Artificial wombs when?
Imagine a world populated only by men.
Without women distracting them they will develop lifelike sexbots in no time.
2 men enter a relationship (no romantic stuff, you get something akin to a marriage that deems you bros for life, the ceremony will have lots of meat to eat, lots of alcohol to drink and also some veggies (to have to have a balanced diet, dude), and a match between the brotherhoods of the bros with remote controlled warmachines in africa.

Africa would become an allout warzone. Imagine a mix of planetside and surrogates.

Just imagine in. A world full of what really counts, what man was created for.
Bros and war.
>>
>>70971494
That's a really, really good documentary by the way.

Anybody who hasn't seen Freedom to Fascism by Aaron Russo (inventor of the bikini) should watch it.
>>
>>70969447
Probably they thought it would be optional, not mandatory.
>>
>>70969447
>All they had to do was cook and clean
You answered your own question
They got greedy and wanted more power without having to do the cooking and cleaning anymore
Modern women are terrible at both
>>
>>70971183
Also this
It was integral for multiple reasons that women entered the workforce if the Jews were going to have their plan come to fruition the way they envisioned it
>>
>>70971542
>Imagine a world populated only by men
Would kinda suck desu
The variety is what keeps life interesting, if only men were left existence would suck pretty quickly
Also there's no such thing as properly reproducing how sex with a woman feels unless we move to clones
>>
>>70969447
I would have loved to have been a woman 50 years ago
>>
>>70972581
Oh, come on.
You're most likely circumsised. You have no idea how sex is supposed to feel.
After one generation no one would know either.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.