[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Agreeing to disagree with black nationalists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: nationofislam.jpg (78 KB, 450x304) Image search: [Google]
nationofislam.jpg
78 KB, 450x304
We need to team up with them and other racial separatists to eliminate the liberal 'diversity' agenda. We need to agree we are better off living separately in our own communities or nations with freedom of association. We need to agree that we are better represented democratically with other people who carry their own racial self interest and self preservation. And that race mixing of any kind is destroying your heritage and your child's identity.
>>
>>70968703
Anon, I get what you're saying but I really like Jap girls.
>>
>>70968956
race mixing with chinks is just as bad as race mixing with niggers
>>
>>70968703

White nationalists: I wanna be separate from blacks.

Black nationalists: I want to kill all whites.
>>
>>70969795
How so? Asians are on par with whites in terms of civilisation imo.
>>
>>70970041
True.
>>
>>70970057
That has nothing to do with the problem of race mixing.

The problem with race mixing is one of heritage and respect for your forefathers and ancestors.

Whenever you do something, always think "Would my great grandfather do that?" The answer to racemixing is no.
>>
Black Nationalists are a useful tool of the Jews
>>
>>70970622
Finland.
>>
File: real.png (1 MB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
real.png
1 MB, 667x1000
There are few black nationalists, though.

Most of black agitator just want more gibsmedat.

But maybe we could meme black nationalists into existence, by spreading the "WE WUZ KANGS" memes and similar.
>>
Can anyone please tell me what is "White nation"?
Am I and some white American same nation?
>>
>>70971498

You're not white, MonteNEGRO.
>>
File: 5908.png (319 KB, 1206x695) Image search: [Google]
5908.png
319 KB, 1206x695
>>70971474
>we wuz kangz
How did this meme start
Hasnt this been a thing for decades now with the israelites?
>>
>>70970622
Whenever you do something, always think "Would our cavemen ancestors do that?" The answer to not beating each other to death with clubs is no.
>>
>>70971667
>pale
>tall
>Caucasoid skull
>blue eyes
>light hair
So what am I? Damn this seemed so simple.
Where can I get my PoC money?
>>
>>70971899
Beating each other to death with clubs sounds a lot more alpha than making mongrel children
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.