[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good job, /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: got rekked.jpg (115 KB, 1062x651) Image search: [Google]
got rekked.jpg
115 KB, 1062x651
Wave goodbye to waving goodbye to trolls and bullies!

Shut those bitches up for a while, but I'm sure they'll be back. We'll be waiting!
>>
bump, no one happy about this?
>>
>>70968987
>>70969462
link
>>
>>70970033
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1968200734/wave-goodbye-to-cyberbullies-and-trolls-socialauto
>>
Any reason why they suspended it?
>>
>>70970635
probably because they were called out for hate speech
>>
I'm glad they finally suspended it, this was just going to be the SJW's platform to attack US, not the other way around.

The SJW's are immune to cyber-bullying and trolling, it's impossible for them to perform such a dastardly act!
>>
>>70970635
They didnt kiss Zoe's ring.
>>
>>70970635
Lets put a shaming tool on the internet which can be used BY ANYONE for ANY REASON
>>
>>70970635
>>70970925
And anonymously.
>>
>>70970635
It would have basically just been a doxxing platform.
>>
>>70970635
in previous threads an anon posted the message he sent Kickstarter, saying that this project violated several of their rules. Mainly, it infringed several copyright and privacy laws, both in the US and abroad, and it was asking for a shitload of money without any real justification for it (I think nowadays you're supposed to give a breakdown of what the money's going to be spent on, and they just said "lol $75k for a website, look as us tech gurls :P".
>>
I CAN RUIN UR LIFE
NO 1 LIKES YOU! LOSER!
>:|

This is quality stuff.
>>
Only women can be this stupid
>>
Holy shit guys, this literally gave me the chills. This is just so fucked up, oh god. The memes are real. Shout out when you see it...

link:
https://twitter.com/socialcoroner
>>
>>70969462
Well it was pretty obvious what was going to happen. Anyone with even a degree of common sense could see how it was a fucking terrible idea. Just look at the comment section to see people making very good arguments against these women who basically thought this idea up over a coffee break.
>>
>>70970995

A damn shame, can you imagine the butthurt if our Australian shitposting division got on there?
>>
It ain't dead yet, guys...
>>
File: dosakd.png (15 KB, 679x536) Image search: [Google]
dosakd.png
15 KB, 679x536
>>70971518
reported
>>
>Social autopsy

Well, there's gonna have to be one when the West implodes
>>
SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS SOROS....

...is the one funding it now, that's why the kickstarter has been closed. Check their twitter:

https://twitter.com/socialcoroner
>>
>>70972739
>https://twitter.com/socialcoroner
That's a troll account, you fucking autistic.
>>
>>70971518
>bbcqt
fkn lol
>>
>>70972830
no it's not, you fucking idiot.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.