[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I SEE THIS IN RUSSIA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (105 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105 KB, 1920x1080
Holy shit, im scared, /pol/. I always thought that all this marxist equality bullshit is not yet came to mother russia, but now im starting to see retarted feminist comments preaching about oppressive patriarchy and how everything is social construct on youtube getting hundreds of likes and social network groups of 50-100 thousands teenage girls debating on what of 666 genders they belong and how its necessary to suck off thousand of dicks until you aged 14.
Suka, i just wanted to have a wife, three children and live peacefull and boring christian life without this degeneracy and now its screwed completely.
Is there any chances for best half of humanity to survive this?
>>
>>70968557
Report them directly to the FSB
>>
>>70968621
What should i say to them? "Jews are trying to do this again!"?
>>
>>70968557
>I always thought that all this marxist equality bullshit is not yet came to mother russia

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>70968922
And whats wrong? There wasn't much feminists in soviet union, and it was less marxist than west now.
>>
>>70968557
Dont you have some gopniks who beat the shit out of gays etc?
>>
HUNDREDS OF LIKES? OH GOD NO

Nobody cares about this shit you big whiner. Stop making up problems in in your aimless lives and go do something productive.
>>
>>70969028
marx is from russia

all of this shit is from russia

you're god damned fucking retarded
>>
>>70968557
"Progressivism" doesn't refer to actual development, but rather simply it's inevitability. All civilization must come to an end, it's your prize for "winning" WW2.
>>
>>70969177
>marx is from russia
wat

>all of this shit is from russia
it is from soviet union, but its never reached the soviet union citizens, because soviet leaders didn't wanted all this obviously destructive shit for their society, they did it for everybody else. so i dont understand you still
>>
>>70969144

>HUNDREDS

That's how it starts. Enjoy your ghettos after its just a few niggers, no one cares.
>>
>>70968557
as long as putin is in power, you are safe
>>
IT's a cult, don't let it grow.
>>
>>70969327
>it's your prize for "winning" WW2
you do now that if roosevelt wouldn't send us weapon and armored vehicles we would lose?
>>
>>70968621
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY
>>
>>70969177
>marx is from russia
He was from Germany
>>
>>70969177
Stalin pretty much killed that side of the Soviets and Russia turned out to be much less degenerate than the west.

>protip: Marxism is a meme. The real enemy is late stage capitalist culture.
>>
>>70969716

We've had African niggers since the 60's cultural exchange and the '80 Moscow Olympic, they're still few and keep to their own retarded selves.

a dozen teenage girls Facebook posts have no impact on a country of 140 million troglodyte degenerates.

Nobody gives a shit about progressivism here and never will, OP and you are scaremongering faggots
>>
>>70969886
Yeah but we, along with Britain and France, are already deeply fucked for our crimes. Now it's the east's turn.
>>
>>70969616
That is extremely Jewish of them to do...

Oh wait, USSR was Jews! Right..
>>
>>70970103
This.

Diversity and progressiveness is for the rich countries, the poor ones don't tolerate this shit.
>>
>>70968820
Tell them to look at Europe and then at them and back and so on and so on until they understand. Then these people will disappear.
>>
>>70968557
Good, Russia is one of the if not the most oppressive countries currently to date, Russia's old guard is strong as fuck and can only be rivaled by USA's GOP, fuck even Cuba is taking the stick out their ass a bit and letting their country have more freedoms CUBA!!

Karl Marx was a fucking hero and way ahead of his time that fucker was right on just about everything especially about the power gap between the rich and the working class
>>
>>70970728

>Russia is one of the if not the most oppressive countries currently to date

Lel, our laws are complied with only on PA orders, if you're rich or stay below the radar well enough you can get away with ANYTHING.

We're strawman of lawless irl Libertarian paradise. Give a cut to the police and you can sodomise schoolgirls in broad daylight in front of the town hall, and get cheers from people.
>>
>>70968557
> I always thought that all this marxist equality bullshit is not yet came to mother russia

Oh come on now. Even your president, while being beloved by the right everywhere, is nothing but a subtle kike.

Spergs out anti-faggot shit and "muh traditional values" from time to time
>Muh pootis savior of white race
Made law changes that helps the importation of kebab and replacement of real russians with fucking mongoloids
>Nobody fucking cares or actually believes

Half ruskie here btw
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.